Astronomy

Register
Sign in

What are astronauts?  Pv Ashwaria Nair 

Date: October 2nd, 2020
Time: 12:00 ~ lunch
@Ashwaria Nair

Dressed in his uniform sort of, with his tie hanging loosely around his neck and his shirt untucked along with his slytherin robes not even buckled together and no belt in sight, Henry decided to skip lunch and instead send a owl to Ashwaria Nair a first year gryffindor who like him was sort if a geek and enjoyed doing mathematics and learning about the stars, space, and basically astronomy. The owl included to meet at the astronomy tower during lunch which would give the two plenty of time to chat and study, for some reason Henry enjoyed geeking out with her and was happy that they were friends, it definitely gave him a reason not to isolate himself or ponder about his hidden life or family.

As Henry climbed the stairs to the astronomy tower with his messager type bag on his shoulder, he was both glad and disappointed to see that he was the only one there. He hoped that Ashwaria would soon come and decided to walked over to a desk and place his messager type bag on the table before heading over to the railings and leaning on them as he looked at the sky and immediately felt at peace, at home almost like nothing was on his mind.

"What sets you apart can sometimes feel like a burden and it’s not because most times it's what makes you unique"

Stats: Stamina:5| Evasion: 5| Strength:5| Wisdom: 10| Arcpower:5| Accuracy: 5| Total: 35

Date: October 2nd, 2020
Time: 12:05pm

@Henry Knight
Ashwaria Had received an owl from her new friend named Henry Knight, she was extremely excited meeting, Her robes were a bit creased but were all neat, she had her diary on her right hand, her diary was something very dear to her, she ran up the stairs and headed to the astronomy tower which was ironically her favorite part of Hogwarts, it felt as if she truly belonged there when she looked up at the stars and constellations she would always daydream of being in space, especially on mars.
She is the process of running made her hair messy. She searched for Henry,She saw a boy in Slytherin clothes which were extremely messy, it looked as if he was tired or had a rough day, she smiled and placed her diary on her left and approached hand him, and said "Hi Henry How was your day"
"Mine was great, so why did you call me?" she replied with a confused face but then quickly said "Don't get me wrong Henry, I mean that I am just curious that what are we going to do? she replied nervously, she did not want to lose a friend she just made. Out of interest she asked"Do you have other friends?"

I am a future mars trainee.
"I'm a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it."

Henry heard a voice from behind him as he turned to find a girl in gryffindor robes that Henry recognized as Ashwaria Nair, Henry were her speak as he smiled before speaking himself " Hi Ashwaria, I'm fine fine. How are you," Henry listened to her answer as he then was abut taken back by her question which he didn't really know how to answer, Henry had to think about that for a while since he did have friends but then why he would ask Ashwaria there while he thought he knew that answer maybe he didn't and he was just lying to himself.

After a few minutes Henry replied " I do have other friends but none of them are interested in mathematics or physics and only one is interested in studying the stars," Henry then took a breath before smiling at Ashwaria, " Plus I thought it would be nice to get to know each other better since were friends, would you mind if I called you Ash?" Henry looked at her as his hand was resting on the rail of the astronomy tower and occasionally he would look outside before turning hid attention back to Ashwaria to listen to her speak.

@Ashwaria Nair

"What sets you apart can sometimes feel like a burden and it’s not because most times it's what makes you unique"

Stats: Stamina:5| Evasion: 5| Strength:5| Wisdom: 10| Arcpower:5| Accuracy: 5| Total: 35