Headmaster's Office

Register
Sign in

The Rat Pack  PV   Closed 

It was the first week of being at Hogwarts, and trouble was already brewing.

Isaiah James Corbec, the young half-blood who claimed to his friends to be a pure-blood wizard, had recruited the help of a small band of merry thieves. 11 year old thieves, to be exact. Isaiah, or “Ike”, as he liked to introduce himself, wasn’t necessarily the talkative type at surface level. But necessity was the mother of invention, and the young boy had ambitious goals. Goals that made a student stupid and perhaps crazy enough to try and break into the headmaster’s office, and even overcome his normally reserved nature to do so with a group of like-minded ne’er do wells.

Hunched over in the corner of an uncommonly used hallway, Ike spoke to the group of students in a hushed tone, a piece of parchment paper with a rough sketch of the headmaster’s office and surrounding tower lay-out.

“In case you didn’t remember, my name’s Isaiah…or Ike for short.”

The map wasn’t perfect and was just a rough sketch- he didn’t know the castle THAT well just yet, but rumors were abound of a secret passageway to the headmaster’s office located somewhere nearby…in one of the bathrooms. For all they knew, it could’ve been a false lead, but it was better than nothing.

“Alright everyone, so the plan is to break into the headmaster’s office, and take one of his spell books. That way we can learn super powerful spells!” Ike smiled, determined. The boy was quite the ambitious one, to say the least.

“We’ll plant food on his desk as a distraction, just in case the teachers suspect we snuck in to steal something. They’ll think it was a gift!” Ike snickered under his breath a little bit.

He then looked around at his fellow compatriots. “We’re going to need to come up with details on how to get in though…I only know one spell…but it’s really, really loud and causes things to blow up... What are your talents? Hopefully they're sneakier than mine...I'm gonna need all of your help like I asked before...” He asked, looking around at the group.
Last edited by Bloom Silverton on 2nd April 2018, 9:49 pm, edited 2 times in total. Reason: Abandoned

How did she get involved in this? Who the *bleep* knows but she was somehow involved. The girl had a knack for this sort of thing, getting in trouble that is. She had yet to make it through a single day without at least an hour of detention, apparently she wanted to solidify her position as a detention seat warmer until at least the third year and what better way to do that than to break into the head Master's Office.

She was one of several first years Ike had somehow gathered. The kid was not particularly intelligent but he claimed that he was awfully brave. The plan was pretty basic. they were going to break into the office by... breaking in. Apparently the headmaster maintained a secret passage into his office, or perhaps from his office that was conveniently attached to a nearby bathroom. Perhaps the Headmaster suffered from irritable bowl or he was an unrepentant perv. Not that it was her place to judge but she was judging all the same. 

The boy would repeat the plan. They would break in (somehow) and then to hide the fact that there was a break in, they would leave an obvious gift (food). It was an awful plan, but she was eleven so in her opinion it was a fantastic plan. It was likely that they would not be able to break in without a little bit of magic, she would draw her wand and admit I am not much of a caster I am sorry to say. I only know two spells. She had no idea if this was better or worse than her cohorts. Fumos and Repario. It was doubtful that either would be much help. But I do have an idea... Actually it was a dam devious plan. Do you or any of your friends know the spell Incendio yet? 

A wicked smile would creep across her face as she devised her own plan with the Griffendork. We should split up, half of the group to the IBS passageway. Use Incendio to... uh notice the hidden door. Meanwhile me and a few Slitherans will use Reparo to repair whatever you guys burn. Once you get the goods and leave the snack, sneak out the front door. I will use Fumos to hide your escape. She would pat him on the back and give him a big thumbs up with her other hand. She knew that they would fail, but would she: no way.

Just a trick of the lighting they said...

Dear gods, how in the world did she get involved in this?! Sure, Alex was known for causing trouble but she always planned it out! There was a plan but it seemed like it wasn't the most thought out. And she certainly didn't want to get caught this time. It would cause far too much harm to her record if she was caught breaking into the headmaster's office. She listened to Ike and pursed her lips together. She hoped that someone had remembered to bring the food. If not, and they were caught, they were thoroughly screwed. 
Alex snapped out of her nervous reverie as she heard one of the other girls recommend to burn the door down! "Do you have any idea how loud that would be? Gods, why would you want to do it the hard way?" Mild annoyance ran through her but she only sighed as she stepped forward a little. 
"If you want to get in, just use Alohomora or if that doesn't work, Aberto. Gosh, there's no need to exhaust each other by burning the door down and repairing it." She huffed slightly, "We might need that escape plan though..." She would give the girl that, if a little begrudgingly. 

