Astronomy

Register
Sign in

Astronomy Class   Bulletin Board

Announcements, Updates and other information regarding the Astronomy Class will be posted here.

"Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented."-Elie Wiesel

IMPORTANT

The current Lesson One will be re-written. You have until around 12 at noon (Europe/London) Tuesday to submit homeworks, if you already started on writing them.
After that the re-written Lesson One will take the place of the current one.

Chase the Stars, Fool

UPDATE

Lesson One has been re-written. From now on this will be the lesson, that everyone will have to do.
Those who have submitted the old lesson, will not have to re-do it.

Chase the Stars, Fool

UPDATE LESSON TWO

Tomorrow (Thursday) between 12 and 1pm (Timezone: Europe/London) Lesson Two from Year One will be replaced.
You will have time until then to hand in your homework. After that the (until now) current Lesson Two will be stored and replaced by the rewritten one.

The new Lesson won't be mandatory for those who already did the current Lesson Two.

Chase the Stars, Fool

IMPORTANT

From now on, please refer to the Rules before you start a new Topic!

Thurston Barclay
Professor for Astronomy

Chase the Stars, Fool

UPDATE LESSON TWO

Lesson Two has been rewritten and will from now on take place of the previous one!

Thurston Barclay
Professor for Astronomy

Chase the Stars, Fool

IMPORTANT

The lessons of Year One will be re-written during this and the following weeks.
If you do want to finish the current lessons, you can do so and save them as a draft, if you want to make sure that your progress is not lost.
You can however wait for the new lessons to be posted as they will undergo some adjustment with their difficulty and researchability. Thanks for your patience.

Thurston Barclay
Professor for Astronomy

Chase the Stars, Fool

IMPORTANT

Greetings everyone,

I do appreciate everyone being patient with me as I get used to my new home in the tower. I am not currently going to be available for roleplay but please feel free to Owl or DM me @ AlaricEquinox#9326 on discord to discuss future roleplays. I will post another update when I am ready to start roleplaying. I look forward to meeting you all!

Warmest regards,

Alaric Equinox

EDIT: I am now officially available to RP.

✴Astronomy, as nothing else can do, teaches men humility ✴
Sta|9| Eva|20| Str|20| Wis| 2 | Arc| 2 | Acc|12|

UPDATE

Greetings Students! I plan to have lesson one of year one completely re-written and posted by Monday the 9th of September 10:00 AM EST. If you would rather do the lesson written by Professor Barclay, please get them in no later then Sunday night. If you would rather do my lesson, then hold off until further notice. I will make an announcement once the lesson has been published.

Warmest regards,

Alaric Equinox

Greetings Students, 

I would like to announce that the new Lesson 1 Year 1 had been published. For those of you that were waiting for it thank you for your patience. 

Warmest regards,

Alaric Equinox

Officially Year 1 Lesson 2 has been submitted!

Year 1 Lesson 3 is now out! Come learn about the Ice Giants and Pluto!

Greetings everyone, there is going to be a fundamental change to Year 1 Lesson 1 which will change the questions in the homework. This is being done to conform to the pattern of information that Astronomy has taken. You have until Friday evening around 8 p.m. EST to submit any homework for the current lesson. I will also be putting out Lesson 4 and 5 for year one by the end of the weekend.

The new Year 1 Lesson 1 is up! The homework and questions have changed but it is an edit so there will be no opportunity for those who have already done my homework to do it again. So any of you that decided to wait it is ready.

Year 1 Lesson 4 is now posted and ready.