22 Apr 2024, 05:13
🐍 Prat Pass | Slytherin | First Year 🐍

Date of Birth: 03 Jan 2012
Nationality: English
Race: Human
Residence: London, England
Function: First year, Slytherin
Wand: 24,7 cm walnut wood and phoenix feather

Ptaronus: Not acquired yet(not 6th year)

Physical Description: I am a brown kid with somewhat wavy jet black hair accompanied by his light brown eyes,standing at about 5'0, on the skinny side, I dons a pair of glasses to help with my Myopia,They are round shaped and grey colored. As of recent i have become interested in self improvement and have started working out after seeing few posters of body builders/models that my father brought home.

Mental Description: I am an ambivert, not too trusting of everyone but once I've chosen to be friends with someone,the bond's very strong as I comes out of my shell.I have a loving relationship with my parents,growing up in a house surrounded by warmth and love,I cherishes it but sometimes wishes my parents didn't have as high expectations from me as they do.

Biography: My Father is auror and mother works in the ministry,I have always been interested more in my father's work than mother's job at the ministry,both used to be quidditch players albeit not the best and mother enthusiastically took part in broom racing while father enjoyed Duelling. My parents are well off with generational wealth but refuse to be stingy with it and are often more philanthropist,imparting kindness and apathy onto me. My parents made sure I was well taught by employing Private Tutors in all basic fields that i would come to require in my wizard life as well as martial arts classes by a Tutor,a friend of my Father in Jeet Kun Do,I also spend most of my time in the places with magic except for the annual family trips to my aunt's(mum's sister) place where i'd interact more with the muggle world as she chose to be with a muggle and rejected a life of magic altogether, this got me interested in muggle inventions as well as tech and gained me surface level knowledge of such constructs,but only as good as you'd expect a child to have. Getting that letter to attend Hogwarts was a dream come true,as it seemed like the definite pathway to walk upon to reach my goals of becoming one of the strongest wizards to ever live.

First Instance of Magic: My first instance of accidental magic came about when I was 10,I caught a few seniors harassing a friend,as I tried to help him they began to attack us both,in my desperation and call out for help i threw my hands around and without knowing they all fainted as me and my friend managed to escape.

Thank You
Reducio
Reducio
OOC SHOP:QUIRK MOUTH
Last edited by Prat Pass on 24 Apr 2024, 18:45, edited 8 times in total.

Cost of Procrastination is the life you could've lived.

22 Apr 2024, 05:33
🐍 Prat Pass | Slytherin | First Year 🐍
Statistics and Abilities

Reducio
Stamina: 6
Evasion: 5
Strength: 5
Wisdom: 7
Arcane Power: 5
Accuracy: 7

Prodigal Defense Against the Dark Arts Learner
Spells Acquired

Reducio
None
Potions Known

Reducio
None

This is the "Game Master" account. Please do not owl this account, unless specified. This account is not moderated actively and therefore, you may not receive a response.

Contact a Head of House or the Headmaster if you need anything.