Register
Sign in
3 Mar 2019, 18:44
Repair the Library  Ravenclaw Errand   Closed 

Some hooligans damaged the library I went through so much trouble to... OK, well I did absolutely nothing for the library but I did not damage it either! In any case, you guys seem like a smart, upstanding bunch of students so I have a feeling that I can trust this matter to you. Being the winners of the House Cup two months in a row I am well aware of your dedication to this school and its betterment but I also know that you kids love trading cards. I have come upon a large store of Chocolate Frog Cards, in fact I know that the Gold Cards are exceedingly rare. Well, I have a few of them and they are yours for the taking if you help the school put the library back together.

This Errand is limited to House Ravenclaw as a reward for their House Cup victory. The prerequisites are as follows:
  • Must be a Ravenclaw student.
  • Each student must make at least three posts in the thread to be considered successful (and get a card).
  • Each post must be a minimum of 300 words.
  • I will post weekly in the thread over the course of 3 weeks
  • There is no post order, feel free to interact with your fellow students but please do not Godmod any of the Professors or Students.
Please note, this is not a "Solomon murder thread", those are limited to Events and this is an errand. 
How does this work?
If you meet the prerequisite (being a Ravenclaw), you can enter the Library Thread entitled: "Only a Ravenclaw would be rewarded with going to the Library..." [link] an entry post. The post will describe the setting and link you to the event(s) that caused damage to the library. Meet up with other students, socialize, this is simply an RP opportunity.

On my second moderation post which will be one week later (at which point no new students may enter the thread) I will provide you will a task (repair the library) and give you a roll table from which the result(s) of your efforts will be defined. We have a Tatsumaki Roller in Discord, you can use that in the Spam Channel to divine your results if you wish. This can be anything from discovering an unconscious, formerly not noticed missing student buried beneath the books in need of medical attention, finding an interesting book, etc. If you do not want to use the roll table, that is fine also.

On my final moderation post one week later I am simply going to commend you fine Ravenclaws for a job well-done and give you each a random gold card. Feel free to trade the card with others if it ends up being a copy of something you already have, I wont be offended. 
The thread can be found [here].

If you have any questions, feel free to owl me, contact me on discord or post in this thread your question.

Have a Magical Day!

There is something about ambition, how it not only propels you but also defines you.