Care of Magical Creatures

Register
Sign in

Lonely

She'd only been over here once. It was when she felt extremely stressed. She felt the same. She didn't exactly have friends. She really wished she did. She missed her brother and Godfather. Her brother was in sixth year, but he had friends of his own, and she didn't want to be a burden. He was in Ravenclaw, so she didn't really see him. Her godfather, Jin, only saw her during Christmas and Summer breaks.

She thought back to the fire. The worst memory she had. No no no, don't think about that. She looked up at the snow in deep thought. Was she not approachable? She had no idea. She might've been in Slytherin, but she had a very kind heart, not saying that others don't. If only she had someone to talk to.

Her ponytail swished with the wind. She closed her eyes just to listen to the sound of nature. She saw birds fly through the sky and smiled. She truly was lonely. But I guess she should get used to it? People don't seem to approach her. She sighed, a cloud of steam came out, signaling it was cold. She kept on walking through the snow. She wrapped her coat tighter around her body shivering. Lonely is she, lonely she will probably stay.

She decided to just sit in the snow, although that was a very stupid idea, she was wearing a skirt for goodness sakes, but it just made her feel better. She felt a cold tear slide down her cheek, which turned into a few, which turned into many. She was pathetic. She brought her knees to her chest and looked into the forest.
Last edited by Min-seo Kim on 8th December 2018, 3:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

"I don't understand how people can be so mean to others. We're all living beings, is it that hard to accept?" ~Min-seo

Lonely

Walking down the corridor he huffed as he was making his way back to his dorm room to get his bag with all his supplies for his classes. He felt stupid leaving such an important thing behind but he was in such a rush to go to his morning class that he completely forgot it. The windows that lined the walls covered in a light mist blocking the view of the beautiful tundra that was outside. He wasn't sure what about the scenery that caught his attention but the weather turning the once living noisy terrain into a dead silent wasteland covered in a gentle yet dangerous cover of snow. Yep, it was the silence that made it more enjoyable, despite him disliking such a trait, it brought more focus on the elegance of it.
Waking up from his daze he didn't realize he cleared the window he was looking at giving him a clear view of the very thing he was fantasizing about. . . Wait, what's that? Adjusting his glasses he looked out the window seeing a figure walking towards where the creatures were kept but what really baffled him was the figure sitting down in the ice cold snow. Nevermind getting his bag he needed to see what they were up to.
REmoving himself from the scene he went through the double doors that would separate him from the warmth of the castle and embrace him into the cold weather outside. He knew that staying in the cold for too long but sitting in it was just asking for a bloody cold. Whoever it was he was planning on bringing them in before they got any worse.
Making his way over he could now hear it; the crying. Oh, how was he going to help her? He could see she was shivering as well and the skirt she was wearing was not helping her preserve her warmth. He was no Griffendor who would be letting off the air of cheerfulness and bravery attempting to bring the girl back inside. No, he was a Ravenclaw and he could see she came outside to be alone to cry out whatever was plaguing her mind. He was going to sit with her waiting to open up or just bring herself inside on her own.
Pulling off his thick goofy robe that was keeping warm while he was outside and used it to wrap it around the smaller figure who needed more than he did. The uniform he wore covered more skin than what the female decided to wear to her adventure outside. He was sure his house themed jumper could keep him warm until it got too late. "The view is beautiful isn't it?" He began with a hushed voice to not startle her too badly. "Take your time to recover. I'll be here if you want to talk."

"Why limit your knowledge with ignorance when knowledge is meant to be the key of understanding and acceptance?" ~Christopher H.V. Lynch

Lonely

Min-seo felt something warm drape her shoulders and heard someone say, "The view is beautiful isn't it?" Min-seo gasped at the voice, startled a bit. She turned slightly around and saw a boy around her age with blond hair and green eyes with round glasses smiling at her as he spoke softly. She tried to wipe away her frozen tears. She smiled slightly at the boy.
"Y-Yeah, it really is. I come here when I don't feel particularly good about something. Like today....." She said quietly as she trailed off.
The snow kept on falling on her long eyelashes as she tried to blink away the tears. She wrapped the robe around her tighter to feel warmer.
"Thank you. I don't know why you'd help me, though. I'm just a random girl crying in the snow. But thank you. Sorry, a lot has been happening, and I really don't know what to do right now." She added, a few more silent tears falling. She really shouldn't be crying, but she couldn't help it. Too much was happening over the course of the week, and she really needed someone to care, not having anyone at school that actually did. She gave a weak smile.

