Register
Sign in

19 Apr 2024, 19:08
Voting
Hi all who are chatting above. Please keep this place only for stating the problem once and keep chat in other area like owls or Let's Chat.

Regarding why you might get less than 5 votes although voted whole week, it could be because sometimes you vote as soon as you see notification and other times you vote later, resulting some of votes counting as made in the same day. So, I would offer you to remember time you actually voted and keep it same as notification will appear always at the same time, regardless of your actual voting time.

Please don't keep chatting here as it creates a lot of unnecessary notifications to Zach.

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
────────────・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ────────────
✮Linda Ramirez✮-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-

Yesterday, 23:47
Voting
First, the error from top RP Sites has nothing to do with the redirect url that sends you to Top RP Sites. Even if you get that error, we will know you went there due to the redirect link. The link has a 22 (I think) refractory period, meaning if I were to click vote now, 10 min from now, and then 7 hours from now, I will not get 3 votes for the day I would only be counted as doing this once. So to get the full credit you will need to be consistent about the time you vote daily to make this happen.

There is something about ambition, how it not only propels you but also defines you.