Don't underestimate me.

In her small attempts at making friends, she ended up involved in a suicide mission that consisted of breaking into the Headmaster's office, leaving food on his desk, stealing a spell book and using a secret passage that was located in bathrooms, and they wanted to open that passage with...Flames? Or an Alohomora maybe. They also needed an escape plan, in case they were caught. Being all first years, they didn't know many useful spells for this type of situation. Peach didn't know many spells. She knew the basic ones, such as Alohomora or Lumos and Nox, and Diffindo too, but nothing that could really help. Maybe Petrificus Totallus but she didn't master it and paralyzing a professor could bring them even more trouble. 

" Well, we could always use Petrificus Totallus, although I haven't mastered it, it could be useful in case someone caught us. But it would also bring us into more trouble. But if we are indeed caught, a couple of us could hide in the Fumos and the rest could just stay out and lie, saying that they just wanted to bring some gifts to the Headmaster? " She wasn't sure if it would work and it honestly didn't seem like it but she really wanted to help. " Maybe someone could use a Confundo if we get caught, I've read it confuses whoever the spell is thrown at but I'm not sure we have learned it yet. But it could help, maybe?" 

hungry ghosts and book thiefs

When Willie first came into Hogwarts he was ready to do just about anything to learn more about magic and the world. Perfect class records. Non-essential studying. Experimentation. All of it in the name of progress. Heck, even since that day in the library, where he nearly stole a book from the restricted section, he has been planning on breaking into the headmaster's office anyway. Luckily for him, a group of like-minded people had beat him to it. When he learned of what was going on he was absolutely ecstatic and they seemed like a good enough bunch. Now here he is about to perform a magical heist! His mother would be oh so proud.

"If you need someone who knows a couple of spells outside of our usual range then you can rely on me to help. I had been studying some of the spells in the higher grades and I know a few, Confundo being one of them."

He was already proficient with most of the spells that first years were supposed to begin learning this year and his wand having a phoenix feather core made that task even easier. The results of his labor showing on his body with a few bandages on his arms and face from a few spells gone wrong. 

This was a guaranteed suicide mission. This was going to be stupid. This was going to be fun.

“Wisdom is not a product of schooling but of the lifelong attempt to acquire it.”
― Albert Einstein

Gareth had never been the type to get involved in something like this, but he had to admit, that book of spells was extremely tempting. Even though it would be through questionable means, the more knowledge gained, the better, right? Plus, this was the Headmaster’s office they were talking about. Who knows what other treasures they would find in there? They'd need a pretty good plan though, if they wanted to get away with it after. The Headmaster no doubt has more than a few magical wards around his office, meant for situations exactly like this.

Around him, people were pitching ideas, and some spells that he'd never even heard of before. Sure, he knew most of the more basic ones, but explosions? Fire? Those were way beyond his knowledge range. He did come from a non-magical family, after all. Although, he was adequately educated in the art of breaking into things.

“I think we should still have a back-up plan if our spells have no effect though.” It would be logical to assume that the Headmaster’s office would be protected against basic year 1 spells, which could basically foil their whole plan. “I don't know that many useful spells, but I do know how to pick locks.” He pulled two paper clips out from his pocket. “I could try that, if all else fails."

Hey, life has no meaning, but what else is new?

"I can not believe I am doing this. I really can not. How did I let you drag me into this?" Caitlin said as she ran her hand through her hair and pushed it away from her face. "There is no way, in heaven or hell, that this is going to work. Just think about it. This is the headmaster of a whole wizarding school we are talking about. We are a bunch of first years who have little to no training in magic. Not only is it going to be warded out the wazoo but it is nearly impossible to think that we would get away with this." She was slowly losing faith in her fellow students and herself. How could she even consider coming here in the first place? She should just walk away, just walk away and keep her mouth shut about the whole thing and deny having any correlation to it. "Look, I will help you get in but I am not going in myself. I know of the passage to get in. But I was never here, never help you, and had nothing to do with any of it if, WHEN, you get caught." 

