Register
Sign in

29 Oct 2023, 13:35
General Error on the Site!
It's not too pressing at the moment but I thought I should start a topic for this in case other people have the same problem later on. I'm getting that 'general error' again on the site and the pages and posts are loading really really slow for me again. However, unlike in the past, it's not happening ALL the time or really frequently at all. So it's not high on the priority list. But I thought I'd let you know that it IS happening, so thank you for looking into it! Once it happens again, I'll take a SS and show you what it looks like, although it's the same as the error from before. As for the loading slow, it's the same, it just takes a very long time once I click submit to send the post. But it doesn't happen all the time, just now and then.

EDIT: This is what it looks like the error!
Reducio

MISC LINKS
my codes - shop
⠀⠀⠀I FEEL LIKE I'M IN SLOW MODE
sta • 9 | eva • 12 | str • 2 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 10
MAIN STORY
kim - tone

1 Nov 2023, 19:27
General Error on the Site!
I cannot find anything in the error log that would indicate a cause for this. However, the 1213 error code is associated with two people trying to do something at the same time (before one can resolve). A quick guess - were you in a fast placed posting area like at the counter. If you and another user (to the second) attempt to post at the very same time, I think that would cause a deadlock error because you both are attempting to alter the same part of the forum at the same time.

There is something about ambition, how it not only propels you but also defines you.