5 Apr 2024, 15:52
Deleting/Deactivating Accounts
Present Character Name: Joshua Davies
Have I Been a Member for More than 6 months: No
Am I a parent or guardian requesting hard deletion: No
I am requesting a deactivation: Yes
I am requesting a soft deletion: No
I intend to make a new account after deactivation: No
What is the name of your NEW account, if yes. (If you do not provide a name, upon return we expect you to provide us with your former account's name for our records)
I have edited or deleted anything on my previous account that I consider to be private and personal information about myself: Yes (If the answer is No, please complete this before proceeding)
I have notified any sports or groups I am a part of that I am deactivating this account: Yes (If the answer is No, please complete this before proceeding)
Why am I requesting this deactivation/deletion: been having a hard time on here

Deactivation Approved

Please be aware that deactivation means that you will not be able to enter or access your account. That you will need to contact a staff member to reactivate this account for a means of communication. Also, you are not eligible for a new account until 6 months. This would be 6 months from 28 Feb 2024, 03:25 which is August. When you return to the site it is an expectation that you notify the team of who your previous account was (Joshua Davies) because we will need to update this post for transparency.

8 Apr 2024, 17:41
Present Character Name: Nara Alora
Have I Been a Member for More than 6 months: Yes
I intend to make a new account after deactivation: Yes
What is the name of your NEW account, if yes: Scout Fu-Hai
I have edited or deleted anything on my previous account that I consider to be private and personal information about myself: Yes
I have notified any sports or groups I am a part of that I am deactivating this account: Yes
Why am I requesting this deactivation/deletion: I made Nara as soon as I started college and got a job and then like 8 months passed and now I don't even feel like I know the character I made. feelsbadman
Complete Lear

:]

10 Apr 2024, 00:11
Present Character Name: Layla West
What is the name of your NEW account, if yes: Asteria Nagla
I have edited or deleted anything on my previous account that I consider to be private and personal information about myself: Yes
I have notified any sports or groups I am a part of that I am deactivating this account: Yes
Why am I requesting this deactivation/deletion: So... when I made Layla it was the most busy I've ever been. There was many times I thought about writing for her again and then got piled in work. I feel so bad for not developing her the way I would like, but I think it's time to retire and wait until I'm at a good enough place to start writing again !

Complete Lear

Let me rest in peace

10 Apr 2024, 19:44
Present Character Name: Rosean Kimberly
What is the name of your NEW account, if yes. Irene Ferrell
Why am I requesting this deactivation/deletion: I have created Rosean since a long time, and I was left. So, I would want to writing here again and I would want to beging again at the beginning, with a new character.

Thank you !

Approved - Magdalena, 11 April 2024

Dancing in the Moonlight

17 Apr 2024, 00:55
Present Character Name: Artemis Zhang
Why am I requesting this deactivation/deletion: I've busy and have not posted since September 2023. I'm not sure if/when I want to come back to this site, but either way, I'd like to tie up loose ends and deactivate Artemis.
Done - Galahad

Hello, Anxiety~ You've come to keep me company~
Stm: 5 | Evs: 7 | Str: 3 | Wis: 8 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 7

17 Apr 2024, 03:36
Present Character Name: Octive Maxion
What is the name of your NEW account: Indigo Grant.
I have edited or deleted anything on my previous account that I consider to be private and personal information about myself: There wasn't any in the first place
I have notified any sports or groups I am a part of that I am deactivating this account: I wasn't in any.
Why am I requesting this deactivation: I made this account last year, I didn't know what I was doing. So I made quite a few mistakes. I plan to fully think out my next character (And write down the password so I don't get locked out of my account again.)
Done - Galahad

18 Apr 2024, 13:21
Present Character Name: Maya Lavinia
What is the name of your NEW account, if yes. (If you do not provide a name, upon return we expect you to provide us with your former account's name for our records): Elias Raimond
I have notified any sports or groups I am a part of that I am deactivating this account: N/A
Why am I requesting this deactivation/deletion: I wanted to start off again with a different character that was different to what I've created before. I think I also rushed my character creation process and didn't give it as much thought as I intended to.
Thank you.
Done - Galahad

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.

20 Apr 2024, 15:01
Present Character Name: Samantha Schmear
Have I Been a Member for More than 6 months: No
What is the name of your NEW account, if yes. (If you do not provide a name, upon return we expect you to provide us with your former account's name for our records)
I have notified any sports or groups I am a part of that I am deactivating this account: Yes(If the answer is No, please complete this before proceeding)
Why am I requesting this deactivation/deletion: I had at first joined this site after hearing about it from my sister who is on this site too but as time passed I got busy with high school to the fact that I don't really have any freetime for this site.
Denied - User not yet 6 months - owled - Marcus

1 May 2024, 19:00
```Present Character Name: Arnold Richardson
What is the name of your NEW account, if yes. Ethan Baker
I have notified any sports or groups I am a part of that I am deactivating this account: n/a
Why am I requesting this deactivation/deletion: I would like to have a fresh start.
```

Taken care of - Lear

2 May 2024, 02:47
Present Character Name: Madi McQuade
Have I Been a Member for More than 6 months: Yes/No Yes
Am I a parent or guardian requesting hard deletion: Yes/No No
I am requesting a deactivation: Yes/No Yes
I am requesting a soft deletion: Yes/No No
I intend to make a new account after deactivation: Yes/No Yes
What is the name of your NEW account, if yes. (If you do not provide a name, upon return we expect you to provide us with your former account's name for our records) Naomi Reed
I have edited or deleted anything on my previous account that I consider to be private and personal information about myself: Yes/No (If the answer is No, please complete this before proceeding) Yes
I have notified any sports or groups I am a part of that I am deactivating this account: Yes/No (If the answer is No, please complete this before proceeding) Yes
Why am I requesting this deactivation/deletion: I no longer enjoy writing Madi. I don't like her character, and because of that, it feels more like a chore than something fun to roleplay with her. I'm thinking a new character might also help me be more active on the site.
Done - Galahad

- never trust anyone who has not brought a book with them -
shopency