Small Hall

Register
Sign in

 GENERAL  IC/OPEN Thread Sharing

○●○

Here you will have the chance to advertise open threads you might have!

Often people are looking for new people to join their open threads, or generally for new people to rp with. A great way to do so and be surprised is by having or joining an open thread. Post those threads here and maybe it can catch the attention of a possible friend or enemy of your student.

The submitted threads have to follow the site guidelines and rules.
*

Form for Open Threads
Name of Thread:
Link to Thread:
Open to: (Everyone/House/Year/Certain amount of People?)
Small Description/Topic:
○●○

Chase the Stars, Fool

 GENERAL  IC/OPEN Thread Sharing

Name of thread : Sprucing the Place Up
Link to thread : Here
Open to : Everyone / All Houses / Any Year / Maybe 2-3 more?
Small Description/Topic : Hi! Maggie Parker and I have started an errand thread for Professor Jensen's list of volunteer opportunities. We will be doing a little gardening and harvesting, etc on the grounds. Come by if you want to make new friends and an easy 10 sickles!

Tatiana Isadore Crane : Perfectionist, Components
Stamina : 6 | Evasion : 4 | Strength : 4 | Wisdom : 9 | Arcane Power : 9 | Accuracy : 8

 GENERAL  IC/OPEN Thread Sharing

Name of Thread: A riddle for all.
Link to Thread: Click Me!
Open to: Anyone in Ravenclaw
Small Description/Topic: Everyone is stuck at the Ravenclaw Commons entrance trying to solve a particularly difficult riddle! There is no designated winner, so keep guessing until someone gets it! (Please don't look up the answer!)

Image
Stamina: 4 Evasion: 3 Strength: 2 Wisdom: 9
ArcPower: 9 Accuracy: 8

 GENERAL  IC/OPEN Thread Sharing

Name of Thread: Breakfast News
Link to Thread: I'm a link so click me ^^
Open to: Anyone 
Small Description / Topic: Discussion at breakfast. Plotted by Lark Flaer, who's apparently going to get some bad news concerning her family. 

I am not, as chosen in my profile, female, but agender. I use the pronouns they/them. Thanks.

 GENERAL  IC/OPEN Thread Sharing

Name of thread: A walk around the grounds
Link to thread: viewtopic.php?f=46&t=8333
Open to: Anyone in Gryffindor
Small Description/Topic: Just a place for people to meet other Gryffindor's with a walk around Hogwarts

STAMINA: 6 EVASION: 5 STRENGTH: 6 WISDOM: 7 ARCANE POWER: 5
ACCURACY: 6
Wren Caster
"The future doesn't belong to the fainthearted; it belongs to the brave."

 GENERAL  IC/OPEN Thread Sharing

Name of Thread: Skippping stones
Link to Thread: Pow
Open to: Anyone, any house, any year
Small Description/Topic:Saoirse is playing a little game of skipping stones when you come across her. Maybe some friendly (or not so friendly) competition?

Name of Thread: Thats how the cookie crumbles
Link to Thread: Tada
Open to: Anyone, any house, any year
Small Description/Topic: Saoirse has fallen asleep in the owlery when someone joins her. We'll see how it goes from there.

"Love in Love, Compose with Courage, and walk in wisdom. "- Granny Roisin

 GENERAL  IC/OPEN Thread Sharing

Name of Thread: A Very Wet Good Morning
Link to Thread: Here
Open to: (Everyone/House/Year/Certain amount of People?) Gryffindor
Small Description/Topic: Katrina wakes up with her kitten Pumpkin and sees someone else there

Name of Thread: A Tinge of Teal
Link to Thread: Here
Open to: (Everyone/House/Year/Certain amount of People?) Female
Small Description/Topic: Katrina dyes some of her hair and finds someone in there, she will offer to dye their hair too

"People cry, not because they're weak. It's because they've been strong for too long." -Johnny Depp
>Stats: Sta, 6 Evas, 8 Str, 3 Wis, 9 ArcP, 9 Acc, 5<
>Healing Sage | Perfectionist || Leader of SHC<

 GENERAL  IC/OPEN Thread Sharing

Name of Thread: Not The Brightest
Link to Thread: Here
Open to: Open to pretty much everyone, but a limit of between five to ten people
Small Description/Topic: Mildred Wilson creates a study club to teach her stuffed alpaca, Chicken.

Just don't give up trying to do what you really want to do.
Where there is love and inspiration, I don't think you can go wrong.

 GENERAL  IC/OPEN Thread Sharing

Name of Thread: Misplaced Journal
Link to Thread: Here!
Open to: (Everyone/House/Year/Certain amount of People?) Gryffindor
Small Description/Topic: Katrina leaves a journal on the window seat and I need someone to find and read it. Then someone else (already have a candidate :)) takes it from you and is intent on finding the owner of the journal. Feel free to send me an owl or simply reply to the thread if you are interested. Result would be negative relationship FYI.

"People cry, not because they're weak. It's because they've been strong for too long." -Johnny Depp
>Stats: Sta, 6 Evas, 8 Str, 3 Wis, 9 ArcP, 9 Acc, 5<
>Healing Sage | Perfectionist || Leader of SHC<

 GENERAL  IC/OPEN Thread Sharing

Name of Thread: An Innocent Game of Truth and Dare
Link to Thread: Link
Open to: Hufflepuff Girls of Badger Bungalow, because it is set in the Hufflepuff Girl's Dormitory, in Badger Bungalow, because that is Autumn's dormitory. It will probably stop being open after 2-5 new entrants. Including myself, there are currently 3 (currently= before I sent this here)
Small Description/Topic: The term is coming to an end, and to get rid of the stress of the upcoming exams, a especially bored Autumn holds an innocent game of truth and dare.

Sixth Sense
Stamina: 5, Evasion: 4, Strength: 6, Wisdom: 6, ArcPower: 7, Accuracy: 7

 GENERAL  IC/OPEN Thread Sharing

Name of Thread: Sweet Home Scotland
Link to Thread: viewtopic.php?f=221&t=11666&hilit=&p=173502#p173502
Open to: Students of any house, though they must be in their first year as this thread is taking place on the hogwarts express ride going back towards muggle London for the summer.As of posting this, the rp is open to 2 other rpers so come join! All I ask is to simply send me an owl before you post in the thread.
Small Description/Topic: The term is coming to an end, and now it is finally the time for Lucille to get back onto the Hogwarts Express to see her family once again.While on the train she meets some other students going home for the summer and as the train stops at King's Cross the students can emerge as new friends, or new-found enemies.

Stop looking down at the ground and look up to the stars instead.
| Stamina: 6 | Evasion: 6 | Strength: 5 | Wisdom: 7 | Arcane Power: 5 | Accuracy: 6 |
Cat's Grace
Hex Color:#004080

 GENERAL  IC/OPEN Thread Sharing

Name of Thread: Wanna Play Chinese Chess?
Link to Thread: here!
Open to: (Everyone/House/Year/Certain amount of People?) Hufflepuff students
Small Description/Topic: Lindsey’s playing a game of Chinese Chess in the Hufflepuff common room, alone. If your character knows how to play the Chinese Chess, then we could play it together. If not, then Lindsey’s very glad to teach you. Also, you could teach her about the wizard chess, which is a pity she couldn’t play although born in a wizard family.

I’m always with you, whenever, forever.