Register
Sign in

18 Mar 2024, 21:59
Index Re-Application
Character Name: Linda Ramirez
School Year or Adult Level: Second
House: Gryffindor
Link to Encyclopedia: portkey
Reason for Reapplication: Due to the new lore about blood status I am editing family information.

Old family backstory which was indexed till now:
Reducio
Her parents are pure-blood as well as her older brother. Since childhood till 11 years old Linda was spending time with her family, they were playing, reading books and news, her mother was cooking using magic and Linda decided to learn once she will be allowed and have her wand. As she was growing, Linda started to get friends and spend more time in the street, mostly in the garden.
Linda always was friendly and active, so she always had some friends to play with. They live in a house with garden in front of it, this is the most favourite place for her to spend time playing, reading and just laying looking at the stars. Night sky is always so nice. It feels so different from daytime.

New backstory for re-index:
Reducio
Linda's father is coming from a very strict pureblood family. However, one day he met a muggleborn woman and loved her. Together they had a baby, whom they named Linda, but unfortunately, the woman died while giving birth. One year passed since that time and Linda's father met a woman from pureblood family, who fell in love with him and little baby Linda. They married soon after the first meeting and Linda grew up calling her mother, not knowing she's not the person who gave birth to her. As for the biological mother, by this time no one remembers anything about her and there's no information that could be found about her or her family. Linda and her brother will never know that they are calling "mother" a woman that didn't give birth to them, so they will keep living all their lives as brother and sister whose both parents are pureblood.

And not related to blood status, I am adding information in family history, going way back to the war time. I'll write it in ency after getting approved.

Reducio
The Ramirez, Linda's father's family are pureblood till very far in the past before war time. It's considered that there were no muggles or other blood statuses at all throughout the whole generations.

Linda's father is working in ministry and his parents were all working in different departments in ministry.

It's quite wealthy and well-known family line so they all act close to royal inside their mansion and on very important balls. However, outside the mansion and those balls, they'll be quite wealthy purebloods with very strict view about those who are not pureblood.

While Linda's father didn't share the same opinion about other blood statuses, his parents and all previous generations would choose carefully a family they want to get married to. There would have to be no connection to muggles.

During the war, few family members were supporting and following Voldemort. Due to their views, they found it very close to his ideas, so were on the dark side.

Her mother's side, The Blacklia, are also pureblood in all generations, going far in the past.

However, they are not so strict about accepting only purebloods with no muggles/squibs in generations, but they don't make it official either.

Her mom is Quidditch trainer, although it's more like a hobby as even without her work they would have more than enough money.

Generations in this family were all working either as Quidditch player/trainer, ministry in unspeakable department or travelling discovering different animals. Blacklia are also wealthy and well-known, but a bit less than Ramirez.

Going as far as the war time and even earlier, this family never supported dark side. They didn't find it amusing to harm others, even though they didn't like them either.

IC I don't plan to develop anything related to biological muggleborn mother so there's no more information regarding her, her family or their job. OOC if it's necessary, she was a traveler, never staying in the same place for a long time.

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
────────────・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ────────────
✮Linda Ramirez✮-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-

20 Mar 2024, 15:28
Index Re-Application
Character Name (First and last name): Noah Jupe
School Year or Adult Level: 3rd
Link to Encyclopedia: viewtopic.php?t=16440
Reason for Reapplication: Noah was pulled out in 2022 of the 2022-2023 school year. His dads thought it'd be a great idea to tutor him, but he was not picking up on it. When it came to do the test, he did not do so well and had to stay in third year for another year.

