Register
Sign in

11 Mar 2024, 22:36
New and need help!
Hello. My name is Paul. I am new here. I am curious as to how I attend classes and do jobs.

11 Mar 2024, 22:40
New and need help!
Hello there Paul! Firstly, I’d like to show you the FAQ-Questions thread, where you can ask questions like this and plenty of people will see it and help you!! Secondly, to answer your question, once you have been on site for at least 10 days, and have made at least 20 on-site posts, classes will unlock. You will see your report card under your account when you click on your profile picture in the top right hand corner of the screen, from there you may take your classes! If by jobs you mean become a teacher, prefect, writer, sports moderator, etc, periodically spots will open up and you can apply. For example, if a perfect from your house steps down from their position, you can apply to get that role!!

I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be

11 Mar 2024, 22:42
New and need help!
Okay. Thank you. I appreciate it.

11 Mar 2024, 22:47
New and need help!
You’re welcome!

I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be

11 Mar 2024, 22:57
New and need help!
Pleasure to meet you.

11 Mar 2024, 22:59
New and need help!
Nice to meet you too! Just to let you know as well, there’s an ooc chat called Lets Chat! in the Leaky Cauldron where you can talk to and meet people. Areas like this inside of Hogwarts are more for RPing, in the Leaky Cauldron though we can talk ooc like this!

11 Mar 2024, 22:59
New and need help!
You can also ask for a mentor here : viewtopic.php?t=19987#p358238

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right