Gay ๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ
๐•ญ๐–Ž๐–—๐–™๐–๐–‰๐–†๐–ž
June 21
๐–…๐–”๐–‰๐–Ž๐–†๐–ˆ
Cancer
๐•พ๐–ˆ๐–๐–”๐–”๐–‘ ๐–„๐–Š๐–†๐–—
First Year
๐•ป๐–†๐–™๐–—๐–”๐–“๐–š๐–˜
Unknown (Potentially Swan or arctic fox)
๐•ญ๐–”๐–Œ๐–†๐–—๐–™
Unknown
๐•ฌ๐–’๐–’๐–”๐–—๐–™๐–Š๐–“๐–Ž๐–†
Grass, rose, his mother's perfume
๐•ธ๐–Ž๐–—๐–—๐–”๐–— ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ฐ๐–—๐–Ž๐–˜๐–Š๐–‰
His mother
๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š๐–˜๐–™๐–—๐–†๐–‘
Yes
๐•ฏ๐–Š๐–˜๐–Ž๐–—๐–Š๐–‰ ๐•ป๐–Š๐–™
Owl or cat
Theme Song
Sea
Last edited by Alex Cheong on 30 May 2019, 05:06, edited 6 times in total.

(Replies are slow at the moment)
"Loving is the best thing a person can do.โ€
Strength: 4 Agility: 12 Control: 10 Stamina: 10

20 Jan 2019, 03:17
Alex Cheong | First Year | Ravenclaw

๐•ท๐–Ž๐–๐–Š๐–˜

Singing
Dancing
Music in general
playing the piano
figure skating
strawberries
sweaters
earrings

๐•ฏ๐–Ž๐–˜๐–‘๐–Ž๐–๐–Š๐–˜
Tomatoes
insects (unless they're pretty and harmless)
bullies
his past
himself
Modern music
Being short
Homophobes

๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–—๐–†๐–ˆ๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐•ฟ๐–—๐–†๐–Ž๐–™๐–˜

Intelligent

Happy

Polite

Kind

Funny

Creative

๐•ญ๐–†๐–ˆ๐–๐–˜๐–™๐–”๐–—๐–ž
Song: I Found
Alex Cheong was born on June 21, 2008, in Hong Kong. His parents are Jung Seo-yun and Zhang Wei Cheong. His mother was Korean and his father was Chinese. He has an older brother named Adrian and he is in 4th year. They're very close. When he was 4 years old, his mother fell terminally ill, and this went on for about 3 years, but she was very strong. She died on the day before Alex's 7th birthday. His dad was in so much grief that he resulted to alcohol. About 3 months later he found a new girlfriend who didn't like the children whatsoever. She only ignored their presence when she was there, nothing more. Their father decided the best idea was to send them away to the United Kingdom to study, where their uncle on their mom's side was. His name was Jae-Sun. He taught the boys English, for they only knew Chinese at the time. He also teaches them Korean. His English is still not the best, and he still has a very prominent accent. When Alex was 8, his brother got accepted into Hogwarts. Alex was very lonely during the time, but during it, he got his magic. He was running from his neighbors after playing a prank with his brother during summer vacation, and they decided it would be a really smart idea to run up to the roof. He climbed to the top of it and accidentally fell, but he floated down, unharmed. He is a Cancer. He is quiet, but once you get through his shell, he's a prankster.

Mother
Reducio
Song: Why did you leave me?
"Alex." a weak voice that was identified as Jung Seo-yun, Alex's mother. A smaller Alex, who seemed to be around the age of 6, looked at his mother with kind eyes, full of childlike innocence. He was wearing a flowy white long-sleeved shirt and black shorts. He walked over to his weak mother. He grabbed her hand in his small ones. "What is it mama? Do you need something? I can do anything." he said. She blinked her eyes and put her hand on the boy's cheek. He leaned into her touch, crying slightly. He hated seeing his mother like this. "I don't understand why I should live like this, Alex. I need you to do me a favor." she said. She knew she was going to die. She was getting weaker. She had to tell Alex this before she was gone. "You know my drawers in the nightstand? There's something special in there. Read them. All of them." she said with a weak smile. Alex nodded. She blinked her eyes slowly. "Thank you, Alex....." she said as she closed her eyes. And that was the last thing she said. Alex cried even harder as he tried to talk to his mother, but she wasn't answering. He called for his father, and he came running in. He saw his wife dead and felt tears come down his face. Adrian ran in after that, crying. The father hugged his two sons. Alex never forgot her request.

