Rehearsal Room

Register
Sign in

EnchantedSouls Audition  AUDITIONS   MEMBERS ONLY 

Information and instructions:

Reducio
So, if you have not registered as a member of Enchanted Souls band you must do so first, use the link here. Just follow the steps and as soon as you reply to that thread you can put a reply for the audition, as everyone is allowed in the club. No need to wait for me to reply and say you're in, you will automatically be in upon sending a form.

If you have done that then just follow these steps and we will be on our way!

This is in the format of a roleplay thread. That means, stay in character! The only guidelines are to make sure you demonstrate all your musical abilities. If you would like to include an image of your outfit or the painted design of your guitar, etc, feel free to do so! If you have any questions just owl me.

Everyone will be entered into the club, there are no cuts in auditions. It's more for the purpose of roleplaying.

After every audition I will write a small roleplay thread with a review of it.

Even if this post is months old, if you want to join, you can still enter the club. I am always happy to have new members!

Now, without further ado, let the roleplaying commence! ^^

A U D I T I O N S

Rorie ripped off a piece of tape with her teeth and used it to stick a band flyer onto the entry door of the rehearsal room. There were fifteen minutes until the auditions were due to start, and she had yet to put up the posters.

She walked around backstage, taping up information flyers everywhere they were needed. She had organized everything properly, which took a lot of work, but definitely paid off, seeing as the show would run a whole lot smoother with that extra preparation.

Plus, the banner she had made for the new band was stunning.

There were still six minutes before people would start to show, so Rorie sat down in her chair at the table, in front of the stage, and admired her work.

She was proud of herself. Normally the girl would never be so neat, she was normally very messy.

She was wearing an AC/DC band tee and some black denim shorts, her curly hair billowing down her shoulders with a complex braid that her dorm-mate Kit had done for her tying back a few strands. Cracking her neck and back, she checked the time. Four minutes.

Reducio
This is her outfit:

And this is her hair:

just if you needed a visual lol

As she checked the microphones one last time and made sure everything was working, people started to arrive. She warmly smiled at them, waving and saying, "Welcome to Enchanted Souls band auditions! Feel free to go backstage if you are trying out, the show will be starting right away! And if you are here to watch, enjoy the show!"

To admit, Rorie was surprised at the amount of people there both to audition and to watch. There were easily thirty students in the velvet chairs of the audience, which made Rorie smile. It would be an extra test to see if any of the contenders had stage fright. As for the members, there were also quite a few.

She finished checking the technology and brought a microphone down to where she sat in her judging chair.

"Alright, welcome again to Enchanted Souls band auditions. We have quite the show today, many different talents! First up I would just like to say that everybody participating in the auditions today is amazing and great, let's give them a round of applause!"

The audience cheered, making Rorie happy.

"And, without further ado, let's start the show!"

The audience fell silent as the curtains opened and the first auditioner was revealed on the stage.
Last edited by Rorie Thompson on 30th September 2018, 1:14 am, edited 3 times in total.

Samara had decided to audition the second she saw the flyers. She had grabbed her clarinet and had practiced every day before hand. It was almost ironic that she had practiced more for this than she ever had for auditions back home.

Sam has always loved to play her clarinet. It was one of the few things that she always took with her when she left home. Every digsite and holiday, there was always a space left in her backpack for her clarinet. Her father had taught her how to play until she eventually managed to surpass him. He wouldn’t take her to little recitals and auditions and buy her ice cream whether she won or not.

That day she had dressed in her most rock-style clothes. She had her sunset coloured hair in a side braid and was wearing a Kansas band shirt with a pair of skinny black jeans and knee high black leather boots. She had forgotten about the time and grabbed her clarinet and ran all the way to the auditions.

Sam walked up onto the stage and turned to face the audience, “Hi, I’m Sam. I play clarinet and sing.”

Sam put the clarinet to her lips and played “While My Guitar Gently Weeps”. It had taken a long time to learn but given the applause the payoff was well worth it.

Sam then sang “Carry On Wayward Son”. It had been her favourite ever since her mother first showed her Supernatural when she was seven years old.

Samara smiles and waved as the audience applauded and gave a little bow, “Thank you Hogwarts!”

Samara Heart:

Reducio
Rorie watched Samara play the clarinet with ease, a piece that showed just how talented the girl was at that instrument. It was definitely a challenging song, but Samara did it perfectly, as if it was just a small piece.

After that she sang "Carry On Wayward Son" beautifully, her voice echoing through the room and satisfying every listener's ears. Rorie was delighted to hear the voice, and it made her excited to practice matching harmonies in practice, something she always found really fun.

After Sam had finished her two pieces, Rorie stood up and clapped, a standing ovation from the crowd as well. When the applause died down, Rorie spoke.

