Register
Sign in

29 Feb 2024, 15:54
Attending classes
Hi I just joined Gryffindor, where am I supposed to post stuff to attend classes? And do I have to be online 10 days, or just have registered 10 days ago?

Don't judge a book by it's cover. Judge a book by it's words. | If we stand together, we can do anything.

29 Feb 2024, 15:55
Attending classes
Firstly, welcome!

You just have to be registered for 10 days. You also need 20 posts.

If you know what’s best for you, call me Kit.

3 Mar 2024, 09:46
Attending classes
Oh ok! Where should I post stuff?

Don't judge a book by it's cover. Judge a book by it's words. | If we stand together, we can do anything.

3 Mar 2024, 12:27
Attending classes
Hi Scarletta!

There are forums in the Gryffindor Common Room that you can join and reply to. There are a bunch of open topics in the different Hogwarts forums I’d you wanted to roleplay. There is a section of the Leaky Cauldron dedicated to OOC chat. So, you have a lot of options. :)

Sorting Ceremony: link
Gryffindor house table: link

Thank you,
Kaitlyn <3

Kaitlyn Connor // Abigail Connor // Devon Wallen
Do you ever feel like an outcast?

3 Mar 2024, 20:21
Attending classes
Thank you thank you thank you!!! <3 <3 <3

Reducio
And by the way, you can just call me Scarlet ;)

3 Mar 2024, 20:24
Attending classes
Scarletta Davis wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 20:21 Thank you thank you thank you!!! <3 <3 <3

Reducio
And by the way, you can just call me Scarlet ;)
Sorry! And you're welcome Scarlet. Feel free to ask any other questions you may have! :) <3

3 Mar 2024, 20:36
Attending classes
Don't say sorry, you really helped!! Umm this is probably a really stupid question, but what do you mean with forums?

3 Mar 2024, 22:16
Attending classes
Scarletta Davis wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 20:36 Don't say sorry, you really helped!! Umm this is probably a really stupid question, but what do you mean with forums?
There is no such thing as a stupid question. That is where we roleplay in topics. Most, if not all, places have area here you could roleplay on.

4 Mar 2024, 06:31
Attending classes
oh, ok thanks!