Register
Sign in

31 Jul 2023, 12:15
Problem in Address Book
Time: GMT+8 19:14

I am going to the address book when I realized that Lily Isobel McCoire is both on the first of the second page and on the last of the first page. User Koko Riddle disappears from the address book.

Device: Thinkpad X1 Microsoft Edge

I cannot provide a screenshot... sorry <3

Ravenclaw is an ordinary house, but students there combine all the best traits of all houses!

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball

31 Jul 2023, 13:10
Problem in Address Book
Hi Cassie, I have experienced a problem where I found that there were no fourth or something years in the address book but it turned out that I just needed to reload my tab and it worked.

Wis: 7 Acc: 8 Sta: 6
𝑫𝒖𝒗𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒂 𝑬. π•Šπ•  π••π•’π•£π•œ
Eva: 9 Arc: 5 Str: 5

The Witch
Duelist || Broom Racer
The Princess

Wis: 10 Acc: 10 Sta: 6
π•Šπ•  π•π•šπ•˜π•™π•₯ π‘¨π’π’ˆπ’†π’π’Šπ’’π’–π’† 𝑺.
Eva: 9 Arc: 3 Str: 2

31 Jul 2023, 15:42
Problem in Address Book
Reducio

<3 <3 β€œInsomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to β€˜fall asleep right now.’”

1 Aug 2023, 02:16
Problem in Address Book
Thank you @Ava WInchect
the problem is no longer there, I think the problem is caused for Lily and Koko both had 2907 posts... <3
I will check to see if such things are happening again

Ravenclaw is an ordinary house, but students there combine all the best traits of all houses!

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball

2 Aug 2023, 23:44
Problem in Address Book
Hey! I had something similar to this happen to me back in June where I disappeared from the address book. I wasn’t able to get a screenshot. I don’t know what the problem was but I’m back in it now. Just thought I should add this here because it seems similar to what happened to you.

β€œWe are impossibilities living in an impossible world.”

5 Aug 2023, 20:43
Problem in Address Book
User Jane Victoria, is on the 3rd and fourth page, which makes no sense, as I am above her on the fourth (top two) and she is the last user on the third

β˜†shopβ˜† encyβ™‘οΈŽ
~dont blame me, love made me crazy
if it doesnt, you aint doin it right~