Register
Sign in

6 Apr 2024, 23:04
FAQ โ€” Questions
Quick question, when the iNPC's come to Hogwarts, do they only stay in the campgrounds, or can they also explore the rest of the castle?

๐•‹๐•ฃ๐•’๐•”๐•–๐•ช ๐”น๐•’๐•š๐•๐•–๐•ช | ๐”๐”ž๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฌ ๐”œ๐”ž๐”ช๐”ž๐”ช๐”ฌ๐”ฑ๐”ฌ
ีิตษ‘: 6|าฝัตษ‘: 3|ีิตษพ: 4|ีกรญี: 7|ษ‘ษพฯ‚: 4|ษ‘ฯ‚ฯ‚: 6 |สาฝิตษ‘สึ…ษพินีฐ
Don't you know I'm a savage?

7 Apr 2024, 00:08
FAQ โ€” Questions
They can explore the rest of the castle, that is just a place where we can RP they are staying since there was a lot of questions on where do they sleep/stay. It was far too confusing to say: this school on their boat, this one at some inn in Hogsmeade, etc. So we created the campground as a catch-all.

They are able to explore the grounds.

There is something about ambition, how it not only propels you but also defines you.

10 Apr 2024, 15:39
FAQ โ€” Questions
Question. Did you ever get around to giving out the rewards for the House Cup for March? Gryffindor won it but I never received the reward for being part of the House that won the Cup and yes I did earn at least 17 points, I believe I earned 20 or 25 points. I know sometimes it takes you awhile to send out rewards but just wanted to make sure I wasn't left out since it's already April 10th!

MISC LINKS
my codes - shop
โ €โ €โ €I FEEL LIKE I'M IN SLOW MODE
sta โ€ข 9 | eva โ€ข 12 | str โ€ข 2 | wis โ€ข 7 | arc โ€ข 4 | acc โ€ข 10
MAIN STORY
kim - tone

10 Apr 2024, 16:23
FAQ โ€” Questions
Does anyone know how dorm mates are you assigned or do you get to pick. I know you pick OOC but IC are you assigned?
It's good to stir up a little trouble in the family!

It's good to stir up a little trouble in the family!

11 Apr 2024, 12:38
FAQ โ€” Questions
You and a few others in the same dorm agree to be roomates

There is something about ambition, how it not only propels you but also defines you.

12 Apr 2024, 03:56
FAQ โ€” Questions
Kim Sato wrote: โ†‘10 Apr 2024, 15:39 Question. Did you ever get around to giving out the rewards for the House Cup for March? Gryffindor won it but I never received the reward for being part of the House that won the Cup and yes I did earn at least 17 points, I believe I earned 20 or 25 points. I know sometimes it takes you awhile to send out rewards but just wanted to make sure I wasn't left out since it's already April 10th!
I have double checked for you, but I do not believe so at the moment.

Please ask prior to threading with me. Random tagging will be ignored.

24 Apr 2024, 03:19
FAQ โ€” Questions
I have a question. I would love to be a seeker on the Hufflepuff Quidditch team. I already applied for the "Keen Eye" ability. But there is already someone on the waitlist. Will I still be able to join?

โ€œIt is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.โ€ - Albus Dumbledore

24 Apr 2024, 03:39
FAQ โ€” Questions
Sarah Sailor wrote: โ†‘24 Apr 2024, 03:19 I have a question. I would love to be a seeker on the Hufflepuff Quidditch team. I already applied for the "Keen Eye" ability. But there is already someone on the waitlist. Will I still be able to join?
Just apply and you'll be put under them on the waitlist if approved

1 May 2024, 01:25
FAQ โ€” Questions
I have a question about the masquerade ball, do you have to search for the bushes and find the key before proceeding to post in the actual ball thread? Or is it just assumed that you found one? I have posted in the Entrance part of the ball, but have not found a key. Am I able to just post in the actual ball, or do I need to wait?

I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.

1 May 2024, 01:52
FAQ โ€” Questions
Willow Byrne wrote: โ†‘1 May 2024, 01:25 I have a question about the masquerade ball, do you have to search for the bushes and find the key before proceeding to post in the actual ball thread? Or is it just assumed that you found one? I have posted in the Entrance part of the ball, but have not found a key. Am I able to just post in the actual ball, or do I need to wait?
The group activity prior to entering the Ball was to find a key; since it was located by one of the participants within that moderated round, the gate was unlocked and people are welcomed to enter the ball at leisure.

When you enter the ball, it is one moderated action per round - just an fyi.