Register
Sign in

10 Apr 2023, 21:44
Banners
I've seen a lot of people with banners and post toppers for their characters, how do you make them and what do you recommend putting on them?
Also slightly linked, I've seen so many beautiful Encyclopedias, what can I do to jazz up mine?

10 Apr 2023, 22:03
Banners
I find the easiest thing to use to make banners is canva. After I finish I upload mine to img.bb

To your second question, most people use coding in their ency. If you do not know how to use BBCode there are multiple shops that offer coding. If you just want to simply spice thing up, I recommend using canva to create a header type thing for each post.

Not much of an answer to your questions, I could go more into depth if I weren’t on phone. πŸ˜…

<3 <3 β€œInsomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to β€˜fall asleep right now.’”

10 Apr 2023, 22:09
Banners
If you want to make banners to use for RPs, I would recommend using Picsart or Canva, though there are many other great platforms ^^

I know that this is a great tutorial made by @Winnie Harper that shows you how to make banners (and other stuff as well)!

If you don't want to take the time to make it yourself though, there are plenty of shops that make it for you (Leaky Cauldron => Out of Character Shops)

sta. 7 β€’ eva. 6 β€’ str. 3
wis. 9 β€’ arc. 6 β€’ acc. 9

❝ i would rather be cruel than weak ❞
part veela
[ency][shop][inpc]

10 Apr 2023, 22:35
Banners
Yup! If you don't want to do it yourself, you can always go to a shop and order one made for you! <3
Like mine! AHAHAHA.
I'll probably put up a sign that says I'll make banners for free for this entire week only for Easter 'sale'.

MISC LINKS
my codes - shop
β €β €β €I FEEL LIKE I'M IN SLOW MODE
sta β€’ 9 | eva β€’ 12 | str β€’ 2 | wis β€’ 7 | arc β€’ 4 | acc β€’ 10
MAIN STORY
kim - tone

10 Apr 2023, 22:45
Banners
Thanks for all your answers! <3

11 Apr 2023, 10:17
Banners
Apinya Milner wrote: ↑10 Apr 2023, 22:45 Thanks for all your answers! <3
In case you still need a shop, mine is also open ^^

Wis: 7 Acc: 8 Sta: 6
𝑫𝒖𝒗𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒂 𝑬. π•Šπ•  π••π•’π•£π•œ
Eva: 9 Arc: 5 Str: 5

The Witch
Duelist || Broom Racer
The Princess

Wis: 10 Acc: 10 Sta: 6
π•Šπ•  π•π•šπ•˜π•™π•₯ π‘¨π’π’ˆπ’†π’π’Šπ’’π’–π’† 𝑺.
Eva: 9 Arc: 3 Str: 2