"That. Was. Amazing!" She said, pausing after each word for emphasis.

"The clarinet was amazing, 'While My Guitar Gently Weeps' is a really hard song to play and I don't even do clarinet. And then 'Carry On Wayward Son' just topped it all off. Great job!" Rorie gave a smile.

"Also, I absolutely love your shirt. Great band choice!" she winked as Sam started to leave the spotlight.

Man, Rorie loved this already, and her excitement for band practices where they would actually all play together was off the charts.

Stella gulped as Rorie's voice announced the start of the auditions. She was up , but luckily she had a plan. Her oufit had been randomly grabbed from the closet:
A leather jacket and tall combat boots. She had the song in her head...
Stepping onto stage, Stella stared out at the audience. No stage fright. NO stage fright.
She strolled comfortably to the mike and sat at the piano. Her drumset, guitar, and pick were ready. She was going to go. "Hi my name is Stella Rose and I'm going to...be doing many things for you today! Umm...I'm going to start now." The microphone squeaked. Stella winced but started her song anyways.
Stella went straight into acapella, one of her favorite talents. She was almost a master, but needed practice.
Moving her lips, she started into the beginning of Lost Boys, sounding startlingly amazing! Or so she thought... Then she moved to the piano bench and began to play, starting into the lyrics:
"I am a lost boy,
from Neverland,
usually hanging out with
Peter Pan.
And when we're bored we play in the woods,
always on the run from,
Captain Hook.
Run, run lost boys,
they say to me
Away from lost boy reality
For Neverland is home to lost boys like me, for lost boys like me are free.."

Stella kept up the acapella in the back of her throat, one hand lightly skimming the piano.
"But of course, who beleives in Lost Boys? Let me tell you."
She had been startled by how pure her voice had sounded to her. Could she make the switch? Would it even sound good with an acoustic guitar? Stella settled into the drum set and took a breath. Then leaning forwards, she started strumming the guitar and tapping with the bass, drumsticks in one hand.
Stella prepared to sing one more time:
Man the drums, she thought. Rat-tat-tat-bang! Stella launched into guitar and sang out:
"First things first
Ima say all the words inside my brain
I'm tired up and fired up of the way that things have been
Woo oooh oooh, the way that things have been
Woooh ooh oooh
Second things second"

A cheer rang up from the crowd. Stella smiled and kept going, her voice rising and falling.
"Don't you tell me what you think that I should be
I'm the one
at the sail
I'm the master of my sea
Ooooh wooo ooh
The master of my sea
Oooh
I was broken
from a young age
taking my message to the veins
taking its beauty
to the brainfor those who look at me shook at me took for me"

Now for the hard part:
"PAIN! You break me down, you buld me up
Beleiver
Beleiver!
PAIN!
I let the bullets fall I let them rain
My love my life my sounds they came from
PAIN!
You break me down you build me up
Beleiver!
Beleiver!"

Stella eased into gentle guitar playing. Her voice turned soft again.
"For I am a lost boy, from Neverlaaaand. Ooooohhhhhhhh..."
Stella smiled and jumped up, taking her bows and waiting for judgement.

Outside of a dog, a dog is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's dark
- Groucho Marx

Stella Rose:

Reducio
Rorie smiled at her best friend since early childhood, but reminded herself not to let that bias her judgement. Temporarily forgetting the fact that she knew Stella, she imagined that the performer was someone she didn't know so that she wouldn't offer any favor, though Stella was extremely talented at her music anyways.

She started into Lost Boys, performing it perfectly. Then she swiftly transitioned into Believer, getting the rap part without stumbling. After she bowed, and the crowd, including Rorie, gave a standing ovation, Rorie spoke.

"Awesome! I love how you were able to incorporate all of your many talents into just two songs, it was great! You rapped the part in Believer without any problems, which was crazy, and you have excellent performing abilities. You are really entertaining to watch, and that would be great for concerts! Well done, Stella!"

The curtains closed as Stella walked off-stage and the crowd broke into chatter for a few minutes until the next performer started, talking about that amazing rap. Even Rorie was dumbfounded, it was perfectly executed, the skill of the song almost superhuman. She wrote down her notes on the piece of paper quickly and prepared for the next act.

OOC: It's kind of long so I put it in this thing. And yes I made up this song lol.

Reducio
The audition was something Skylar had been excited about for a while now. It was her chance to cool off and let go of things that were bothering her. Her Grandmother had given her the violin that had been stored away in the attic a long time ago, when she was nine. She'd always been fascinated by it, but never knew how to play. But Skylar had been determined to teach herself after her Grandmother had said 'play your sadness away, that's the best remedy' and whenever she was caught up in her emotions to the point where she almost couldn't take it anymore, Skylar whipped out the delicate instrument and played it, usually in the basement or her room, if her parents weren't home. They only cared about the unnecessary noise, not the fact that their daughter was actually playing something.