Father
Reducio

Song: Please Don't Leave Us!!
"Alex. Adrian. Come here." a tired Zhang Wei called to his two sons. He was a tall, strong man, but he was feeling anything but strong at the moment. His wife died three months ago. He hoped that moving on would help him, so he got a new girlfriend. She was fine to him, but to the boys, she scared them because she hated them. He pinched the bridge of his nose. He saw his two boys come into his office. A 7-year-old Alex came in, holding onto a 10-year-old Adrian's hand. Zhang Wei smiled at his two sons. He loved them so much, but this was for the best. They would get a good education there, and the wizarding school was there. He smiled at them. The came closer and sat down on the couch. He stood up and walked over to them. He gave them a hug. The two boys were surprised. He'd been so distant after Seo-yun's death. He pulled away. "I know you might not like this decision, but hear me out. I'm sending you to live with your uncle in London," he said. The boys were shocked. "B-but father, why? Will we ever see you again?" Adrian asked. The other boy, Alex, was crying. Zhang Wei smiled sadly. "Of course we'll see each other again. This is just temporary. I'll visit you, I'll send you letters, everything. You know that Mei," the boys shuddered at the name, "Might just be temporary as well. We'll see. Plus, you can learn another language, not just Chinese. He said. They both nodded. Alex looked at his father. Dada, when do we leave? I want to say goodbye to everyone, the maids, Mr. Butler, grumpy cat, and-" Zhang Wei chuckled at his cute son. "You leave in two days." Alex teared up again and hugged his dad. Zhang Wei hugged his son, tearing up himself. Adrian joined the hug. He looked at Alex. "You'd better say your goodbyes and start packing. Your flight leaves tomorrow." he said, getting up. The two nodded and walked back to their rooms to pack. Zhang Wei sat back down in his chair and started to cry. This was for the best.

Brother
Reducio

Song: I Trust You, Please Protect Me
Adrian sighed as his little brother went around, hugging everyone goodbye, crying slightly. The staff were so kind and loved the little boy. He even hugged the cat, who didn't love that too much. He smiled and hugged the staff after his brother. They knew that the eldest brother was a little more composed than Alex, for he was older. He loved the staff just as much though. He smiled as Alex was waiting for him and grabbed his hand, leading him upstairs to pack the rest of the things, with the help of the maid of course. A day later, they were ready to leave. Hugged all of the staff again. The youngest boy was wearing a beret, a flowy white shirt, and black shorts. The shirt was worn when mother died. Zhang Wei grabbed his two son's hands and got into the limousine to the airport. Alex pressed his face against the window, waving to the staff. Adrian smiled and pulled him down into a hug. "We'll see them again," he said. He didn't really know if they were or not. He just hoped.

Uncle
Reducio

Song: A New Beginning
They had arrived at the London Airport. Alex was half asleep as he held his father's hand. Zhang Wei smiled at his son. He got their bags and went to the front of the airport where the chauffeur was waiting. He sighed and smiled sadly at his sons. This is where we part, I'm afraid." he said. Alex snapped awake and tears welled up in his eyes as he hugged his dad tight for about the 100th time. Adrian did the same. He hugged them. "Remember, I'll visit you two." he kissed their heads and they got into the limo, Alex holding Adrian. Alex waved from out of the window. "I love you dad! Visit please!" he yelled as they pulled out of the airport. Zhang Wei chuckled and waved until they were out of view. He would board the next plane back to China. He held back his tears as he retreated back into the airport, getting ready for the next flight.

Alex had fallen asleep on Adrian's shoulder, tears painting his pretty face. Adrian looked out the window to see that they'd parked in front of a very pretty house. It wasn't as big as the manor, but it was quite big. Adrian shook Alex awake. Alex blinked his doe eyes and woke up slowly. The chauffeur opened the door for the two boys and they got out. A man walked down to meet them. This man was Jung Jae-Sun or uncle Jae to the two boys. They loved their uncle, although they didn't see him often, because he lived so far away. The man was very elegant and spoke many languages. He was also very kind and funny. He smiled as the two boys ran to hug their uncle. He smiled to the two. What happened was very tragic. He missed his older sister a lot. The doctors feared that Alex would get the disease as well, for he had a weak immune system, just like his sister. He helped them with the bags and they went inside, starting their new life in London.