"NERDS!" (Ogre- Revenge of Nerds)

22 Mar 2024, 16:44
Index Re-Application
Character Name : Quinn Root
School year : Second
House : Slytherin
Link to ency : Here!
Reason for Reapplication : Reatavation,
Quinn was a big trouble maker, and got into lots of sticky spots. Also in the summer of her first year, leading into her second. Her grandma died, she was very close to her grandma. When she went back to school, she was in to big of a greif to do much. And her parents pulled her out. Now she is in a better place and ready to return to school.

sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6
Stats
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7
⠀⠀⠀•• Quinn ••
“I regret nothing, ever.” – Jack Sparrow
⠀⠀⠀•• Nick ••
Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability
Abilities
ability | ability | ability

28 Mar 2024, 00:58
Index Re-Application
Character Name: Taizu Miyashiro
School Year or Adult Level: Year 3
Link to Encyclopedia: viewtopic.php?t=21169
Reason for Reapplication: I was inactive for about a year, due to life events and getting on my feet after becoming an adult. I'm back now, and would like to get back into RPing again!
IC, Taizu was admitted to St. Mungo's after a horrible event with his extended family, who were arrested by the Japanese Aurors for assault on a minor and many other dark and serious subjects. I do not intend to expound on his trauma in RP other than to use it as a method to help him find friends and slowly rebuild some trust with people. If there are any conflicts with this, please message me so I can fix it.
Edit: As stated above, Taizu was abused by extended family. I didn't want to get into it too deeply, but
Text was hidden for those who might be triggered by said topic.
Reducio
he was physically assaulted by said family and mentally tormented by them for several hours, before they left him be. Taizu's temporary dyed eye is now permanent, and has light starburst shaped scars around said eye.

I apologize if this seems like something that shouldn't belong, and if declined, then I will just try and reboot him without any of the trauma mentioned before.
Sometimes, when minor details are left out, we will not ask for the complete story, if you don't plan on building up on it.
This is not minor at all though, please give us the full story.
He would not just have the dye become permanent from this. He might have a blown pupil for example, but he also would not have real vision in that eye.
Last edited by Taizu Miyashiro on 6 Apr 2024, 23:21, edited 1 time in total.

"Oh Gods, I set the water on fire again."
Stamina: 7 | Evasion: 8 | Strength: 3 | Wisdom: 8 | Arcane Power: 11 | Accuracy: 7

29 Mar 2024, 04:24
Index Re-Application
Character Name: Finley Alekhin
School Year or Adult Level: Second Year
House: Ravenclaw
Link to Encyclopedia: Here!
Reason for Reapplication: I was removed for inactivity and would love to come back.

"I try to live my life as a true chaotic neutral"
Sta: 5
Eva: 5
Str: 1
Wis: 7
Arc: 7
Acc: 5

4 Apr 2024, 01:21
Index Re-Application
Character Name (First and last name): Keith Moore
School Year or Adult Level: Second Year
Link to Encyclopedia:Here
Reason for Reapplication: changing race? explanation following-
Keith went to a camp site with his aunts for a few weeks over summer break, called Scafell Pike. One night he snuck away from the camp spot he, and his aunts were at. He wondered off into the woods around there and was attacked by a werewolf that'd forgotten to take it's potion before the full moon that night. We have yet to do the rp thread for this, a member of admin told us to do this beforehand to make sure its alright @Sonya Herrera is the wolf, also you need to do this also and explain Sonya's part of the encounter
Owled, Opeila 07/04
Both parties are aware of the consequences of this decision.
Last edited by Keith Moore on 5 Apr 2024, 12:38, edited 1 time in total.

Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him

4 Apr 2024, 03:33
Index Re-Application
I have no clue how to do this or if I even understood @Keith Moore right, but...
Character Name (First and last name): Sonya Herrera.
School Year or Adult Level: First Year
House: Ravenclaw
Link to Encyclopedia: Ta-da!
Sonya's part in all this: She lives on the mountain of Scafell Pike near the camp site and, since she believes she's smarter than everything with good reason, attempted to alter the Wolfsbane Potion to make it more effective. However, she didn't realize she accidentally mixed in sugar, nullifying the effects, later telling Keith that she just forgot to take it.
Honesty isn't the best policy after all.
Anyway, after turning, she stumbled upon Keith and bit them.
Owled, Opeila 07/04
Both parties are aware of the consequences of this decision.
Last edited by Sonya Herrera on 5 Apr 2024, 03:16, edited 2 times in total.

