Register
Sign in

22 Mar 2024, 16:45
FAQ — Questions
Is there a way to get most of the posts in my ency deleted? other then doing it myself. As most of them are unnecessary and just take up space.

sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6
Stats
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7
⠀⠀⠀•• Quinn ••
“I regret nothing, ever.” – Jack Sparrow
⠀⠀⠀•• Nick ••
Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability
Abilities
ability | ability | ability

22 Mar 2024, 16:51
FAQ — Questions
You could ask staff but they can only do the same thing as you. Its just easier to do it yourself.

"NERDS!" (Ogre- Revenge of Nerds)

22 Mar 2024, 16:52
FAQ — Questions
Thought so lol

Just wanted to check. Thanks Noah!!

Will work on that now XD

Stats
⠀⠀⠀•• Quinn ••
⠀⠀⠀•• Nick ••
Abilities

22 Mar 2024, 17:24
FAQ — Questions
Quinn Root wrote: 22 Mar 2024, 16:52 Thought so lol

Just wanted to check. Thanks Noah!!

Will work on that now XD
Owl me links of which one you want removed, I'll do it for you (:

i am the agent of chaos.
First year | Prefect of Slytherin| Quidditch player

25 Mar 2024, 19:16
FAQ — Questions
Another question! This time about the advancement program, So as of right now Quinn should be a third year, and by the time graduation comes around she will be. but her pears will be fourth.

Should I be able to say that she will have studied third year stuff in summer to be fourth when she comes back, and be all caught up?

Stats
⠀⠀⠀•• Quinn ••
⠀⠀⠀•• Nick ••
Abilities

25 Mar 2024, 19:36
FAQ — Questions
Quinn Root wrote: 25 Mar 2024, 19:16 Another question! This time about the advancement program, So as of right now Quinn should be a third year, and by the time graduation comes around she will be. but her pears will be fourth.

Should I be able to say that she will have studied third year stuff in summer to be fourth when she comes back, and be all caught up?
I'm going to be doing the same thing as you on Noah, as he's supposed to be fourth right now. The advancement program is essentially taking a test basically just to achieve the advancement program and move up a year
"IC there is an exam administered by Hogwarts over the summer for anyone looking to catch up to their intended year, you can be vague about the timing/who administered the exam if you mention it" - RP to Advance in Application of Advancement Program Applications
The other part of that "Rp to Advance" in the application of the previously linked link says that you can say you've studied to catch up whether at school or at home or over the breaks.

With your reasoning for reapplying (which is the previous question in the application) it needs to be approved by index. :P I think I answered the questions you listed.

"NERDS!" (Ogre- Revenge of Nerds)

25 Mar 2024, 19:40
FAQ — Questions
Noah Jupe wrote: 25 Mar 2024, 19:36
Quinn Root wrote: 25 Mar 2024, 19:16 Another question! This time about the advancement program, So as of right now Quinn should be a third year, and by the time graduation comes around she will be. but her pears will be fourth.

I'm going to be doing the same thing as you on Noah, as he's supposed to be fourth right now. The advancement program is essentially taking a test basically just to achieve the advancement program and move up a year
"IC there is an exam administered by Hogwarts over the summer for anyone looking to catch up to their intended year, you can be vague about the timing/who administered the exam if you mention it" - RP to Advance in Application of Advancement Program Applications
The other part of that "Rp to Advance" in the application of the previously linked link says that you can say you've studied to catch up whether at school or at home or over the breaks.

With your reasoning for reapplying (which is the previous question in the application) it needs to be approved by index. :P I think I answered the questions you listed.
ohhh ok!! I think I understand now lol, and if not im sure staff will let me know when the time comes XD

Thanks Noah!

Stats
⠀⠀⠀•• Quinn ••
⠀⠀⠀•• Nick ••
Abilities

2 Apr 2024, 11:27
FAQ — Questions
Question about Statically Relevant: if I was to apply for such an ability, should my application be on my character’s lack of creativity or their inclination towards the stat that is being added onto? Hope this makes sense!

Ps. Can you please quote to answer since I don’t often check this topic?

that even the weariest river
winds somewhere safe to sea

2 Apr 2024, 11:52
FAQ — Questions
Archer Duncan wrote: 2 Apr 2024, 11:27 Question about Statically Relevant: if I was to apply for such an ability, should my application be on my character’s lack of creativity or their inclination towards the stat that is being added onto? Hope this makes sense!

The lack of creativity part is OOC, don't take that too serious XD
Please write your application about the stat you picked.

Opeila | Theodore | Raffle
Head of Index | Prefect | Duelling Co-Captain
Sta-10 | Eva-11 | Str-4 | Wis-10 | Arc-9 | Acc-14

2 Apr 2024, 11:54
FAQ — Questions
Opeila Winters wrote: 2 Apr 2024, 11:52
Archer Duncan wrote: 2 Apr 2024, 11:27 Question about Statically Relevant: if I was to apply for such an ability, should my application be on my character’s lack of creativity or their inclination towards the stat that is being added onto? Hope this makes sense!

The lack of creativity part is OOC, don't take that too serious XD
Please write your application about the stat you picked.
Ok thank you!

that even the weariest river
winds somewhere safe to sea