Register
Sign in

6 Jul 2022, 10:03
Alex Are/Slytherin First Year
Full Name: Alex Are
Year: First
House: Slytherin
Wand: 29,8 cm cherry wood and dragon heartstring
Physical characteristics: Alex Are is a white-haired, white-skinned, ice blue-eyed girl who has Albino disease.
Patronus: N/A
Personality characteristics: She can act very well. She has no trouble manipulating people.Not easy to get used to people. But Alex is sweet and affectionate to those he considers close. Open to new things and she is ambitious.
Hobbies She loves cycling, hiking, read a book, drawing and gymnastics, although she doesn't show it to anyone.
History:
Alex's mother Ferina and father Thomas married at a very young age and had children. Thomas divorced Ferina because he didn't want Alex.

Since her family did not welcome this marriage, they did not want Ferina and rejected her from the family. Although her brother Swemde disliked Ferina as much as her family did, she insisted on giving birth to Alex.

No matter how much Ferina gave birth to Alex, she did not want Alex. Since she did not know how to take care of children in Swem, she worked at the hospital and made a suggestion to Skara, Swem, who knew about this situation, that me and my husband could raise the child. Saddened to learn that Skara's child had a miscarriage as a result of an unfortunate accident and she could not get pregnant again, her husband Arthur is overjoyed to hear this news. Alex's uncle visits him once in a while to see if he's okay.

Alex has never been deprived of love, and she grew up comfortably in this house because she knew she wouldn't.

Where did she study School

First Magic Power:
~Flashback 1 Jaunary~

5-year-old Alex eagerly awaited his family. Since it was New Year's Eve today, her family would be leaving early. When the bell rang, little Alex got up from the sofa and went to open the door.

When she opened the door, Alex was quite excited. Her family's hands were full of gifts. Little Alex clapped her hands excitedly.

They sat down to dinner, helping the Alex family carry the presents. Alex was happy because they had not sat down and talked properly with her family.

Finally, they arrived at his favorite place. It's time to open a gift. As Alex set to open the first gift, her mother fearful:

"Arthur, did you receive this gift?"

Her husband Arthur began to speak wearily. Even his voice was tired.

"Skara love, I'm tired anyway, I think I bought it. We got a lot of presents, I can't remember which one."

This conversation was interrupted by Alex's screams. Inside the gift was a clown. Suddenly, the Christmas tree in front of him began to burn. But as far as Alex could see, he saw that nothing was wrong with the Christmas presents.

Alex is still scared as Skara tries to get closer to Alex. Alex starts screaming in fear when his mother makes a noise. Alex ran to his room.
Last edited by Alex Are on 18 Jul 2022, 21:01, edited 5 times in total.

~ Toutes les meilleures personnes sont folles. C'est pourquoi la vie est plus amusante.~

1 Aug 2022, 16:15
Alex Are/Slytherin First Year
1. year Spells learned
Reducio
N/A
2. year Spells learned:
Reducio
N/A
3. Year Spells learned:
Reducio
N/A
4. year Spells learned:
Reducio
N/A
5. year Spells learned:
Reducio
N/A
6. year Spells learned:
Reducio
N/A
7. year Spells learned:
Reducio
N/A

~ Toutes les meilleures personnes sont folles. C'est pourquoi la vie est plus amusante.~