Register
Sign in

18 Apr 2024, 16:39
Cool Art In Posts
Anthony Kingsmage wrote: 18 Apr 2024, 14:32 Ok, honestly I feel like I'm missing out on something. I keep seeing everyone having this cool personal art in their posts and I have no idea where to get it or if I can ask someone to do it for me. Can someone help me please?
Hi there. For you to have more full answer about it: there are some options. Some are using AI generated pictures and upload them using images uploading site like img.bb, postimages or some site like these. Some, which is quite a lot, me included, are using Canva or Adobe Photoshop or something like that to create their own headers, outfits and whatever else they need, then as with AI generated, upload on image uploading site, copy link and post it in your post placing link between img code that will appear after you click on picture symbol here on site. There's also a way to find picture in browser you are using and if picture's link is ending with .jpg .png or .gif you can just copy link and place it in code as example below, where instead of .jpg can be .png or .gif

Code: Select all

[img]your image link goes here.jpg[/img]

And in Leaky Cauldron you can find forum called "Out of character shops", there you can see different peoples shops and order something from them. There are more cheap, more expensive shops and sometimes you can find something for free.

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
────────────・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ────────────
✮Linda Ramirez✮-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-

18 Apr 2024, 22:38
Cool Art In Posts
@Anthony Kingsmage Yes, what everyone says is correct!

I also make art, if you'd also like to order from my shop, I sell most things for about two sickles, and some are free!

Never trust anyone who has not brought a book with them.
My Shop!

18 Apr 2024, 22:46
Cool Art In Posts
I have made my own or ordered through some of the shops here on site. It’s up to you and if you know how to create it.

Note: as a first year, we pay with potato peelings from the apothecary in Diagon alley.

Kaitlyn Connor // Abigail Connor // Devon Wallen
Do you ever feel like an outcast?