Rehearsal Room

Register
Sign in
  Back

Hidden Talent  Open   Closed 

Well, if Eri didn't want to go, it wasn't like he was going to force her. She seemed to be upset about something, her responses more clipped. When she turned to leave, Kaegen looked back at crystal, and in his usual soft, quiet voice tried his best to give her some advice. "If she doesn't want to come, we shouldn't make her. Some people just don't like animals." He didn't really understand why, but he did know that it was true, to some extent. People liked to say that they liked animals, he had met quite a few of those people. But it was rare to find someone actually willing to put in effort for them. To put themselves through danger just to see a magical creature, to touch one. Even just to catch a glimpse of one.
"What do you want to do, we have time before it gets dark enough." Crys was full of energy, of life. She would have something in mind, he was reasonably sure of it. Kaegen's idea of a good time had consisted of sitting in the swamps, trying to not be found as he hummed quietly to himself, or carved a piece of wood. Now that other people were around, he wasn't sure what he would do for fun. There were so many interesting things here, it was almost too good to be true.
"Yeah, bring anything you want. Meet you by the lake when it get's dark?"

flectere si nequeo superos, Achaeronta movebo

"Fine I will go. Just because I feel like you would get hurt if I don't come along to help you. I know defensive spells. I feel safer if I am with you and I don't have to worry about your saftey. Okay. I'm going and that is final." She sighs. She just did what she didn't want to do. She talked herself into going with them to the forest. Well they would be safer with her there. She actually didn't believe that. At least she did know some spells.

She smiled and turned back towards them. She smiled. Looking at them. I guess they were all going. "Just don't leave with out me please." She stared out the window. She stared at the sky looking at the stars. That were becoming slightly visible. 

She started to think. Would they get caught? Would they get hurt? She didn't know but they would find out. She smiled and snapped out of her thoughts. Hopefully they would just get in get out. She didn't know wherw they wanted to ho but it must be exciting. She smiles at them. "Alright where to first? What are we going to look for in the forest."

{Dreams stay dreams until you make them reality.'}Eri Windstone. STR:10 AGI:7 CNT:5 STM:4

Crystal ran to her Dorm room and grabbed all her items, her ink, quill, wand, journal, blindfold, and some meat.
Crystal ran back to the exact spot where she first met Kae, but as she was running she stopped and listened, she could hear what sounded like Eri’s voice! Saying she would come! Crystal walked out form the corner she was in and she was beaming.
“But I thought you said you didn’t want to come and you didn’t want to get eaten by anything...” Crystal smirked and smiled.
“I’m kidding! Good thing your going, you will be safe don’t worry.. we aren’t going to die....” Crystals voice sounded muffled which she was purposefully trying to make it to where Eri couldn’t hear it.
“Hopefully...”
Crystal then looked back at Eri and Kae as she grabbed then and put them in front of her.
“Ok, so I have to ask you a few questions and they are serious ones...”
Crystal looked at them her voice and facial expression now serious... and stern.
“Eri, you have to follow me and Kaes orders, same goes for Kae, when we are out in the forest, you have to follow our every order, for a chance of survival.. And Kae while you are experienced with Magical creatures I want you to defend and protect her when something that is labeled XXXXXXXX comes along...”
She looked at both of her friends and her expression still didn’t change.
“Now I got meat Incase a werewolf comes along, some food cuz god know how long we are gonna be out there and this...”
Crystal pulled out her wand and smiled.
“I am good with disappearing spells, so we should be able to sneak by the professors, but with wild animals... they can smell us so the perfume and spray will be good.... and with everything else we should be good. And can we go now?”
Crystals expression now with the puppy dog eyes looking at Kae.
“Oh and the questions... will you run, flew or hide if I ask or demand you both to?”
Crystal waited for a response to her questions

Crystal Marie Van De Lis Willows

He wasn't sure what to think about eri deciding to come along. She had just decided to not come, right? What had suddenly changed her mind? It's not like she could defend herself out there, none of them could. A first year just didn't know hardly any spells. He finally decided that it was a good thing. He did appreciate her company, and she seemed to have a pretty level head. This would be alright.
Crys had some interesting questions. Follow their every order? He just met them! As dangerous as it would probably be, he had lived in conditions like that. Had they? He didn't want to voice his concerns. For all he knew they had taken a special class to help in situations like this. Did wizarding families get training like that? Kaegen wasn't sure. But he had to say something, didn't he?
"I'm not sure I can do that." Could he? Could he really trust them enough to follow everything they said? No, he stood by what he said. He probably couldn't. The next question was easier. Protect and defend Eri. "I think I can do that." Yeah, he had been psyching himself up. But better not commit to anything. He had a sinking feeling, deep in his gut, that he might turn coward, run away. But he didn't let any of that show.
She brought meat in case they run into a werewolf? What would meat do? Kaegen wasn't sure what kind of bizzare anti-werewolf technique she was using, but it didn't matter. She knew enough about werewolves, he would trust her to do the right thing. And what? How? She was 11 years and a first year at hogwarts. Dissapearing spells were ridiculously hard. He wasn't even sure if any of the professors could do them.
The last question was the strangest. Would he run flee or hide if she demanded it? Well, honestly, he thought. It depended. It depended a lot on what was going on. He didn't want to promise anything, he held true to his word, it was binding. And being bound to something like that wasn't exactly favorable.
"Probably. And yeah, we can probably go now."
He turned, and looked in the direction of the forest.

