House: Slytherin
Wand:
School Year: 1st
Species: Human
Patronus: N/A
Sexual Orientation: Pansexual

APPEARANCE
Reducio
Geraldine stands at 5'2 pretty tall for her age as she thinks, she tends to have a light tan skin tone, her hair on the other hand she has long Brown way hair ending at the top of her chest, she has green eyes like the shade of emeralds, her lips are a shade of pastel red

Her Attire is clearly based on the time, during classes she wears her normal slytherin robes with a black skirt, knee high white socks and black dress shoes. By dinner shes changed into a black oversized shirt with a white and green skirt along with white boots. when running or exercising she wearing a white tank top with black and white shorts and white tenishoes, her colour scheme is fully black and white with a tad green

PERSONALITY
Reducio
Geraldine tends to be rude and stubborn most of the time to people she doesn't know and it takes a while for her to get use to you or be friends with you. She isn't the best at expressing crush feelings she will act a tad bit rude to her crush but eventually soften up more. She is more nice to people she trust/know

HISTORY/BACKSTORY
Reducio
Geraldine grew up in a wealthy muggle born family she was familiar with Hogwarts cause her older siblings went there, her brother Micheal in his 7th year, and Axe in his 5th year. Her family was never mean or caused harm but her grandfather was always sturn with her and her twin kira no knew why, her brother Axe hated her for that but kept it to himself, he mother and father were both pretty good at their jobs he mom was a Model and her father was a lawyer. Geraldine went to a good school she was pretty but popular but had a few close friends, Lila, Bluey and Lio. She never dated anyone in her years before Hogwarts cause she was young, she has always had a crush in her years before but stoped when he went left and moved back to America.

FIRST INSTINCT OF MAGIC
Reducio
She had just gotten off The Market Wellingtons school bus she was 9 around this time, as she got home her older brother Micheal snuck home just to pester Gerladine, he snuck up behind her and pushed her down, this made Gerladine upset and made she turned and yelled at him she pointed her finger as a sign of being upset in result to this a gust of wind came and pushed him back to the other wall, she blinked not thinking was that magic? no maybe it was actually just wind yeah

SIGINTURE
Reducio
ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ
Last edited by Geraldine Lund on 13 Apr 2024, 09:36, edited 5 times in total.

" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ

♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡

29 Mar 2024, 19:22
Geraldine Lund || First Year || Slytherin
ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ

Statistics and Abilities

Reducio
Stamina: 6
Evasion: 4
Strength: 8
Wisdom: 10
ArcPower: 4
Accuracy: 3

Spells Aquired

Reducio
N/A

Potions Known

Reducio
N/A

" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ

29 Mar 2024, 19:59
ℝ𝔼𝕃𝔸𝕊ℍ𝕆ℕ𝕊ℍ𝕀ℙ𝕊

29 Mar 2024, 20:25
𝔾𝔸𝕃𝔻𝔸 𝕃𝕌ℕ𝔻

Mother of the Household: 39: Female: Muggles: FC: Theadosia Burr(Wife)

𝔸𝔹𝔸𝕋ℝ𝕆𝕌𝕊 𝕃𝕌ℕ𝔻

Father of the Household: 40 : Muggles : FC: James Reynolds

𝕄𝕀ℂℍ𝔼𝔸𝕃 𝕃𝕌ℕ𝔻

Oldest Sibling of Household: 17 : Male : Slytherin : FC: Aaron Burr

𝔸ℂ𝔼 𝕃𝕌ℕ𝔻

2nd Oldest Sibling of Household: 15 : Male : Slytherin : FC: Thomas Jefferson

𝕂𝕀ℝ𝔸 𝕃𝕌ℕ𝔻

Twin Sibling of HouseHold: 11 : Female : Hufflepuff : FC: Eliza Schuyler
Last edited by Geraldine Lund on 10 Apr 2024, 21:13, edited 1 time in total.

10 Apr 2024, 20:56
ᠻ᥅꠸ꫀꪀᦔᦓ

“One friend with whom you have a lot in common is better than three with whom you struggle to find things to talk about.”

SLYTHERIN

Reducio

Mia Fuzy: A Funny and sweet Slytherin! She's an amazing person
Slot #2
Slot#3
Slot #4
Slot #5

HUFFLEPUFF

Reducio
Simon Poe: A kind a sweet Hufflepuff! Shes really nice
Slot #2
Slot#3
Slot #4
Slot #5

GRYFINDOR

Reducio
Slot #1
Slot #2
Slot#3
Slot #4
Slot #5

RAVENCLAW

Reducio
Slot #1
Slot #2
Slot#3
Slot #4
Slot #5
Last edited by Geraldine Lund on 15 Apr 2024, 10:44, edited 1 time in total.

10 Apr 2024, 21:03
FACE CLAIM

MARIA REYNOLDS