⭐️
Wand: 32,7 cm chestnut wood and dragon heartstring

⭐️
⭐️
Blood status: Pure-blood

⭐️
⭐️
Birthday: 3/9/2012
Last edited by Izzy Whitworth on 2 May 2024, 19:15, edited 2 times in total.

Isabella Rose Whitworth

2 May 2024, 18:28
Isabella Rose Whitworth🌹
APPERANCE

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~She is about 4 foot 7 with dark brown hair and blue eyes. Her hair is medium length and naturally wavy. She prefers hair to be down but sometimes she will put it in a ponytail, twin braids or a bun. Her eyes are a bright blue that look greenish if you look at them long enough (or at least that what all her friends say). She has very small freckles on her nose but you can't really see them unless you look really closely. She is usually seen with her favorite book in her hand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
PERSONALITY

She has really bad ADHD and she is very energetic when she doesn't take her ADHD medication. She can be really quiet around new people but around people she knows, she's can be very loud and energetic. She has a slightly dark sense of humor and she's a pyromaniac. She tends to act tougher than she really is but actually can be very nice. She can be very competitive with things she likes and tends to be very obsessive. She is usually nice, but then again, she was the person who chased a guy with scissors once (in her defense, he was being a jerk and was stealing her stuff). She's not very good at flirting but will blush a lot if realizes you're flirting with her. When she gets offended it is a good idea for you to run if you're the one who offended her.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Isabella Rose Whitworth

2 May 2024, 19:27
Isabella Rose Whitworth🌹
HISTORY/BACKSTORY

I was born on a clear night in September to Anna-Grace and Cody Whitworth. I live with my mom, dad and my older siblings in a cabin in the woods just outside of Godric's Hollow. Me and my siblings were born in Long Island, New York, before moving to Godric's Hollow when I was six years of age. I have four siblings (whom are all older):Theodore (10 years older), Katie Elizabeth (8 years older), Annabelle (6 years older), and Micheal (4 months older). I plan to be a very successful Witch after I graduate. When I was younger, I struggled with a speech impediment so at age two I had to use sign language and a Velcro board. I used to love playing Quittich in the backyard with my older siblings but they always cheated. I was constantly bullied in school because I was "weird" and also because up until age nine I couldn't pronounce the r sound.
FIRST INSTANCE OF MAGIC

First Instance of Magic: My first time using wand-less(accidental) magic was when my mother and I got into a huge fight (don't ask what happened please. It was very bad). We were yelling at each other and then one of my mom's favorite glass vases exploded shattering glass everywhere. We just stood there shocked for a second then she just silently looked at me then went to her room and closed the door. We never argued as badly after that.

Isabella Rose Whitworth

3 May 2024, 15:27
Isabella Rose Whitworth🌹
MI FAMILIA(MY FAMILY)

Anna-Grace Whitworth (mom)

Cody Whitworth (dad)

Theodore Whitworth (oldest brother)
Katie Elizabeth Whitworth (oldest sister)
Annabelle Whitworth (sister)
Micheal Whitworth (4 months older brother)

Isabella Rose Whitworth