Caitlin Jones~

How could Dakota do this to himself? Was he really this desperate to prove his brothers wrong? That he was more than some girly wimp that hung out in the background? Even now, he wasn't speaking, his head was held low, his heart was beating loudly, to the point he swore that he could hear it in his ears. His grandmother and mother wouldn't be proud but what other choice did he have? He squeezed his eyes shut tightly, trying not to make it so obvious that he was hyperventilating, his dark brown eyes  watery, but he knew at a time like this he couldn't admit nor show that. So instead, he just listened, he would carry out the plan that was being discussed no matter how hard it made his stomach churn, hands sweat and heart ache. He had to lean against something to avoid falling, sweat building up on his forehead as he opened his eyes, reminding himself that he wasn't the only one. As long as they were together, he would be fine...hopefully. 

You would not believe your eyes, if ten million fireflies~

Marcus yawned then shook his head hearing some of the plans being told in the group "Do we even know if the Headmaster has Wards in place?" He asked with a bored tone "I mean if i were the headmaster i would have several wards up, one to let me know if someone breaks in, another to identify said thieves, even after those you would still have to potential go against HOGWART's wards and i would prefer to not be blasted out of the castle by the school's wards which i would think it would have" he added seeing if everyone was listening he paused to let that sink then added "if we do somehow get through the wards, Gemino spell works wonders for copying things but once again I'm sure the headmaster planned for that with a flagrante spell to destroy anything that is copied" he said "So all in all, this idea is more sucidal than allowing someone to use the killing curse on you' he finished with a sigh "Any bright ideas left or can we just leave before someone catches...oh i forgot to add...do we even know if the Headmaster is there or not, are his quarters there or not? If his quarters are in his office then we have no chance"

THE FUTURE LORD SLYTHERIN!
Newly named Lord De Wynter - Only Lord at Hogwarts
Haters gonna Hate, that is all I should say..People are just naturally jealous of Greatness. - Marcus

[OOC Note: Italics are thoughts]

Your friends?! I thought they were yours….
He thought to himself, as Erin spoke to him.

The ideas pitched amongst the group of brave, young students were all quite good in Ike’s eyes, but the other comments, mainly the naysayers, did indeed have a point. It was true- the headmaster likely had all kinds of wards in place to prevent illegal entry.

“Alright, alright….this is good. You all have good points, and good ideas- but Marcus and Gareth are right. The headmaster probably has a bunch of wards up that protect his office. We’ll need some way of bypassing them, and I don’t think any of our spells would really work…at least not the quiet ones…but I know the headmaster is out right now. He’s off to meet with the faculty elsewhere on campus right now.”

He pondered for a bit. Erin’s idea seemed alright, but that’d require them to find out which bathroom had the secret passageway.

“We should split up- the boys check the boys’ bathroom, and the girls check the girls’ bathroom. Then we meet back up here if we find any hidden passageways. Caitlin and Dakota can wait outside the bathrooms on watch for any of the professors to warn us if they’re coming. If either group finds the passageway, come out and tell either Caitlin or Dakota, and then we can send them to tell the other team. Then we all go together. If there are wards, they’re probably at the main entrances, and not this one. We’ll just have to risk it, and hope whatever magic we know can overcome the wards.”

He put a hand on Caitlin’s shoulder. Perhaps a deal would entice her to help out with this little heist?

“Ice cream at Fortescue’s on me, for helping, alright?”

He then looked at the rest of the group again.

"It isn't perfect, but this is the best chance us 1st years have. Still any objections?"

He looked at Erin almost expectantly, as if he knew she had something to add. The plan he proposed didn't involve fire, but he'd at least entertain the thought.

"And if all else fails, we can escape using Erin and Peach's spells."

Caitlin stepped away from Ike and moved to standby Marcus. She did not like to be touched in the slightest. "I think my life is more important the ice cream. And again, the HEADMASTER would know of any and all secret passages in this school. And it would make more sense to only have one person go in instead of all of us. That way if a teacher or the headmaster comes in they can hide." With one had on her hip and the other running through her hair to keep it out of her face she shook her head. They were so dead. If anyone ever found out that they even planned something like this they would be expelled. That might not have been a big thing for her, seeing how her mom wanted to homeschool her anyway, but for everyone else, it could mean the end of everything magic for them. "This was your idea," She points to Ike, "you should be the one to go in. And what about the portraits of the past headmasters? They are in there as well. They could tell the headmaster who came in and what they did." She crossed she arms and looked at Ike.

