Register
Sign in
28 Aug 2018, 19:57
Graduating a year
So I pretty much joined this website on like the first day of August and I found out that everybody moves up a year in September. I haven’t had much time to do that many role plays and barely any homework. I was wondering if there was anyway if I could keep staying as a first year for the next year?
28 Aug 2018, 20:00
Graduating a year
Hello! 

Yes, anyone who joined the site after 30th June, will remain as a first year this September. Your character will start at Hogwarts on 1st September 2018 (though you're welcome to start RPing there now) and you'll move up to 2nd year in July-August 2019.

Hope that helps!

:) 

Part-Goblin | Evasive Maneuvers | Beastmaster | Paragon of Health
Stamina: 10 | Evasion: 17 | Strength: 3 | Wisdom: 15 | Arcane Power: 10 | Accuracy: 15
31 Aug 2018, 19:33
Graduating a year
Serena Towers wrote: 28 Aug 2018, 20:00 Hello! 

Yes, anyone who joined the site after 30th June, will remain as a first year this September. Your character will start at Hogwarts on 1st September 2018 (though you're welcome to start RPing there now) and you'll move up to 2nd year in July-August 2019.

Hope that helps!

:) 
Um. so when June 30th will come again (in 2019), will the first-years move up a year? Even if they haven't completed their homework and lessons? And if they have completed their homework, will new homework and lessons of second-years just pop up in the report card after June?

"When I die, I want free Wi-Fi fitted inside my tombstone, just so people will visit more often."
31 Aug 2018, 20:37
Graduating a year
Yes, come June of 2019, first-years will become second-years and second-years will become third-years even if you haven't done the homework! 

A.C.
happy, free, confused, and lonely in the best way