Register
Sign in

22 Apr 2024, 03:05
Mentorship Program: Mentees  Sign up 
Name: Prat Pass
Do you have a completed encyclopedia? Yes
Are you registered with Index? Have Applied
What needs do you specifically have? I just feel lost and a bit overwhelmed,confused about what and how to proceed forward after getting verified
Do you understand the steps that you, as a mentee, will be required to complete in order to graduate from the program? Yes

Accepted - Bea, 22 April 2024

Cost of Procrastination is the life you could've lived.

22 Apr 2024, 20:26
Cornelius Haut wrote: 21 Apr 2024, 23:06 Name: Cornelius Haut
Do you have a completed encyclopedia? Nope (in-progress)
Are you registered with Index? Nope
What needs do you specifically have? Confused on Stats... I'd like to gear them towards how I plan to rp my character, but also don't want to unknowingly shoot my character in the foot functionally. Also socialization opportunities as this site is big.
Do you understand the steps that you, as a mentee, will be required to complete in order to graduate from the program? Yes
Is this your first account on hogwarts.io? If no, what was the name of your old account? First Account

Welcome to the site! I shall be your mentor, and together we shall get to know the site! Our requirements for achieving this mentorship shall be of (1) Completing a roleplay thread (2) Completing a class (3) and registration!

I look forward to working with you! Expect the Welcome Owl shortly!

"NERDS!" (Ogre- Revenge of Nerds)

22 Apr 2024, 20:28
Prat Pass wrote: 22 Apr 2024, 03:05 Name: Prat Pass
Do you have a completed encyclopedia? Yes
Are you registered with Index? Have Applied
What needs do you specifically have? I just feel lost and a bit overwhelmed,confused about what and how to proceed forward after getting verified

Welcome! I am your Mentor, Noah Jupe. Throughout our adventure together we will be covering our requirements; (1) 4 RP posts, (2) getting registered in index and (3) doing homework.

Furthermore you will receive a welcome owl from me momentarily. Thank you for participating in the program!

"NERDS!" (Ogre- Revenge of Nerds)

22 Apr 2024, 21:03
James Henry wrote: 19 Apr 2024, 20:39 Name: James Henry
Do you have a completed encyclopedia? yes
Are you registered with Index? no
What needs do you specifically have? (For example you want to learn more about NPCs, find the registration process confusing, want to find socialization opportunities, etc.) Help with registering with Index, getting around, everything is very confusing for me right now, because I am very new to this website.
Is this your first account on hogwarts.io? If no, what was the name of your old account? Yes

Hey there! I’m Ava, and I’ll be your mentor! You can expect an owl from me in a moment.

<3 <3 “Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’”

24 Apr 2024, 20:31
Name: Indigo Grant
Do you have a completed encyclopedia? No.
Are you registered with Index? No.
What needs do you specifically have?
I just need to figure out everything again.
Is this your first account on hogwarts.io? No, my previous was Octive Maxion, didn't complete everything on that account either, but I had to take a break over a year long on that account, and Someone said it might be easier to just make a new account. So that's what I did.

Accepted - Orion

1 May 2024, 12:18
Indigo Grant wrote: 24 Apr 2024, 20:31 Name: Indigo Grant
Do you have a completed encyclopedia? No.
Are you registered with Index? No.
What needs do you specifically have?
I just need to figure out everything again.
Is this your first account on hogwarts.io? No, my previous was Octive Maxion, didn't complete everything on that account either, but I had to take a break over a year long on that account, and Someone said it might be easier to just make a new account. So that's what I did.

Accepted - Orion
Hi Indigo, I'm Julia, and I'll be your mentor! I'll send you an owl shortly!

jules jenks xx

1 May 2024, 15:44
Name: Athyn Locke
Are you registered with Index? Pending
What needs do you specifically have? Socialization opportunities, where to start as the site is overwhelming
Is this your first account on hogwarts.io? If no, what was the name of your old account? Yes

Accepted - Bea

1 May 2024, 16:11
Name: Finley Laird
Do you have a completed encyclopedia? Nope
Are you registered with Index? Nope
What needs do you specifically have? I need help to understand the encyclopedia and the index, as well as to understand how to move between locations, how to attend classes in the future and in general where to start the game.
Is this your first account on hogwarts.io? Yes

Accepted - Bea

1 May 2024, 16:17
Name
- Rosheen Regan

Do you have a completed encyclopedia?
- No

Are you registered with Index?
- No

What needs do you specifically have? (For example you want to learn more about NPCs, find the registration process confusing, want to find socialization opportunities, etc.)
- For me, the registration process is very VERY complicated, I do not understand how to make my index and encyclopedia and I absolutely need help with this. And I would also like to know everything about this place, all the nuances and interesting places, people, NPCs, where it's better to start playing, with whom, what you can do and how to have fun!

Do you understand the steps that you, as a mentee, will be required to complete in order to graduate from the program?
- Yes, I absolutely understand the task and steps of the program and I really hope that I will do everything right and will not prevent the mentor from doing his job

Is this your first account on hogwarts.io? If no, what was the name of your old account?
- Yes, this is my first account on hogwarts.io

Accepted - Bea

2 May 2024, 23:10
Athyn Locke wrote: 1 May 2024, 15:44 Name: Athyn Locke
Are you registered with Index? Pending
What needs do you specifically have? Socialization opportunities, where to start as the site is overwhelming

Accepted - Bea
Hello Athyn, welcome to Hio! My name is Charlie and I will be your mentor! Expect an owl shortly, with a few things to get us started. <3

Charlie | shop |
❝Write day and night like you need it to survive ❞
| Botan
⠀⠀⠀