Caitlin Jones~

The children were practicing caution. The sarcasm was great with Alex as she shared what was on her mind. "If you want to get in, just use Alohomora or if that doesn't work, Aberto. Gosh, there's no need to exhaust each other by burning the door down and repairing it." 

"Was the secret passage way in the bathroom," she commented almost indifferently. "You see smoke... well follows fresh air. Might find the door, might make a new one." She shrugged but she was not going to push the subject, she simply wanted their minds on a certain track.

"We might need that escape plan though..."

" Well, we could always use Petrificus Totallus, although I haven't mastered it, it could be useful in case someone caught us. But it would also bring us into more trouble. But if we are indeed caught, a couple of us could hide in the Fumos and the rest could just stay out and lie, saying that they just wanted to bring some gifts to the Headmaster? "

One of the others offered, claiming to know a curse that could assist them. She wondered where and how they learned a curse within their first few weeks. Well, good on them if they knew that spell already. She nodded.

" Maybe someone could use a Confundo if we get caught, I've read it confuses whoever the spell is thrown at but I'm not sure we have learned it yet. But it could help, maybe?"

Assaulting the teachers with a full body paralysis curse or a confusion charm was apparently Plan B. She wondered what the difference truly was between the two because neither was a spell that could do 'good' but one of the two spells was given a less suggestive designation. 

"If you need someone who knows a couple of spells outside of our usual range then you can rely on me to help. I had been studying some of the spells in the higher grades and I know a few, Confundo being one of them."

Her shoulders bobbed as a breath of air escaped her small body with a silent laugh. "Great," she replied in the best saccharine voice she could muster. Another kid who seemed to know a high-level spell. She did not think that spell was taught in the first or second year. But apparently this Ravenclaw knew it all the same. She did not believe him, that was a spell that allegedly require impressive concentration for a well-trained wizard but who knows, he might be as 'amazing' as Macrus.

“I think we should still have a back-up plan if our spells have no effect though.”

Another First Year warned.

“I don't know that many useful spells, but I do know how to pick locks.” 

He pulled two paper clips out from his pocket. 

“I could try that, if all else fails."

Interesting. She moved closer to the non-magic wielding Ravenclaw. "You know how to pick locks with that?" She would point at the bits of twisted metal in his hand. "You know..." She smiled sweetly, "we could always use someone to--" She stopped short as one of the girls went on a rant.

"I can not believe I am doing this. I really can not. How did I let you drag me into this?" 

She complained and as she did Erin would gesture with her hand that she wanted to see Gareth's paperclips. 

"There is no way, in heaven or hell, that this is going to work. Just think about it. This is the headmaster of a whole wizarding school we are talking about. We are a bunch of first years who have little to no training in magic. Not only is it going to be warded out the wazoo but it is nearly impossible to think that we would get away with this." 

She was not wrong, the mission was bound for failure.  

"Do we even know if the Headmaster has Wards in place?"

Marcus commented, ever over-confident. Let me guess, he happens to know some secret anti-rune charm h would like to demonstrate for extra points. She thought to herself as she shook her head. In a couple of years at this rate he would start requesting a cheer squad to assist him in his casting.

"I mean if i were the headmaster i would have several wards up, one to let me know if someone breaks in, another to identify said thieves, even after those you would still have to potential go against HOGWART's wards and i would prefer to not be blasted out of the castle by the school's wards which i would think it would have"

What? That was not what she expected him to say when he got a word in. Respectable, admitting that something was over his head. 

"if we do somehow get through the wards, Gemino spell works wonders for copying things but once again I'm sure the headmaster planned for that with a flagrante spell to destroy anything that is copied"

Her opinion on Marcus went back and forth. She considered him useful because he knew stuff, not terrible to look at, but he was also a pompous *** entitled to her foot being rammed... well, you know exactly where. At this second she agreed with him, he was not wrong.

"So all in all, this idea is more sucidal than allowing someone to use the killing curse on you'

She crossed her arms over her chest and frowned. She was looking for an opening but she had not found it yet.

"Any bright ideas left or can we just leave before someone catches...oh i forgot to add...do we even know if the Headmaster is there or not, are his quarters there or not? If his quarters are in his office then we have no chance" 

Things were heating up it would seem, most of the students dismissing the idea that it was possible before they even tried. Their fearless leader would then chime in and try to rally the troop of deviants.

