Register
Sign in

22 Mar 2024, 17:29
Mentorship Program: Mentees  Sign up 
Samantha Schmear wrote: 22 Mar 2024, 08:54 Name: Samantha Schmear
Do you have a completed encyclopedia? Yes
Are you registered with Index? No
What needs do you specifically have? (For example you want to learn more about NPCs, find the registration process confusing, want to find socialization opportunities, etc.) I need help with all of the basic stuff and specially to find socializing opportunities
Do you understand the steps that you, as a mentee, will be required to complete in order to graduate from the program? Yes
Is this your first account on hogwarts.io? If no, what was the name of your old account? Its my first account
Declined

Hello, we are unable to accept you into our program because you have declined all forms of communication. Mentors would need to be able to contact you via private message (owl) and you have this turned off. As an admin I can of course override this but in light of the fact that you have so clearly stated you did not want communication it seemed somewhat inappropriate for me to message you over PM over the fact that you have this turned off. The mentors do need a means of contact to assist you. You are more than welcome to maintain your privacy (and decline private messages in your settings) however, you cannot get assistance from our mentors with that turned off.

Also, for your awareness, moderator messages for rules infractions would be generally sent automatically to your private messages. We can attempt to be mindful of your preference and not use this means of communication, but this does mean that you will be called out publicly in threads for issues with lore, requests for edits, etc. Again, well within your right to decline private messages but I want to make sure you are aware of this. I for example am only aware of this because the mentor team mentioned that they are not able to contact you when they were looking to approve you.

There is something about ambition, how it not only propels you but also defines you.

23 Mar 2024, 06:06
Name: Leonor von Hohenberg
Do you have a completed encyclopedia? Nop
Are you registered with Index? No?
What needs do you specifically have? (For example you want to learn more about NPCs, find the registration process confusing, want to find socialization opportunities, etc.) I need help with all the "basic stuff" and the registration process lol
Do you understand the steps that you, as a mentee, will be required to complete in order to graduate from the program? Yes
Is this your first account on hogwarts.io? If no, what was the name of your old account? Yes it's my first account.
Approved - Bea, 24 March 2024

"I'm everything you'd like to be."

24 Mar 2024, 14:29
Jack Marrion wrote: 22 Mar 2024, 06:51 Name: Jack
Do you have a completed encyclopedia? No
What needs do you specifically have? I would like to know more about how to participate in activities such as quidditch, broom racing and dueling. Also, I would like help with basic stuff and everything you could offer.
Is this your first account on hogwarts.io? If no, what was the name of your old account? This is my first account on Hio.
Approved - Bea, 22 March 2024
Hi I am Damion White. I will be your mentor. I will be sending you an Owl shortly.

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC)

24 Mar 2024, 19:18
Leonor von Hohenberg wrote: 23 Mar 2024, 06:06
Name: Leonor von Hohenberg
Do you have a completed encyclopedia? Nop
Are you registered with Index? No?
What needs do you specifically have? (For example you want to learn more about NPCs, find the registration process confusing, want to find socialization opportunities, etc.) I need help with all the "basic stuff" and the registration process lol
Is this your first account on hogwarts.io? If no, what was the name of your old account? Yes it's my first account.
Approved - Bea, 24 March 2024
Claimed! Hello! I'm Noah Jupe and I will be your mentor! If you have any questions please do ask away in my owls! Shortly I will be sending you your owl, with a bit of a guide to what we're going to do together.

"NERDS!" (Ogre- Revenge of Nerds)

27 Mar 2024, 11:22
What needs do you specifically have? (For example you want to learn more about NPCs, find the registration process confusing, want to find socialization opportunities, etc.) I need help with all of the basic stuff and specially to find socializing opportunities
Is this your first account on hogwarts.io? If no, what was the name of your old account? Its my first account
Accepted with the Prerequisite of keeping your owls open, so your Mentor/the public can owl you - Beatrice, 27 March 2024

-Remind me once again just who I am because I need to know-
•★•★•★•★•★•★•★•★•

27 Mar 2024, 11:48
Hello, my name is Peepaw the Legendary Atlas Anderson and I will be your Mentor, expect an owl from me soon so that we can get started ^^

i am the agent of chaos.
First year | Prefect of Slytherin| Quidditch player

28 Mar 2024, 03:01
Name:
Ash Benyamin

Do you have a completed encyclopedia?
No? I also have no idea what that is. Please help...

Are you registered with Index?
No. Not sure how to get there either.

What needs do you specifically have? (For example you want to learn more about NPCs, find the registration process confusing, want to find socialization opportunities, etc.)
This sight will be my first time ever roleplaying, so I honestly have no idea what I'm doing XD. probably going to need some help with that. I was raised primarily without tech for the first ten years of my life, so I'm not extremely tec savvy, please be patient. I did to a bit of peaking around, and I pretty much have no idea how to do anything, so if we could just start from ground zero, I'd really appreciate it, thanks. :)

Do you understand the steps that you, as a mentee, will be required to complete in order to graduate from the program?
yes.

Is this your first account on hogwarts.io? If no, what was the name of your old account?
First time.
Accepted - Bea, 29 March 2024

29 Mar 2024, 00:53
Name: Liam Morgan
Do you have a completed encyclopedia? yes
What needs do you specifically have? I need help with the registration Liam is a werewolf and doesn't know what to do
Do you understand the steps that you, as a mentee, will be required to complete in order to graduate from the program? yes
Is this your first account on hogwarts.io? If no, what was the name of your old account? first time

Cancelled - Lear

29 Mar 2024, 14:38
Ash Benyamin wrote: 28 Mar 2024, 03:01 Name:
Ash Benyamin

Do you have a completed encyclopedia?
No? I also have no idea what that is. Please help...

Are you registered with Index?
No. Not sure how to get there either.

What needs do you specifically have? (For example you want to learn more about NPCs, find the registration process confusing, want to find socialization opportunities, etc.)
This sight will be my first time ever roleplaying, so I honestly have no idea what I'm doing XD. probably going to need some help with that. I was raised primarily without tech for the first ten years of my life, so I'm not extremely tec savvy, please be patient. I did to a bit of peaking around, and I pretty much have no idea how to do anything, so if we could just start from ground zero, I'd really appreciate it, thanks. :)

Do you understand the steps that you, as a mentee, will be required to complete in order to graduate from the program?
yes.

Is this your first account on hogwarts.io? If no, what was the name of your old account?
First time.
Hello! Hello!!
Welcome to the site, great to meet you, I'm Mari and I'll be your mentor,I'll send you an owl in a few moments!

"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"

29 Mar 2024, 15:24
Liam Morgan wrote: 29 Mar 2024, 00:53 Name: Liam Morgan
Do you have a completed encyclopedia? yes
What needs do you specifically have? I need help with the registration Liam is a werewolf and doesn't know what to do
Do you understand the steps that you, as a mentee, will be required to complete in order to graduate from the program? yes
Is this your first account on hogwarts.io? If no, what was the name of your old account? first time

Ayo Liam! I'll be your mentor! :wolf:
Expect an owl from me soon!

Wolf and Raven dance together, by the river in the heather;
under Moon and under star, Wolf and Raven wander far!