Skylar was offstage, watching the other auditioners do their thing. Everyone had some talent, she'd give them that. The only thing she knew how to do was sing and play the violin so she didn't want to judge anyone else's expertise, she was basically an amateur. But she felt pride that she was only eleven years old and she had enough talent to play something on a stage in front of an audience.

When it was her turn to go on stage, Skylar smirked and walked to center stage, back straight and violin held correctly. She bowed at the audience and said in a clear voice, "I will now be playing a piece I've made myself called Skylar Is Number One" The audience applauded and she bowed again, grinning a toothy grin. It felt good to be appreciated, which she wasn't use to at all. Even though they were probably doing it out of respect, she didn't care--it felt good.

Skylar waited until it was quiet before raising her bow over the violin. She paused before playing a G string. She moved the bow across. The instrument like waves moving across a peaceful ocean, back and forth. She seemed irritated, biting the inside of her cheek, but that's what she did while she concentrated on something important. It let out a dark and deep sound with a hint of roughness, which expressed how she felt on the inside. The melody she played was a reflection of how sad she felt but how the ocean in her soul was getting rougher as more things passed, more things that would eventually topple over the boat she was desperately trying not to let sink.

She switched over to E string, which played something more lustrous and metallic. It represented how soft she was in the core, how she used all of her craziness, anger, and toughness to hide the fact that she was still the crybaby everyone use to know, the one who cried if someone even said 'ouch. Now she was releasing her anger so she wouldn't be thought of as weak, pathetic, and useless--she wsnted to be strong, which for some reason she always had to prove to other kids at her other school who acted dumb.

Skylar's eyebrows furrowed as she switched back to the deeper melody, the part where she let the dsrkness consume her. She moved along with the melody, nodding her head to the side with her eyes closed. Her cheeks were pink with effort as she concentrated and her small frame made it even more impressing--a little, short Ravemclaw first year playing the violin.

Suddenly she burst into an upbeat melody like she was playing the fiddle, quick strokes against the strings, a merry song but something also heroic, like an adventure was taking place. The violin was a part of her--it was her. She felt like she and the instrument were connected somehow and all she had to do was think of her feelings and it would speak for her through beautiful music. Although she wasn't perfect, she didn't care, she still heard the song of heart being played with the vibrations.

Skylar played until she felt the calm come back, and she played a softer, more mellow song. The music was the ending melody, to signify that she was complete with that part of the song. When she was finished with the last chord, she lowered her instrument and cleared her throat loudly, opening her eyes.

She began to sing.

"Skylar is number one,
Although others beg to differ,
Her story is not yet done,
Her strength is small but her heart is not,

There is a place for everyone,
Small or big, tall or short,
We all just want to have fun,
But everyone puts everyone down.

Why do people have to fight, when we all just want peace?
Why do we have to decided when another will be deceased?
Why do all have to argue about such little things,
If all we want at the end of the day is hearts and kisses--I think.

My life is short, but it can be long, if I open my heart,
But it's very small, and very hard from always being in the dark,
I just want light in my sea of chaos and beasts
But at the end of the day, at the end of our day, we never have any peace.

My mind is full of hatred for everything bad said to me,
I want to tear apart everyone who never was nice to me,
I live a life full of sadness to drown out my wants and needs,
But at the end of the day, at the end our day, we never have any peace.

Oh, at the end of our day, at the end of our day, we never have any peace!
At the end of our day, at the end of our day, we never have any peace,
Oh, at the end of our day, at the end of our day, we never have any peace,
Why cant my heart just change and believe that things could be good for me?

So as the day comes to an end and my head wants me to sleep,
As my body wants to rest from all the anger built inside of me,
As my heart tries to comprehend why I'm so dumb and silly,
At the end of your day, at the end of my day,
At the end of his day, at the end of her day,
At the end of every single day,
We just might find peace."
"

Skylar quickly bowed and hurried off the stage before anyone could see the stupid tear come down her face.

"You have to be odd to be number one." - Dr. Seuss

Elena Jones watches as the previous auditions went through. Their voices were beautiful. Their instruments were perfect. Elena was wearing a tight hoodie (it was probably to small for her), and skin tight ripped black jeans. Her black and dark grey sneakers made no noise as She walked across the stage to stand in the middle.

Elena Jones did not feel fear. She had auditioned because one of the other Slytherins had heard her on her flute. They showed her the poster and told her she should go. Elena decided that something other than sulking would be good for her, and she loved her flute and her viola at least.

“I’m Puck.” She said, with as much confidence as she could muster, “Playing flute, viola, and singing.”