“Alright, alright….this is good. You all have good points, and good ideas- but Marcus and Gareth are right. The headmaster probably has a bunch of wards up that protect his office. We’ll need some way of bypassing them, and I don’t think any of our spells would really work…at least not the quiet ones…but I know the headmaster is out right now. He’s off to meet with the faculty elsewhere on campus right now.”

"Look, I will help you get in but I am not going in myself. I know of the passage to get in. But I was never here, never help you, and had nothing to do with any of it if, WHEN, you get caught."

“We should split up- the boys check the boys’ bathroom, and the girls check the girls’ bathroom. Then we meet back up here if we find any hidden passageways. Caitlin and Dakota can wait outside the bathrooms on watch for any of the professors to warn us if they’re coming. If either group finds the passageway, come out and tell either Caitlin or Dakota, and then we can send them to tell the other team. Then we all go together. If there are wards, they’re probably at the main entrances, and not this one. We’ll just have to risk it, and hope whatever magic we know can overcome the wards.”

"But Ike..." Erin would call out a reminder as she pointed. "SHE said she knew of the passage, just ask her." Yeah, the girl was whiny and looked like the corpse bride but if she had a use they may as well make use of it. How did she learn one of the Headmaster's secrets in the first few weeks? It did not really matter, right or wrong. 

“Ice cream at Fortescue’s on me, for helping, alright?”

He offered. Erin went for another tactic. "No problem" Erin quickly replied. "Never seen you, not once," She was of course lying in more ways than one, "which bathroom is it?" She doubted heavily it was the girls bath unless the Headmaster was an unrepentant pervert but that would explain how she stumbled upon his secret if he traversed one of the walls while she was washing her hands or in an adjacent stall. But doubtful, that would end his career if it ever got out. As for the boy's bath, still rather unlikely. People liked their secrets and hated seeing them discovered. If she was to take a guess, she would assume it was the abandoned toilets. Creepy. Rarely used.

"It isn't perfect, but this is the best chance us 1st years have. Still any objections?"

"I got one" she would announce as she raised her hand as if she was in class. "We need three groups. One group to actually break in." She pointed to Marcus, Peach and Alex as she said that. "Those three to use the hidden passageway to get in. They seem to know their spells. A few people to watch the bathroom," she pointed to Willie and Dakota. "To make sure that nobody finds out where they went, apparently he" she pointed at Willie "knows Confundo." Caitlin was going to run off, hopefully after she shown them the secret passageway, leaving herself, Ike and Gareth. We, she pointed at herself, ike and Gareth can facilitate everyone's escape. Her lips curled back into a thin smile as she said this. "Sound good?"

"I think my life is more important the ice cream. And again, the HEADMASTER would know of any and all secret passages in this school. And it would make more sense to only have one person go in instead of all of us. That way if a teacher or the headmaster comes in they can hide."

She complained. Lord she complained a lot.

"This was your idea," 

She concluded.

"You should be the one to go in. And what about the portraits of the past headmasters? They are in there as well. They could tell the headmaster who came in and what they did."

"Smokescreen." She only gave one word, it was simple and obvious. "They cant tell who it was if they never see them, she reasoned. But if it should be on person. I suggest Mister Charm here," she snapped her fingers in the direction of Marcus. "He knows more spells than the rest of us combined, I for one want to see them in action." Yes it was a challenge. She knew he likely had more pride than sense and even if he had enough sense if he had half the skills he proclaimed then it was unlikely an issue anyways. "Keep her," she was referring to Peach. "She can provide a smokescreen from the tunnel that can fill the room and obscure your presence."

Just a trick of the lighting they said...

Nine kids, all up to trouble in the Hogwarts corridors, planning a mission of high importance to steal from one of the most powerful wizards of the century. Yes, it felt oh so right. Peach felt really excited about this plan although a little part of her found it quite crazy. 
After letting out some ideas, some of her companions approved to her words. A young boy agreed to use Confundo and said he mastered the spell, which impressed Peach. The young brown haired boy seemed very smart and was in Ravenclaw, which didn't surprise the Huffle.

A young dark-haired boy spoke up. He hadn't said anything for the whole first half of the planning, but he seemed to have thought about everything that everyone said. “I think we should still have a back-up plan if our spells have no effect though. I don't know that many useful spells, but I do know how to pick locks. I could try that if all else fails."

