Astronomy

Register
Sign in

Astronomy Class   Bulletin Board

Shé:kon or rather Hello
I am writing to you all in regard to my recent position among the wonderful staff here at Hogwarts. Though I have not attended school here personally I have heard a great deal about Hogwarts and visited a time or two. I look forward to meeting you all as I ease into my place among everyone attending this fine school.

Currently I am working on getting my office and classes set up, but if you should need me for anything please do not hesitate to send and Owl or connect with me over Discord (Kanien.YakonKwe#0488). This includes anything from wanting to volunteer for roles in my lectures, homework, general questions or even wanting to roleplay together.

Thank you all for the warm welcome!

"Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented."-Elie Wiesel

UPDATES
· • —– ٠ ▹☽◃ ٠ —– • ·
To help with threading in the Astronomy Tower I have updated the Classroom Rules and added in a description as well as, albeit messy, simple floor-plan! This should help you guys with layout and give you an idea on how the space is set up.

You can take a look HERE!

Keep in mind there is still a 10 o'clock curfew so I will continue to roll to catch you during my office hours since the tower will be locked otherwise.

UPDATES
· • —– ٠ ▹☽◃ ٠ —– • ·

Greetings students!
First Years you will notice a new lecture up and ready to dive into!
Nearest to the Sun: Planets pt.1

Please note that I will also be redoing the third lecture for your First Years this weekend.
Mars & The Gas Giants Will be updated and re-worked this week. If you have any saved homework or wish to do the assignment before I revise it then please turn your work in by; Friday, Sept. 25th
This Saturday I will post the new version.

Thank you for the wonderful work you all do and should you need anything please owl me or reach out on discord.

UPDATES
· • —– ٠ ▹☽◃ ٠ —– • ·
First Years your third homework lecture has been changed as previously mentioned!
* Halfway There: Planets Part 2 is up and running! *

Upcoming Updates include;
>> Second Year ; First Lesson Revision
>> Second Year ; Second Lesson *NEW*
>> Third Year  ; First Lesson Revision
>> Third Year : Second Lesson *NEW*
>> First Year  ; Fourth Lesson Revision

I have a lot of OOC things happening this month but the above listed are all next on my list within the coming month!