Rehearsal Room

Register
Sign in

A way to forget and to relive.  Closed 

Lilac sighed as she opened the door to the rehearsal room, The wind moving the dust all around her. "the caretaker isn't doing his job" she muttered, placing her bag next to the door.

"Though I can't blame him, this is an 8 story tall castle" lilac laughed and shook her head, staring out the window, 'you can't deny the fact that the Hogwarts grounds looks absolutely beautiful...' she hummed and rid herself of her Gryffindor cloak. a pair of black leggings and a black shirt underneath, with black runners, perfect for her.

Lilac hummed as she started to move, creating her own rhythm as she twirled around and moved to her own beat. "I don't care!" she yelled, stomping her feet as her dancing quickens. "I DON'T CARE!" she suddenly stopped, her ash brown hair falling in front of her face as she falls to the floor with a thud, her breathing heavy.

Curse her family and their breathing problems, "A-Accio ... bag" she muttered and grabbed her puffer out of her bag. she stared at the floor before curling into a ball and hiding in the shadow of the door, wishing she could just disappear from the world and hopefully rid herself of her families wishes.

Lilac Evergreen

Hunter was sprinting through the corridors ecstatic about receiving an owl from his childhood friend Lilac. He could not wait to see her, crashing into other students as he rushed to the rehearsal room. Upon entering the room, Hunter was shocked to find Lilac curled on the floor as her breathing increased into rapid pants and intakes. 

'God damn it Li-Li'  Hunter thought when his eyes came to rest on her.

Rushing over to her he grabbed her form and sat her up.

"Lilac you numb-skull" Hunter exclaimed in panic, ripping the asthma inhaler from her hands and put it to her mouth.

"Come on Lilac, calm down darling, deep breaths" Hunter commanded softly, holding her tightly around the waist while he internally panicked.

'If you die on me, I'm going to resurrect you and eat all of your favorite ice-cream in front of you...AND NOT SHARE!!!'

Hunter slowly started to press the puffer every ten seconds and counting the breaths Lilac inhaled and exhaled. Used to seeing Lilac in this position having seen it once or twice during their childhood, yet it still surprised him how much she forgot about her own health when she is in an angry and emotional state.

"Lilac you numb-skull, come on Lilac, calm down darling, deep breaths" a rough vooice commanded, she smiled weakly and opened her eyes. The light shined brightly as if showing her what a true God send this boy is. "H-Hunter?" she muttered, raising her hand to his face, to make sure he wasn't an illusion. "it's... you, you got my letter?" Using him as a lean she slowly stood up, pulling him up with her, He was still as light as a feather.

"I'm guessing im in trouble?" Lilac asked walking back to the centre of the room, still regaining her breath. The Slytherin boy always acted like a mother to her, though he was hypo, crazy, sometimes selfish and lazy, he had his good traits too. She laughed 'I remembered a memory from our  past, I met them for the first time and that was also the first time i had her attack hunter got so scared he-' Lilac shook her head 'best not remember that he'd kill me!'

Though she must admit her heart did flutter everytime he cared for her, even though she herself was a brat. She loved him for every single little thing he did, the sarding bastard. She held out her hand and looked down to it and back up at him "trucesies?" She sung, her feet making her sway.

Lilac Evergreen

"Lilac you numb-skull, come on Lilac, calm down darling, deep breaths

"H-Hunter?" she muttered, raising her hand to his face. Hunter began breathing slowly as he calmed his racing nerves.

"it's... you, you got my letter?" Using him as a lean she slowly stood up, pulling him up with her. 

'Damn this feels de-masculating.....'

"I'm guessing I'm in trouble?" Lilac asked walking back to the center of the room,  Hunters eyes following the griffin-dorks movements.

She held out her hand and looked down to it and back up at him "trucesies?" She sung, her feet making her sway. Hunter smirked, as he grabbed her outstretched hand spun her around, letting out a small chuckle at the tiny squeal that escapes the girl in front of him.

'What the hell is wrong with this chick.....wait......everything.....yayyyyyyy' He laughed manically inside his head, as he held her still (difficult task in itself) he looked down at her with mischievous eyes and Cheshire smile.

"Trucesies? Really? First time in years we see each other, you have an ASTHMA ATTACK, and you say Trucesies! No, no, no, no, you have to say more then that" Hunter stated matter-of-factly, grabbing her suddenly and started giving her a knucky.