Peach nodded at his words. Yes, maybe the easiest way to get in would be to use no magic as the Headmaster probably never thought of that. How useful of a skill he had there! The young girl thought of asking him, after all of this, to teach her his ways.  

"I can not believe I am doing this. I really can not. How did I let you drag me into this? There is no way, in heaven or hell, that this is going to work. Just think about it. This is the headmaster of a whole wizarding school we are talking about. We are a bunch of first years who have little to no training in magic. Not only is it going to be warded out the wazoo but it is nearly impossible to think that we would get away with this. Look, I will help you get in but I am not going in myself. I know of the passage to get in. But I was never here, never help you, and had nothing to do with any of it if, WHEN, you get caught."

Peach's trail of thoughts got cut short when a young Gryffindor started whining to the whole group about how she didn't want to get caught. Then why are you here? 
The Huffle felt her emotions boiling up again. That girl was a little bit too annoying and she was sure that she wasn't the only one to think so. Thankfully, another Slytherin spoke.

"Do we even know if the Headmaster has Wards in place? I mean if i were the headmaster i would have several wards up, one to let me know if someone breaks in, another to identify said thieves, even after those you would still have to potential go against HOGWART's wards and i would prefer to not be blasted out of the castle by the school's wards which i would think it would have. if we do somehow get through the wards, Gemino spell works wonders for copying things but once again I'm sure the headmaster planned for that with a flagrante spell to destroy anything that is copied. So all in all, this idea is more sucidal than allowing someone to use the killing curse on you. Any bright ideas left or can we just leave before someone catches...oh i forgot to add...do we even know if the Headmaster is there or not, are his quarters there or not? If his quarters are in his office then we have no chance"

And she wished he hadn't. Why were people so whiny today, were their eggs overcooked this morning? Keep your grump to yourself and everyone is happy and stop acting like the smartest out of all. Peach crossed her arms over her chest and rolled her eyes a little.

Ike, the savior of the day, spoke. He explained the plan; they were going to split up- the boys who would check the boys’ bathroom, and the girls would check the girls’ bathroom. Then we'd meet back up here if we find any hidden passageways. Caitlin and Dakota would wait outside the bathrooms on the watch for any of the professors to warn us if they’re coming. And if any of the groups find the passage, they'd come tell the whiny girl and the other young boy which would go tell the other group. Pretty simple but ingenious. Peach liked it. 

All was set but the purple haired girl didn't agree.
"I got one. We need three groups. One group to actually break in." She said, pointing to Marcus, Peach, and Alex as she said that. "Those three to use the hidden passageway to get in. They seem to know their spells. A few people to watch the bathroom," she pointed to Willie and Dakota. "To make sure that nobody finds out where they went, apparently he" she pointed at Willie "knows Confundo." She smiled. "Sound good?"

Peach was about to agree when the whiny girl whined about her life being more worth than an ice cream, which was a lie, and how the portraits would tell the Headmaster of who was in the office. She hadn't been listening very well.  The purple haired girl, named Erin, apparently, reminded her of smokescreen.

" I think both plans are good. They would certainly work if everyone put some effort in it, which I'm sure we all will! It's gonna be so much fun! "

hungry ghosts and book thiefs

Marcus just started laughing at the absurdity of it all "Oh merlin this is great..i needed a laugh, everyone seems to just forget about the wards because the smartass Slytherin informed them, right?" He asked with another laugh "Seriously though do any of you have any bloody idea what wards are or how many of them there are in existance?" He asked with a shake of his head "I will repeat once again to the dunderheads here, it is suicide, if we break in i wouldn't be surprised if the headmaster was there waiting for us with papers to expel every single one of you, alarm wards would notify him of someone breaking in, the office itself has a fireplace connected to the floo network, as Headmaster he is allowed to apperate within Hogwarts Walls" he paused to catch his breath then looked over to Erin "As much as you think i am an idiot or prideful, i am not an idiot nor am i prideful or i would be with the dunderheads in Gryffindor, but i am smart enough to know a lost cause when i see it, shame though only less than a week has past and you lot already got expelled, what would your families say?" He said then got up to leave "Good luck in attempting to bypass wards!" He said loudly making his way somewhere else

(Leaving Thread)

THE FUTURE LORD SLYTHERIN!
Newly named Lord De Wynter - Only Lord at Hogwarts
Haters gonna Hate, that is all I should say..People are just naturally jealous of Greatness. - Marcus