5 Apr 2024, 01:04
Index Re-Application
Character Name: Gwenevere Pendragon
School Year or Adult Level: First Year
House: Slytherin
Link to Encyclopedia: viewtopic.php?f=169&t=10392
Reason for Reapplication: Inactivity
As you were never on the index, you can't re-apply for it. Please apply here.

5 Apr 2024, 19:21
Index Re-Application
Character name: Linda Ramirez
School year: Second
Link to Encyclopedia: portkey
Reason for Reapplication: Lily Isobel McCoire new character Emily Ramirez (she applied for deactivation and will need it to have her backstory accepted as we are making them sisters IC, for OOC clarification, they're are half-sisters)
Current family backstory: Linda has older brother but doesn't have sister.
What will change: When Linda was around one, her father, Alex Ramirez married Roselia Blacklia (Ramirez after marriage). As Linda and her brother Siralb are from marriage between Alex Ramirez and muggleborn woman, who died while giving birth to Linda, Emily Ramirez is daughter of Alex and Roselia, making them half-siblings.

However, due to her biological mother's death while giving birth and no one speaking about her ever since that time, IC Linda thinks they're all siblings from same parents. Her father's family never liked his first marriage, so it was easy for them to keep it from Linda. Her brother, being 7 years older than her, loved their new mom (pureblood woman) so much, that he also thought it would be better if they all were just as a big family, without discussing muggleborn woman. Which resulted in his memories fading with time passing by.

Edit 2 if above doesn't work out: Linda's brother never said to Linda that they are both from their father's first marriage because father asked to not talk about it. And so they were living as one big family, considering pureblood woman, from father's second marriage, as their mother.

Linda, due to not been that close to her father's side of family, doesn't like the opinions they share about other blood statuses, resulting in her never speaking about her sister. So her first year in Hogwarts, she was saying she didn't have sister, only her older brother. However, this will change in her later years in Hogwarts, when her sister starts to go to Hogwarts as well. Linda will admit to her friends that she has a sister and will explain she didn't say it earlier as she chose for herself it would be easier to pretend like Emily wasn't related to her. But now it's time for Linda to stop running from her father's side of family and accept them with eventually trying to finally get closer to her sister.
Edits are made. Thank you for your help and time.
How is everyone just forgetting about Linda's mother? That is not really something you just forget.
Her brother's memory fading would mean he would simply remember less about his mother, as one does when one gets older, not that he would just forget about her existence, as he would have known her for seven years.
Last edited by Linda Ramirez on 18 Apr 2024, 18:29, edited 3 times in total.

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
────────────・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ────────────
✮Linda Ramirez✮-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-

15 Apr 2024, 18:51
Index Re-Application
Character Name (First and last name): Allister-Jameson MacAllister
School Year or Adult Level: Fourth Year
Link to Encyclopedia: viewtopic.php?f=169&t=9458
Reason for Reapplication: OOC: Inactivity
IC: AJ was away for a few months due to sickness and Injury after the Hogwarts Express Heist. He intended to make a return at the start of the new school year but unfortunately relapsed and had to return to bed rest. He is currently healthy enough for most things but still might struggle with intense physical activity.
Welcome back! Your character should be in Fifth Year now, so we just need an IC reason as to why AJ was held back (unless the coma is the reason?)
The part about being invited to a dragonology apprenticeship cannot work, unfortunately. Scottish laws require you to be 16 and over as well as not studying full-time to take on an apprenticeship. In addition, we do have an Adult System where an entry-level dragonology researcher requires a NEWT in CoMC which you won't have been studying IC for just yet.
Further details on how to amend this can be found in my owl to you.

- Fearless - Prodigal DADA - The Muggle Condition -

Stamina: 7/15 | Evasion: 8/15 | Strength: 5/15 | Wisdom: 8/15 | Arcane Power: 8/15 | Accuracy: 10/15