Register
Sign in
2 Feb 2020, 17:58
Valentine's Tea  Errand Information 

Olphie's favorite month is February, and Olphie's favorite activity is drinking tea - so, she figures, what better way than to combine two of her favorite things?! If things go her way, she hopes that the spirit of romance will spread throughout the halls of Hogwarts in a way that only Olphie knows best. In a large group setting, in the Small Hall, Olphie will host a tea party for any students who want to attend, complete with biscuits and Cupids. As a reward for attending (and dealing with the outlandish Olphie), she will award three house points to each participant.

Prerequisite: None, but ***BE WILLING TO HAVE OLPHIE POTENTIALLY SHIP YOU WITH OTHER CHARACTERS/MISPRONOUNCE YOUR NAME***

Word Count Requirement: 600 words in a minimum of two posts (you are welcome to exceed this requirement and stay in the thread for fun, but you will only get one reward)

Group Type: Large group thread located here. I will attempt to post every 4-5 days, but you do not need to wait for me to post.

Reward: 3 house points

Date: Throughout the month of February. Participants are allowed to make the word count until 11:59 PM, UTC +14:00 (aka, what Google tells me is the last possible time zone) on February 29th.

Please post below once you have fulfilled the requirements!
3 Feb 2020, 13:28
I've fullfilled the requirements, I think 😅
600 words within two posts, right?

3/18 - HOUSEPOINTS AWARDED

Opeila | Theodore | Raffle
Head of Index | Prefect | Duelling Co-Captain
Sta-10 | Eva-11 | Str-4 | Wis-10 | Arc-9 | Acc-14
3 Feb 2020, 15:20
Same here! Still sticking around, but definitely have more than 600 words up within two posts :) 

~Hell is other people~ - Jean Paul Sartre

Stamina: 7 ~ Evasion: 10 ~ Strength: 4 ~ Wisdom: 14 ~ Arcane Power: 6 ~ Accuracy: 9
4 Feb 2020, 20:29
Requirements have been fulfilled. But I'm having Xail hang out for a bit longer.

Reducio
First post is 382 words, second is 743, which adds to a grand total of 1125 words.

Before me, you rightly tremble. But, fear is not what you owe me. You owe me awe....
Stamina: 12 ~ Evasion: 17 ~ Strength: 2 ~ Wisdom: 16 ~ Arcane Power: 4 ~ Accuracy: 17
5 Feb 2020, 01:48
Fulfilled! She'll be sticking around for a while though...

3/18 - HOUSE POINTS AWARDED

Don't talk like one of them, you're not. Even if you'd like to be. - Heath Ledger
Sta: 9 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 7
5 Feb 2020, 02:20
Complete!  Sticking around, though!

iiiiiiiI'm a very dangerous man when I don't know what I'm doing.
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii~ The 4th Doctor
| Piérre | Romeo | iiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
| Chocco Froggos Shop! |iiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
5 Feb 2020, 02:49
Finished! Sticking around to watch the trainwreck...

I probably haven't collected my allowance yet.
5 Feb 2020, 03:05
Finished and sticking around...
...Just like everyone else it seems.  :)

Stamina-7 | Evasion-8 | Strength-3 | Wisdom-7 | Arcane Power-5 | Accuracy-5
#b45f06 | Keen eye | iNPC Astrid Kovac
5 Feb 2020, 03:39
I've completed it. I'll stay, though. I'm eager to see when the Professor will get involved.

- Sola Haze
5 Feb 2020, 04:49
Also finished and also sticking around. Although I'm sure I'm going to regret it...