Register
Sign in

5 May 2023, 23:41
Where do I find my Stats?
I'm Trying to create a trunk post to put on the encyclopedia, and I have most of it done, but I have no idea how to know what my stats are. Help please?

More than she was known for her accomplishments, she was known for the way she loved.

To not dance when you have the health and can hear the music could be the biggest regret of your life.

6 May 2023, 00:01
Isa Malia wrote: 5 May 2023, 23:41 I'm Trying to create a trunk post to put on the encyclopedia, and I have most of it done, but I have no idea how to know what my stats are. Help please?
Hey! welcome to Hogwarts.

Stats are something you have to make on your own; no one generates them for you neither staff. Your stats should add up to 35 for normal Human, and 30 for those with special talent or race(If you are considering to go down this route).

Please visit this thread here to know more about a player's stats.

Ashley.D

6 May 2023, 00:04
Hello! You get to create your stats yourself ^^
This post gives you good information about stats and you can place it accordingly, but you can’t place more than 10 stat points in one category. For your first year, you start out with 35 stat points, each year you gain 5!
If you want to apply for a Special Ability or Race, some make your stat points 30, but give you other cool RP features!

sta. 7 • eva. 6 • str. 3
wis. 9 • arc. 6 • acc. 9

❝ i would rather be cruel than weak ❞
part veela
[ency][shop][inpc]

6 May 2023, 00:11
As an additional reminder, players who choose a unique race or talent must submit an application within 30 days of having their account validated on the website. (Link)

Ashley.D

7 May 2023, 06:32
Just to add, your points add up to 5 points a year, you can add them on the six stats, but you can not minus your spent stats. Sports can earn you extra stat points too! <3

Ravenclaw is an ordinary house, but students there combine all the best traits of all houses!

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball