Register
Sign in
5 Nov 2019, 00:13
 Errand  Better Late Than Never  Closed 

Much to Olphie's dismay, the house elves have still not unpacked all of her belongings. Because she is too fabulous to do it herself, she is recruiting a group of students to assist her. Students, supervised by Olphie, will be responsible for unpacking and organizing her belongings, including but not limited to: multiple trunks of clothing, makeup, accessories, photos of herself, fan mail (mainly from her parents), (more) posters of Barnaby Ryker, drafts of love letters (mainly to Ryker, now with some unsent letters to Caradoc scattered as well), and a bag full of sweets. Not only will the reward be house points, but the students will also be rewarded with the presence of Quidditch greatness.
PREREQUISITES: None! Anyone can participate. Please note that this thread is backdated to September, within the first weeks of school.

GROUP TYPE: This errand will only be available to a maximum of five students in one thread, which I will start in the next few days (after everyone has signed up) and owl you all with a link.

WORD COUNT REQUIREMENT: 1,000 words each before the December 1st deadline. The thread itself doesn't have to be completed by this time, but you must surpass 1k words by then to gain the reward. Please remember to write your word count at the end of each post.

REWARD: 5 house points.
>>> How do I claim this errand?
Post below! There is no form required. This errand will be on a first come, first served basis - automatic acceptance for the first five students. However, if you do not enter the thread within 48 hours from my introductory post, the spot will be given to the next person on the list.

OOC:
This errand is backdated to September. I plan to have the thread up within the next few days, and I will make sure to owl you all and post the thread here as well. Olphie will start you off and then leave, perhaps (depending on my OOC schedule) checking up on you guys, but you do not need to wait for me to post again. I will post at the conclusion of the thread, as well, when it has been indicated to me that people are ready to leave. 
*credit to Naddy for letting me use her errand signup format*
5 Nov 2019, 00:20
Pick me, miss Bercegeay!

"outlandishly gay for boys"
Stamina: 10 / Evasion: 12 / Strength: 3 / Wisdom: 13 / Arcane Power: 7 / Accuracy: 12 [color: #632d0b]
5 Nov 2019, 00:20
Shauna is interested :D
5 Nov 2019, 00:24
Katrina would like to

>Stats: Sta 9, Evas 8, Str 3, Wis 11, ArcP 9, Acc 6<
>Healing Sage | Perfectionist | Charmer || Leader of SHC| Owner of The Kat Shop<
5 Nov 2019, 00:26
Thora is interested in this errand :) 

Keep your eyes on the stars and your feet on the ground [T. Roosevelt]
Encyclopedia » [x] | Dialogue » #005F1C
5 Nov 2019, 00:55
Gris is interested to help out. 

Stamina: 11 | Evasion: 10 | Strength: 10 | Wisdom: 5 | Arcane Power: 7 | Accuracy: 12
Fearless|Martial Artist|Evasive Maneuvers|Obnoxiously Strong
5 Nov 2019, 08:58
Definitely interested! Evelynn would very much like to help out!

Evelynn's Trunk
STA | 10‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‎ STR | 2‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‎ EVA | 15‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‎ WIS | 15‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‎ ARC | 2‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‎ ACC | 12
5 Nov 2019, 10:48
If a spot opens up, I’d love to help out ^^

Curiosity Killed the Cat
| STA: 7 | EVA: 6 | STR: 4 | WIS: 10 | ARC: 6 | ACC: 7 | Dhampir & Perfectionist
8 Nov 2019, 04:03
The thread is located here! Participants are @George Henry, @Shauna Starr, @Katrina Walker, @Thora Larkston, and @Griseldis Edelhardt. If they fail to post within 48 hours, I will extend an invitation via owl and here to @Evelynn Decipio and then @River Dewlight. Thanks for participating; have fun and let me know if you have any questions!
12 Dec 2019, 21:03
All participants should notice an extra 5 house points. :) Please let me know if there are any issues via owl.

As this is complete, I shall lock this thread, and I will wrap up the roleplay in the coming days. Thanks, guys!