✧𝔽𝕒𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕪✧
✧ℝ𝕖𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕤𝕙𝕚𝕡𝕤✧
✧ℝ𝕠𝕝𝕖𝕡𝕝𝕒𝕪 𝕥𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕜𝕖𝕣✧
✧ℕ𝕚𝕔𝕜𝕟𝕒𝕞𝕖𝕤✧
✧ℍ𝕠𝕞𝕖✧
✧𝔹𝕒𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕣𝕤—>𝕒𝕧𝕒𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕤✧
✧𝕡𝕠𝕖𝕞𝕤✧

Inspiration by Estelle Nyx
Last edited by Lyra Snapdragon on 31 Mar 2024, 20:02, edited 2 times in total.

My morals
Be yourself - Make your own choices - Act like you want to act | Because you do what you want and if someone tries to get in your way, they will regret it.

31 Mar 2024, 02:22
Lyra Snapdragon|First Year|Slytherin
Basics

Character info

~Name~
Reducio
Lyra Snapdragon

Lyra: The origin of the name Lyra comes from ancient Greek and Latin, meaning Lyre. It associates with music, harmony, and the night sky. Lyra is also the name of a constellation.
Snapdragon: Most people know of the snapdragon, the beautiful flower that can bloom in most seasons, but mostly in the spring or fall. The snapdragon represents both deception, and graciousness. It also is a symbol of grace and strength. In folklore, snapdragons were thought to offer protection from witchcraft and aging, and to break curses.
Reducio
Slytherin
“Or perhaps in Slytherin,
You'll make your real friends,
These cunning folks use any means
To achieve their ends.”

~House~
~Wand~
Reducio
25,0 cm cherry wood and jackalope antler, reasonably springy
'Perfect for wizards who are able to stick with their own convictions and are brave to themselves'

Cherry wood: Cherry wood often made a wand that possessed truly lethal power, whatever the core
Jackalope antler: The antler of a Jackalope was a wand core used by Ilvermorny founders James Steward and Isolt Sayre in the 17th century when they began making their own wands. It is known to be efficient in charms

Reducio
~Age & Year~
~Unique magical elements~
Reducio
Patronus: N/A
Boggart: Unknown
Mirror of Erised: Unknown
Amortentia Unknown
Reducio
Species: Human
Physical description:
Lyra is a girl with fair skin, a bit pale. She has hair as black as, well, as black as black can be. She is tall, but doesn't stand out from the crowd, as she's only a bit taller than most others. She has Lyra usually wears dark outfits, with black, blue, green and silver. Mostly she wears low heeled boots. She also wears a snake clip in her hair.
Mental description:
Cunning, ambitious, clever and determined as Lyra is, she makes a perfect Slytherin, just like the rest of her family. Though she is not mean. She can play rather devilish tricks on her enemies though...so you shouldn't get on her bad side. Also, when she makes a decision she almost always sticks to it and is never hesitant. Almost never.
She also has some good friends, and never likes calling people besties of BFF's, because she thinks that sounds annoyingly cute, and something she really hates, is cute.

~Description~
~Background History~
Reducio
Lyra Snapdragon came from a Slytherin pure blood family, that believed pure bloods were much better than muggle borns. They weren't with the dark lord, but did agree in some of his ideas, as he thought the same way about pure bloods being better. Lyra and her family live in Greenwich, in a grand mansion with many rooms, including Lyra's room, that is very big with a door leading to her bathroom, another door leading directly to the kitchens, and another to the corridor on that floor. Her house also had a basement, the ground floor, 2 upper floors, and the attic. It was very big indeed. And not only was the mansion big, but also the space around it! Lyra's family owned not only the house, but also 1000 acres of land around it! In that mansion, there lived most of her family. Her parents, her cousin, her uncle and aunt, her grandparents, and Lyra herself. I may seem terrible, living with so many, but with such a big house, it actually is nicer. She hasn't travelled much in her life, staying in her hometown, Greenwich. In her time before Hogwarts, Lyra mostly spent her time writing, socializing with friends, and taking many walks in her garden and the city.
Reducio
She was 8. She didn't like that muggle idiot. At least, maybe he was half-blood, but he looked muggle-born. He was looking at her with his cute pink eyes, saying something mean, she didn't know what. She was angry. She absolutely hated him. He was too cute and nice, and overall just annoyed her. He also got in her way when she wanted to be alone. And then there was his jacket. Pink. Cute and pink. It was just too much. She couldn't take it anymore. She exploded. "GO AWAY!" She shouted. His jacket burst to small shreds of fabric and she stormed off, her hair whipping around her. She did not say sorry. And she did not regret it.
~First Instance Of Magic~
Morals {Be yourself|Make your own choices|Act like you want to act<Because you do what you want and if someone tries to get in your way, they will regret it} Morals
Last edited by Lyra Snapdragon on 1 Apr 2024, 14:06, edited 1 time in total.

My morals
Be yourself - Make your own choices - Act like you want to act | Because you do what you want and if someone tries to get in your way, they will regret it.

31 Mar 2024, 20:01

Trunk
Statistics & Abilities

Stamina 5~Evasion 6~Strength 4~Wisdom 7~ArcPower 7~Accuracy 6

Spells

Reducio
{Spells known here}
Potions

Reducio
{Potions known here}

My morals

1 Apr 2024, 00:15
Family

My morals

1 Apr 2024, 00:15
Relationships
L
I
O
N
S
L
I
O
N
S
~"Their daring, nerve and chivalry set Gryffindors apart".
Positive
Reducio
Reducio
Neutral
Negative
Reducio
E
A
G
L
E
S
E
A
G
L
E
S
~"Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure".
Positive
Reducio
Reducio
Neutral
Negative
Reducio
──────────────────────────────
──────────────────────────────
• RELATIONSHIP •
Positive
Reducio
Reducio
Neutral
Negative
Reducio
B
A
D
G
E
R
S
B
A
D
G
E
R
S
~"Those patient Hufflepuffs are true and unafraid of toil".
Positive
Reducio
Reducio
Neutral
Negative
Reducio
S
N
A
K
E
S
S
N
A
K
E
S
~"Slytherin will help you on your way to greatness".
Relations key:

Positive:

:) = friends
<3 = good friends or best friends Lyra doesn't say besties or BFF's
:love2: = crush/boyfriend
Neutral:

:expressionless: = seen before but only interacted once or twice
;) = Seen before but not friends yet
:what: = no idea! Do not understand/know this person enough to say!
Negative:

:thumbdown: = Annoying but not too bad
:tongueangry: = Very annoying, go away! Not to the point of enemies yet
:voldemort: = Enemies
:evil: = Such enemies, Lyra is planning for revenge. Similar to Draco Malfoy and Harry Potter

My morals