"Li-Li....."

"trucesies?" Lilac sang, her feet making her sway. The boy In front of her smirked, as he grabbed her outstretched hand spun her around, letting out a small chuckle at the tiny squeal that escaped her involuntarily. "Trucesies? Really? First time in years we see each other, you have an ASTHMA ATTACK, and you say Trucesies! No, no, no, no, you have to say more than that" Hunter stated matter-of-factly, grabbing her suddenly and started giving her a knucky.

"HUNTER!! DON'T MAKE ME USE THE NICKNAME" Lilac yelled, trying to get away. her face heating up as she pressed her hands against his chest and pushed him away, Though she wasn't complaining at the slightest. "Sorry hunterina, the most beautiful Ballerina~" SHe laughed, bringing up his old nickname. When Lilac wasn't allowed to pursue dancing by herself hunter went with her, dressing up like a girl and learning the dances like her.

"Whoops, It must have slipped?" She laughed wrapping her hands around his neck and swaying to the faint music in the background, Swan Lake Music to be precise. Hey, that reminds her of the time that he became the best in the ballet class was chosen to be Odette... He got kicked out after turning Odette into a princess lover.

Lilac Evergreen

"Whoops, It must have slipped?" She laughed wrapping her hands around my neck and started to sway to the faint music in the background. Hunter placed his hands upon her slim waist automatically, as he listened contently to the music.

'Where have I heard this before? Who cares! The only thing I remember is fluffy unicorns...'

Hunter glanced back down at the lion cub in his arms, glaring menacingly into her beautiful eyes. 

'Swear I didn't say that....maybe'.

"Call me that again and I'll have to destroy you...Though wet willies and...DUN DUN DUN...TICKLES!!" He purposely fell backwards, bringing Lilac down with him and started to tickle her torso mercilessly, relishing in her giggles.

"Now tell me, what made you have a heart attack? I bet it was me being gorgeous as per usual" He said with a grin, remembering all the times he has said the same thing. 

'Yes, yes I'm gorgeous, but no as much as her. But she doesn't need to know that' He sung in his head, as he continued to stare at her with a look of cockiness, and a well hidden feeling of concern. '

If I am concerned she might freak out again, stay calm and then maybe she won't'.

"Swear I didn't say that....maybe".

"Call me that again and I'll have to destroy you...Though wet willies and...DUN DUN DUN...TICKLES!!" He purposely fell backwards, bringing Lilac down with him and started to tickle her torso mercilessly, relishing in her giggles.

"Now tell me, what made you have a heart attack? I bet it was me being gorgeous as per usual" He said with a grin, Reminding her of all the times he made her, and most other girls despite her jealousy he made their hearts flutter with that exact grin.

"UGh STOO-HA HA Hunter StoP!! PLEASE I'LL - Hahaha! TELL!!" She yelled, her giggles getting in the way. She kicked his chest lightly and got him off her, and walked over to one of the walls in the room leaning against it.

"IF you must know, I was dancing to fast and my anger made me just do it even faster... I used up a lot of breath yelling and-" Lilac sighed, looking down at her feet pouting. "Are you mad Hun-Hun?" She muttered, using her childish nickname for him, "You know I don't like it when you're mad, I just wanted to dance away the troubles of Mum and dad.."

"Just... one dance Hunter?"

Lilac Evergreen

Cameron walked by and noticed two students who were rather close to one another. He decided to introduce himself. Slightly nervous as he made his approach he wondered if he would make at least one decent friend at Hogwarts. Many of his friends were back home and the memories did make him a bit sad. 

"Hi, I'm Cameron." He said with a smile as he offered his hand to the girl. Delighted as he was that today was a beautiful day not wanting for it to be ruined. He looked towards the boy as well and smiled. "I'm in Gryffindor house, I don't suppose you know where the music would start soon. I'm sure one of the Professors would teach us how to sing in the choir. I wonder when the practice will be. Or better yet dancing. I prefer either one for I look forward to it. Maybe one day I will figure out folk dancing amongst my peers. Have you heard of Folk dancing?" He asked both of them with a twinkle in his eye. "I love folk dances, it rather shows the culture and various instruments played. Sorry if I talk to much I get that from me mum." 

Cameron Harper