Register
Sign in
5 Jan 2020, 20:39
House of Toads

Errand Name: House of Toads

Description: After the Secret Santa errand takes place, Boniface shows Reid the various toad houses that he keeps around the greenhouses and in various spots on the Hogwarts grounds. Reid is very endeared by this, considering how he would hate for Scully, his 3-legged toad companion, to be homeless. So he proposes another errand. Students will build toad houses and place them around the grounds for all wild toads that may hop their way.

OOC: Simply sign up by placing your name below. After enough people have signed up, Reid and I will sort you all randomly into the groups. Should you have any questions, feel free to owl me or DM on Discord ( π–π–šπ–Œπ–π–Šπ–†π–‰#7674 ). Should we not get 25 participants by January 12th, we will randomly sort those that we do have.

Prerequisite: None!

Word Count Requirement: 1000

Group type: 5 groups of 5 ^^ 3 moderated by me, 2 by Reid. Groups will be randomly selected by myself and Reid.

Reward: 5 House Points

Date: January

Faigh eagal
Agus an uairsin dèan e co-dhiù
5 Jan 2020, 20:42
House of Toads
Pick meeeee. I need to know how to take care of toads for Frog Choir.

Ruth Iona Greer
Stamina: 6 | Evasion: 4 | Strength: 5 | Wisdom: 9 | Arcane Power: 6 | Accuracy: 6 | Ability: Sixth Sense
Frog Choir President | Ravenclaw Chaser
5 Jan 2020, 20:44
House of Toads
I would be interested to take care of those adorable toads.

Stamina: 11 | Evasion: 10 | Strength: 10 | Wisdom: 5 | Arcane Power: 7 | Accuracy: 12
Fearless|Martial Artist|Evasive Maneuvers|Obnoxiously Strong
5 Jan 2020, 20:46
House of Toads
I would like to take care of the toads!
5 Jan 2020, 20:50
House of Toads
I’d like to do this.

P.S.xx𓆩*π“†ͺxxL.S.
5 Jan 2020, 20:59
House of Toads
I'd like to sign up, please~
5 Jan 2020, 21:08
House of Toads
I'd love to participate!

"Every important thing that's ever happened to me has been in a library."
- Catriona Staverly, mom friend extraordinaire
Stamina: 7 | Evasion: 8 | Strength: 3 | Wisdom: 8 | Arcane Power: 8 | Accuracy: 6
5 Jan 2020, 21:37
House of Toads
In honor of the my cat, Toad, I would love to join.
5 Jan 2020, 21:39
House of Toads
Volunteering Peri!

{ 𝔗π”₯𝔒𝔯𝔒 π”΄π”žπ”° π”ž π”Ÿπ”¬αƒ§: π”ž 𝔳𝔒𝔯ყ π”°π”±π”―π”žπ”«π”€π”’ 𝔒𝔫𝔠π”₯π”žπ”«π”±π”’π”‘ π”Ÿπ”¬αƒ§. }
5 Jan 2020, 21:42
House of Toads
I would like to sign up for this.

"Honestas ante honores."
Stam: 9 | Eva: 6 | Str: 7 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 8
Abilities: Fearless