Register
Sign in

4 Jun 2018, 16:26
Years in Hogwarts?
Amadea Campbell wrote: ^ Wait, I thought there were 28 assignments out right now...
Oh maybe. Last time I checked, there were less than 25. But you're right, right now there is over 25 x)

Part-Goblin | Evasive Maneuvers | Beastmaster | Paragon of Health
Stamina: 10 | Evasion: 17 | Strength: 3 | Wisdom: 15 | Arcane Power: 10 | Accuracy: 15

10 Jun 2018, 20:20
Years in Hogwarts?
Eris Fawley wrote: 12 Apr 2018, 20:49 Hi Austin,

you will have seven (irl) years at Hogwarts! We follow a system of real time role playing. Unfortunately you can not stay a first year forever, but a year is a lot of time to be one.

As adults there are plenty of jobs in the wizarding world. Such as an auror, magical healer, and so forth.

You could always be a Hogwarts teacher when your character grows up You never know.

For more info on the server, I suggest looking at the threads posted in the character section of the encyclopedia for a time line of our wizarding world, and the wizarding
journey thread in the great hall!

~~ Eris Elcan, Gryffindor Prefect
WAIT
I'm 10 irl(eleven in october)
SO WHEN IM SEVENTEEN I WILL HAVE A JOB ON THIS GAME
SOO WORTH IT

Ashley M. Wood

10 Jul 2018, 00:37
Years in Hogwarts?
Sooo...just to clarify because my head is a bit scrambled right now:
Since I just joined today, in 10 days I can start the homework.
If I do 25 homework assignments and 20 posts BEFORE Sep. 1, then I'll move up to second year then, but if I don't complete everything by then then I'll "technically" stay a first year until the year after that? Technically meaning that's what I'll be labeled as in the game.
Sorry if it seems like a dumb thing to need clarification, it's been a long day, and with how hot it is here my brain is basically fried haha.

There's some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it's worth fighting for.

10 Jul 2018, 00:55
Years in Hogwarts?
Rhiannon Jones wrote: Sooo...just to clarify because my head is a bit scrambled right now:
If I do 25 homework assignments and 20 posts BEFORE Sep. 1, then I'll move up to second year then, but if I don't complete everything by then then I'll "technically" stay a first year until the year after that? Technically meaning that's what I'll be labeled as in the game.
Sorry if it seems like a dumb thing to need clarification, it's been a long day, and with how hot it is here my brain is basically fried haha.
Hi there - the system has since changed and now you must be registered in the official Index to move up to second year. Since you have registered AFTER July 1st, you will remain a first year for this year and will be able to move up next summer. However, in 10 days you will be able to access the homework and earn house points and learn spells! 

A.C.
happy, free, confused, and lonely in the best way

10 Jul 2018, 01:13
Years in Hogwarts?
Amadea Campbell wrote: 10 Jul 2018, 00:55
Rhiannon Jones wrote: Sooo...just to clarify because my head is a bit scrambled right now:
Hi there - the system has since changed and now you must be registered in the official Index to move up to second year. Since you have registered AFTER July 1st, you will remain a first year for this year and will be able to move up next summer. However, in 10 days you will be able to access the homework and earn house points and learn spells! 
Great, thanks so much!

There's some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it's worth fighting for.

6 Aug 2018, 09:25
Years in Hogwarts?
I want to ask a question. What exactly mean by I need to have more 20 posts to do homework?
Thank you!

Tuan

6 Aug 2018, 10:31
Years in Hogwarts?
Tuan Pham wrote: I want to ask a question. What exactly mean by I need to have more 20 posts to do homework?
Thank you!
Hello

Each time you make a post on the site, it increases your "post count". If you look on the left side of your post, you will see your picture, name, year and house. Under that there's 3 icons. The grey one with the speech bubble is for the post count. [At the current moment, yours is 3]. As you familiarise yourself with the site and roleplay, you'll start to increase that count :)

Thank you,

Serena

Part-Goblin | Evasive Maneuvers | Beastmaster | Paragon of Health
Stamina: 10 | Evasion: 17 | Strength: 3 | Wisdom: 15 | Arcane Power: 10 | Accuracy: 15

6 Aug 2018, 10:34
Years in Hogwarts?
Thank you very much, Serena!
(I have made a topic at the Grounds if you want to come. and you can ask your friend)

Tuan