Sign in

4 May 2024, 16:53
Metamorphagus Application
Character name : Sky Rose
School Year : 1
Link to the character page: viewforum.php?f=169
Character Statistics: 30
Character Special Race/Talent: Metamorphmagus
My great Grandfather was a Metamorphagus, but none of my other immediate family have this trait, My family first discovered this when I was a toddler, I would cry and my hair would change colour, similarly when I was very happy my nose would change shape. I have always been interested in Wizards with special talents and I am only just getting used to mine. I have been trying to learn how to control it, but it is taking time and dedication. I am determined to use my talent for good and I have always been interested in becoming an Auror, where I would use my talent to save other wizards.

Character Backstory:I Grew up around other Wizards,Both of my parents are wizards. I have one older brother and one younger sister, we are all very different. I have lived in Scotland since I was born, but I have travelled to many other countries with my family. I have always been very close with my family. I am very social and I love to meet new people and make new friends.

First Instance of Magic: Me and my little sister were out for a walk when she walked into a wasp nest, She started running and I started running after her, I could hear the wasps catching up towards us, and I was so scared for my sister, so I stopped and turned to face the swarm to try and protect her. I watched as they got closer and I got so angry and stood my ground waiting to be stung, and then they just disintegrated, disappeared!