The Necklace
Song: Please....
Reducio
It's been a few years now. Alex was sitting on his window seat, looking at the summer night sky. His brother had just gotten home from Hogwarts and Alex pulled a harmless prank on him, and both of them laughed about it. His record player was on, playing a sad song. The song reminded him of his mother. He looked at the twinkling stars and saw a dark blob coming towards him. He raised an eyebrow and opened the window. He felt a warm breeze on his face. It seemed to be a bird. Once he got a better view, he saw it was a huge owl. He backed away as the brown owl landed on his windowsill. Who could it be? He saw a package tied to the bird's leg and took it from the owl, grabbing a few crackers from his desk (he always had them handy for his brother's owl,) and opened the package. One was a letter from his father, which had something heavy inside. He opened it slowly and took out a silver choker necklace thing with a moon pendant on it. He took out the letter.
My dearest Alex,
This was your mothers. She wore it quite a lot. I was looking through her stuff today and I thought you'd like it, you were always into this type of stuff. I'm sorry that I haven't visited in a while, and I have no excuse. Forgive me, Alex. Everyone is doing quite well, and they miss you. Please tell Adrian I love him. The photo is of us before your mother passed away. I hope you enjoy it.
Sincerely,
Father
Alex took out the photo. They were all happy then. He smiled sadly and put it by his dresser, along with the choker. He looked at the owl. "Stay here." he said. He grabbed a quill and paper and started to write.
My dear father,
Thank you so much for the picture and necklace. I hope that you and Ms. Mei are doing well. Is she still evil? Don't worry, I don't hold anything against her. I'm glad to hear everyone is well. Please say hello to the servants for me. And the cat, don't forget the cat. I'm doing alright, as well as Adrian. I'll tell him you said hello. I forgive you for not visiting, I know you're busy. Please do try and drop by though, I miss you. Please stay healthy.
Love,
Alex
He sighed and put the letter into an envelope and tied it to the owl's leg and gave him another cracker. "Please get this to Zhang Fei Cheong, please." he told the bird. The bird hooted and flew away. Alex smiled sadly as he watched it fly out the window, his record still playing.

Last edited by Alex Cheong on 22 Jan 2019, 04:35, edited 10 times in total.

20 Jan 2019, 03:46

๐•ฑ๐–†๐–’๐–Ž๐–‘๐–ž
Reducio

Jung Seo-yun (Mother) (Desceased)
Song: Somewhere Only We Know
Zhang Wei Cheong (Father) (Alive)
Song:Unsteady
Adrian Cheong (Older brother) (Alive)
Song: Last of the Real Ones
Jung Jae-Sun (Uncle) (Alive)
Song: Counting Stars

๐•ฑ๐–—๐–Ž๐–Š๐–“๐–‰๐–˜
Reducio
"The Brave"
Ruka Tรขn (Crush)
The boy had walked in on Alex when he was dancing. Alex thinks heโ€™s cute, but he doesnโ€™t know what he feels about him yet.
Song: Here With Me

"The Sly"
Min-seo Kim (Best friend)
Alex knew her before going to Hogwarts, for his uncle is invited a lot to her Godfather's parties. They've known each other for a long time.
Song: Good Times

Sylvie Maple (Friend)
Alex met her at the Grounds after she ran into a thestral and couldnโ€™t see it. Alex trusts her.

"The Wise"
Not yet!

"The Kind"

Miko Limof (Friend)
Alex met him when he was exploring, and he thinks he's tall and bubbly. Alex likes him as a friend.
Song: Beautiful Mess

Talia Piper (Friend)
Alex met her when he bumped into her in the corridor. Sheโ€™s very sweet.

Cecilia Deaux-Le (Friend)
Alex met him on the grounds and they clicked. Heโ€™s super nice.

๐•ฌ๐–ˆ๐–ˆ๐––๐–š๐–Ž๐–“๐–™๐–†๐–“๐–ˆ๐–Š๐–˜
Reducio
"The Brave"
None so far!

"The Sly"
Ruby Cazares
Alex met her on the Hogwarts Express.

Luna Choi
Alex met her on the grounds.

"The Wise"
Not yet!

"The Kind"
None yet!

๐•ฐ๐–“๐–Š๐–’๐–Ž๐–Š๐–˜

Reducio
"The Brave"
None so far!

"The Sly"
None so far!

"The Wise"
Not yet!

"The Kind"
None yet!

Last edited by Alex Cheong on 26 May 2019, 16:48, edited 7 times in total.

20 Jan 2019, 03:54
Last edited by Alex Cheong on 20 Jan 2019, 23:39, edited 8 times in total.

20 Jan 2019, 04:59
Looks Throughout the Years

3-6
7-8
First Through Third Year
4'3
Fourth Through Sixth Year
4โ€™11
7th Year and After Graduation
5'6
Last edited by Alex Cheong on 22 May 2019, 13:29, edited 4 times in total.

20 Jan 2019, 05:43
Random Quotes Because Why Not

"COOKIE POWA!" - Miko Limof
"Boi I swear I will throw a watermelon at everything you love." -Alex Cheong