Register
Sign in

14 Aug 2023, 18:47
Magical money.
Hi! How're you doing? I have a question about magic money. How do I get it? I'm new and I did my initials, but I was left with very little money, and now I would like to buy a pet and clothes in Diagon Alley.
Thanks for your time. :love2:

Born this way

14 Aug 2023, 19:24
Magical money.
Hiya Edward!
Welcome to Hogwarts Io, to get money you should go to your common room and collect your ten sickles a day! It should show as a silver circle at the top of your screen. To earn extra money, you must have a special position - like you might be a goblin, work for the Hogwarts Headliner, a prefect or staff member maybe? And Mentors.

Hope this helps!
@Edward Novak

Wis: 7 Acc: 8 Sta: 6
𝑫𝒖𝒗𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒂 𝑬. 𝕊𝕠 𝕕𝕒𝕣𝕜
Eva: 9 Arc: 5 Str: 5

The Witch
Duelist || Broom Racer
The Princess

Wis: 10 Acc: 10 Sta: 6
𝕊𝕠 𝕝𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝑨𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒒𝒖𝒆 𝑺.
Eva: 9 Arc: 3 Str: 2

14 Aug 2023, 21:19
Magical money.
Thank you very much! You helped me a lot. :rofl:

Born this way

15 Aug 2023, 01:14
Magical money.
Edward Novak wrote: 14 Aug 2023, 21:19 Thank you very much! You helped me a lot. :rofl:
what's more,
1. Open an OOC Shop, if your products are nice, people pay for it
2. Do Errands, errands give out rewards
3. Do homework, top earners sometimes gets objects/money

hope this helps <3

Ravenclaw is an ordinary house, but students there combine all the best traits of all houses!

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball

15 Aug 2023, 01:44
Magical money.
Hey hey, welcome to HiO! There are multiple ways to earn money at Hogwarts!

1) Go to your common room where you will receive a 10 sickle scholarship (refreshes every 24 hours)
2) Being part of the Hogwarts Headliner, joining the team of prefects, or becoming a captain of a sports team (quidditch, broom racing, and dueling) will have extra daily!
3) The Part-Goblin race also makes extra money daily
4) Another way of earning money, is through errands, which happen monthly, and can earn you chocolate frogs, money, etc. Errand system explained here
5) Making a shop in the Out of Character section of the Leaky Cauldron is another method of making money, which is where you can sell stuff such as banners, coding, moodboards, etc.
6) If your house wins the house cup that month, money is a potential reward (so earn points!)

A more in depth explanation on getting money is explained here ^^

Hope you’ve found this helpful, you can always shoot me an owl if you have any other questions <3

sta. 7 • eva. 6 • str. 3
wis. 9 • arc. 6 • acc. 9

❝ i would rather be cruel than weak ❞
part veela
[ency][shop][inpc]