flectere si nequeo superos, Achaeronta movebo

Crystal glared at Kae.
“Answer the question if we were all in danger, and I told you to run would you run?”
Crystal looked at them, the forest was dangerous and she wanted to prepare herself and them for whatever might happen.
She looked at them but then dozed off, she remembered when she went somewhere she shouldn’t go, and she asked her friends the same questions, but they lied and didn’t listen to her for her to flee, she had the dragon undercontrol, he was clam and sweet, he just needed help...
but her friends took it the other way and tried to kill it, but fate took an unfortunate turn her “friends” died due to the fact that thy didn’t listen to her.
Crystal snapped out of her dazed and looked at them again.
“I ask you this is because my so called Friends didn’t listen to me when I told them to flee and a dragon ate them, I don’t want that to happen to you guys too, so that’s why I ask these questions. So once again.... Will you run, hide, or flee if I demand it. And give me an honest answer because if not that’s ok, I will just have to defend one if not both of you.”
Crystal looked at them and waited for an answer.

She glares at them. Protect her? Really! I'm the one who knows some defensive spells and a protective spell. She thought. "Fine, But don't be shocked if I refuse your protection. Kae, I can protect myself. Crystal I will do what you say. I will flee when you say and hide and run." She turned around and walked away from them and the rehearsal room. Would she let Kae protect her? No, but they were the ones who had experience with this stuff. "Fine Just don't overdo the protection thing." She said and then she went quiet until she felt like speaking.

Would she need to use a spell or two? Maybe, but this will be crazy. She didn't want them to think she was crazy, but she didn't want to be useless either. Maybe she could prove to them she could help. No that would end up bad. For now, all she can do is do what they say. She doesn't even have to go. She already agreed so she is going and she can't back out. She just hopes they won't be out there in the woods for a long time. So she turns around and waits for them.

{Dreams stay dreams until you make them reality.'}Eri Windstone. STR:10 AGI:7 CNT:5 STM:4

(Lol I just realized that we completely changed the rp, wasn’t it supposed to be within the rehearsal room? XD so sorry about that Eri and I am playing my new game so I won’t respond for a while but I will respond sometime today or tomarrow. Promise. And igornre this part.
Hey 👋 was the day I wanna join the red wine and a red white and grey day in a black butler and black butler with the fight in a light colored light and dark sky light in my eyes and smiled and looked at her eyes where I was a child of mine she loved the stories and I was just asking because if I was her mother and her she loved it she loved me she was just like the girl I gotta go with and she was always so beautiful I love you so sweet I wanna know how I wanna know I wanna do is it over and I wanna know how I wanna know I wanna do is it over and I wanna know how I wanna know I wanna do if your reading this part I am trying to get to 200 words)

Crystal nodded and clapped her hands together and grabbed Kae’s hand.
“Ok that settles that! Now it’s time to go to the forest but first...”
Crystal looked around and grabbed Eri and put Kae and Eri in front of her, grabbing her wand from inside her cloak and she raised it and thought then she smiled, and twirled her wand in a circular motion.
“Evanesco!”
Crystal then closed her eyes and stood still she didn’t know what the spell did but it was working.
Crystal opened one eye and saw that the lower half of her body is dissapered! She smiled, and as the spell continued to work its magic, crystal felt weird and looked at her hands, they where gone!
She smiled and jumped up.
“It worked!” She looked at her friends and her smile faded, her spell made it to where she was invisible as well as her friends but she couldn’t see them.
“Ummm Eri? Kae?”
Crystal looked around and was starting to get worried, did she say it wrong? Crystals heart was pounding, and she started to sweat.
“Guys?!”
Crystal felt the open air until her hand grabbed something, it felt like another hand, she smiled and hugged the person who she couldn’t see.
“Ummmm, Eri? Is that you?! I’m sorry I didn’t know the spell could do this to a person!”
Unknowingly she was hugging Kae. (Sorry Kae, she can’t tell who you are, and she thinks it’s Eri.)

Back