Register
Sign in
3 Mar 2019, 17:38
BonBon’s Spring Cleaning Initiative  Closed 
"Damn these infernal creatures!"

Every morning, BonBon spent several precious minutes preparing his robes for the day. Part of that routine is cleaning all the pygmy puff hair off his clothing. Even after sealing his office at night to ensure the creatures wouldn't suck on his face (an all-too vibrant memory of his first night in the school), the hair would still float in the air and make its way inside. How could he maintain a professional look if he were covered in pink and purple hair? He could only imagine what the children had to deal with. Mean Slytherin children had a habit of pointing out flaws in others, especially Hufflepuff kids. Just yesterday, BonBon was pretty sure Slytherin Head Hjordis gave a disapproving stare at the pink tuft attached to his robes.

As he stood in his office, rolling some sticky wheel Muggle contraption all over his clothes, he wondered if this was one of the reasons morale was affected. House points were at an all-time low last month, a far cry from the three cup streak from last year. They needed a morale boost. How could one feel proud about their house if they felt dirty living in it?

This month, BonBon was determined to change that. The pygmy puffs had worn out their welcome. He would put out a bounty on their little furry heads. Yes, house points for every puff turned into his office. Points for hair removed from furniture and curtains! He would mobilize all of Hufflepuff against Lear's forgotten pets.

If BonBon had his way, there would be no dawn for the pygmy puffs...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Errand Name: BonBon’s Spring Cleaning Initiative

Description: Head of House Hufflepuff Bonabe Bonet is getting real sick of the pygmy puffs left behind by former head (and current headmaster) Solomon Lear. He is requesting help from all students to go all over House Hufflepuff and capture the little pests. He would also be very grateful if students would clean up the fur left behind by the creatures.

Players will create small group RPs depicting their characters capturing and/or cleaning up after the pygmy puffs. There is no limit on how many groups can perform this task.

Prerequisite: Hufflepuff students only. Thread must take place in either Hufflepuff common room, any of the boy dorms, or any of the girl dorms. RP must have started in March 2019.

Word Count Requirement: 200 word posts. 5 posts/student minimum. RP thread (finished or unfinished) must be submitted by March 29 2019 to be awarded points.

Group Type: Small group (2 – 4 students)

Reward: 5 House points/qualifying student. Will be rewarded after deadline
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How to Participate:

1. Get some friends (or enemies or anyone willing to post with you) together to start a RP about cleaning some part of House Hufflepuff.

2. Once the thread has been created, feel free to post in this thread the following app:
Errand submission
Link to RP:
Participants:
3. On March 30th, I will lock this thread to further submissions. I will then go through the submitted RPs and see who fulfilled the requirements above. I will post here again with a list of students rewarded with house points.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inactive account. Do not Owl.
6 Mar 2019, 14:24
Errand Sumbission
Link to RP:Pygmy Puff Wrangling
Participants: Miko Limof, Howard White, Thalia Knott, Finley McGill

We could get killed! Or worse, EXPELLED

-Hermione Granger
6 Mar 2019, 20:51
Link to RP: Resident Residue
Participants: Amadea Campbell & Ami Procoppio

A.C.
happy, free, confused, and lonely in the best way
7 Mar 2019, 22:40
Errand submission

Link to RP:  https://www.hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?f=64&t=5305
Participants: @Cecilia Deux-Le @Lilac Dune @Jade Murphy

"Every Rose has it's thorns, thats why you have to treat them with care" ~Jade Ocean Rose Murphy
8 Mar 2019, 20:21
Errand submission
Link to RP: Pygmy Puff Parade
Participants: Astoria Middleton, Dawn Riley, Ophelia Silverton, Bailey Shea

Come visit with me! Learn about me HERE!!! PM me for an RP!
Come join the Lumos Tutoring Club!!
16 Mar 2019, 03:15
Errand submission
Link to RP: Clearing The Puff Fur! 
Participants: Bailey Shea, Astoria Middleton, Donnovan Perrywinkle, Sarabeena Quint, Nicholas Kingsman 
Last edited by Donnovan Perrywinkle on 26 Mar 2019, 17:37, edited 3 times in total.

“It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.” - Albus percival wulfric brian dumbledore “The ones who love us never really leave us, you
can always find them in here.” - Sirius black
Strength: 6, Agility: 10, Control: 8, Stamina: 6
20 Mar 2019, 23:18
Errand Submission.

Link to RP: Pygmy Puff Takedown

Participants: Howard White and Serena Towers

STA: 12 | EVA: 18 | STR: 15 | WIS: 1 | ARC: 0 | ACC: 20
Abilities: Fangs, Bite & Claw | Martial Artist | Unsettling Aura | Blind Vision | Keen Smell | Terrible Presence | Blood Resurrection
22 Mar 2019, 18:15
Errand submission

Link to RP: Hufflepuff Cleaning Initiative

Participants: Nicholas Kingsman, Astoria Middleton, Donnovan Perrywinkle & Mari Haynes

N. King
30 Mar 2019, 04:48
Errand submission
Link to RP: Clearing The Puff Fur!
Participants: Bailey Shea, Astoria Middleton, Donnovan Perrywinkle, Sarabeena Quint, Nicholas Kingsman

"Follow me, take my hand. Let us go to the promised land. Through the woods of mystery. We are now sworn to secrecy. Close your eyes, sleep sweet, and awaken in the morning." - NeverWonder EverLand
30 Mar 2019, 15:18
The errand is now closed. The results: 30 points to Hufflepuff! Thanks to the following for completing the errand:

Bailey Shea & Astoria Middleton in "Clearing the puff-fur", in which Bailey and Astoria make pretty basket traps to catch their puffs.

Howard White & Serena Towers in "Pygmy Puff Takedown", where Howard inadvertently levitates Serena to get some top shelf puffs.

Ami Procoppio & Amadea Campbell in "Resident Residue", where Ami and Dea come up with a scheme to split their puff horde: half back to Headmaster Lear and the other half for black market profit.

I have already rewarded points to the above. If I missed anyone, owl me and I'll look into it. Best of luck in this month's contest ;).

Inactive account. Do not Owl.