"I don't understand how people can be so mean to others. We're all living beings, is it that hard to accept?" ~Min-seo

Lonely

One thing he was absolutely positive about was dealing with emotions wasn't his strong suit. He was raised to suppress his emotions to the point no one could easily read him, but he wasn't going to stop him from attempting to understand and help his fellow classmate. When she smiled back it gave him reinsurance that he was doing good so far.
"Well until you're all up and jollying around I'll stay here sitting in the snow with you till you're ready to go back in," He responded as he changed his sitting potion into crisscrossed despite it not conserving any stored heat. "Do stop apologizing and thanking me when neither you nor I did anything that deserves such words. We may be strangers to one another but unfamiliarity shouldn't stop me from helping someone who needs it."
Placing a hand on her back he rubbed it to soothe her as she let out a few more tears. Whatever it was making the female cry would hopefully be resolved or at least get better. It wasn't his place to pry in what wasn't his business, however, he could make it beneficial by being a shoulder to cry on right.
"If me being a stranger to you make you uncomfortable sharing my name would at least make us acquaintances," He suggested. "My name is Christopher Lynch from the Ravenclaw house. You may call me Christ if it makes it easier."

"Why limit your knowledge with ignorance when knowledge is meant to be the key of understanding and acceptance?" ~Christopher H.V. Lynch

Lonely

She shivered and wrapped the robe tighter around her, the whole thing swallowing her whole because the was tiny. She still didn't understand why he was helping her. She hadn't really met anyone before this, and she was just a random girl crying in the snow, feeling sorry for herself.
"You really don't have to stay out here, it's quite cold, I'll be fine, and I don't want to bother you." She said quietly.
"And I still want to thank you for even coming down here to help me. Usually, people just walk past me and ignore me." She said with a small smile and a few more tears. He placed a hand on her back while she cried a bit. She was really grateful that he even took notice of her. "If me being a stranger to you make you uncomfortable sharing my name would at least make us acquaintances," He suggested. "My name is Christopher Lynch from the Ravenclaw house. You may call me Christ if it makes it easier." She smiled at him. "It's a pleasure to meet you. I'm Min-seo, first year, Slytherin, although I don't know how I got into that house honestly..." She said, trailing off slightly. She really didn't know how she was in Slytherin. Her brother said she was too nice for that house, but she thinks that it's just a stereotype.

Lonely

The air was getting colder, he could feel it and he knew she could too with how she is beginning to shiver again. He wished he was more helpful but from what he gathered she was going to stay here in the cold whether he stayed or not. Ah, what a stubborn girl. Though she keeps trying to push him to go back inside his morals nor his selectively persistent personality wasn't going to let her be in the snowy death alone. He wished he was better at spells, staying outside would've been easier.
"It was my decision to be here and it'll be your's if we go inside. I'm not going inside without you so I do hope you know how to survive being popcicles" He stated in a partially joking manner.
He pulled his robe's hood over her head after dusting off the snow that accumulated on it. At least it would stop the icy wind from attacking her head and help her warm up easier even by a bit. He'll have to thaw off by the fire just to function properly but he knew he'd live through the weather with maybe a minor cold as an after effect. Helping other's did sometimes come with a cost.
A small frown couldn't help form on his lips. He's heard other student bad mouth their house before yet it was in a joking manner not a true full dislikeness for it. There's been a few who couldn't understand how they had a trait of the house but he could see it based off pure observation. Gosh, he sounded like a creep. It was hard being a bird at times with how he noticed things but being in certain houses was complimenting. He wasn't sure why students seem to stick onto the stereotypes of the house, but even that statement would make him a hypocrite. He knew each house had main traits to describe a person but there was so much more to it. All houses had highs and lows, but he guessed the dark house of Slytherin didn't look too inviting at first since most had a defensive cover-up.
"Min-seo, "By the mystic beings he hoped he pronounced that right. "Don't base your opinion on what you've heard on the house. It is quite smart, a different type of smart but smart no less. The snakes are an ambitious type that can think of plans and strategies on the fly purely just to get what they want. They are what muggles call street smart and only thinking of themselves unless doing something for someone close to them." He explained
"You are kind, yes, but the hat has seen something that makes you a Slytherin. I'm not saying you have venom, however, perhaps there's something that makes you bite, that makes you a leader." He stated ending his long ramble. He should really stop doing that before it begins to start sounding like he only talks to hear his own voice. He probably got it from his blasted mother of his.

Lonely

Min-seo still shivered. She really didn't want to keep this boy out here in the cold, she really should go inside. It might be for the best. But he seemed to want to stay, even though it was getting colder and colder. She laughed a bit.
"I'm afraid I do not know how to survive as a popsicle, I really wish I did though." She said with a smile. She felt the hood go over her head. It went over her eyes too. She giggled a bit. She felt a bit warmer, but she felt bad for Christ, still out here with nothing to keep him warm. She turned to him when he said her name. He didn't actually butcher it, although some of the pronunciation was wrong, it didn't matter. His explanation of her house sounded right, and maybe she did have a bite to her. Maybe her sarcasm at times? Ambition? She didn't know really, but it did make her feel better. She sighed, curling more into the robe. She should probably head back, right? She should. She smiled at him. "I can head back, you should probably get warmer. Thank you for coming out here, I still feel bad that you had to stay out here though."