She put her flute to her lips and started to play the classical piece Morningstrumen, by Grieg. When she finished she put her flute away in it’s case carefully, and, much to the surprise of the audience begin to sing Havana by Camilla Cabello. When she had finished the first verse and chorus she grabbed her viola and used it to play the rap verse. The stage was one of the only places that Elena felt at home since she got to the school.

As the last line of Havana died out she held her arms out directly horizontally at her sides, still holding her viola and bow, and bowed deep.

When It All Comes Down To Dust I Will Kill You If I Must
Strength - 7 Agility - 8 Control - 9 Stamina - 6

Skylar:

Reducio
Rorie smiled at the name of the song, and then was amazed when she started singing. The voice was beautiful and the song was perfect, creative and sounding smooth. The violin was peaceful and added an amazing touch to the song, the sounds echoing around the room over satisfactory. When she finished, Rorie and the crowd applauded, and then she spoke.

"Seriously, that song sounded like it was written by a professional. Great, great, great job on that! Your singing was also amazing and the violin was really good too. Ten out of ten!!! You have a lot of confidence on stage and you are fun to watch, which, like I have said, is great for performing for people!"

Elena:

Reducio
The classical piece she played on her flute sounded otherworldly, so perfect, the notes ringing through the room and always hitting the right melodies. Then she moved into singing Havana, hitting the chords really well and playing her viola for the rap verse, a wonderful way to intergrate two talents into one.

With applause from everyone in the rehearsal room, Rorie commented.

"I absolutely loved the flute, it sounded amazing! Then you moved into Havana and executed it perfectly, hitting all the notes in the vocal range without problems. And your viola was stunning! Awesome work!"

Sorry that these aren't as long, I am on a tight schedule lol

Sonya watched all of the other auditions go on. They were all so good! However, Sonya wasn't really nervous, she was confident in the music she had picked and her friend Rorie was the one watching them. Unlike other auditions, this wouldn't be painful. After the last girl went, she walked on to the stage, confidently.

"Hello, I'm Sonya Carlson and I will be singing Razzle Dazzle from Chicago and playing the piano," she said with a smile. She had chosen those specific talents because they went well together. She wasn't too used to playing the piano by herself but she reversed this plenty of times, it should go well. Most of her auditions were for musicals so they typically just contained a song and an occasional monologue

Sonya walked to where the piano was on the stage and sat down. She took a breath before playing the first few notes then singing.
Give 'em the old razzle dazzle
Razzle Dazzle 'em
Give 'em an act with lots of flash in it
And the reaction will be passionate
Give 'em the old hocus pocus
Bead and feather 'em
How can they see with sequins in their eyes?
What if your hinges all are rusting?
What if, in fact, you're just disgusting?
Razzle dazzle 'em
And they;ll never catch wise!
Give 'em the old Razzle Dazzle
Razzle dazzle 'em
Give 'em a show that's so splendiferous
Row after row will crow vociferous
Give 'em the old flim flam flummox
Fool and fracture 'em
How can they hear the truth above the roar?
Throw 'em a fake and a finagle
They'll never know you're just a bagel,
Razzle dazzle 'em
And they'll beg you for more!
Give 'em the old double whammy
Daze and dizzy 'em
Back since the days of old Methuselah
Everyone loves the big bambooz-a-ler
Give 'em the old three ring circus
Stun and stagger 'em
When you're in trouble, go into your dance
Though you are stiffer than a girder
They'll let you get away with murder
Razzle dazzle 'em
And you've got a romance
Give 'em the old
Razzle Dazzle
Give 'em the old Razzle Dazzle
Razzle dazzle 'em
Show 'em the first rate sorceror you are
Long as you keep 'em way off balance
How can they spot you've got no talents
Razzle Dazzle 'em
Razzle Dazzle 'em
Razzle Dazzle 'em
And they'll make you a star!

Her performance was lively, as she was an actor, and she didn't miss a note. She belted perfectly and that made her a lot more confident. She had also incorporated a few riffs, which went very well with the song. She stood up and gave a little smile. "Thank you," she said before exiting the stage.

"Life is never what you plan"

Sonya:

Reducio
Rorie couldn't help but smile at Sonya's performance. She was an actor, and very lively at it. In fact, Rorie couldn't tell whether she was watching a school band audition or a Broadway musical at the entertaining show. She played the piano perfectly to go along with her cute song, which she belted the notes of precisely.

When the peppy girl finished and the crowd died down, fiercly applauding after the awesome act, Rorie smiled and shouted her comment, not even bothering to use the microphone as she was so hyped up from the performance that using a voice amplifier would probably burst everybody's eardrums in the whole school.

"That was amazing to watch, I loved it! Your performance was super entertaining and your song and piano were both impeccable! Brava, brava!"

Rorie was really happy with the turnout of the auditions already, and knew that the new members of Enchanted Souls were going to be super fun to work with. Heck, she might even learn a few lessons from them.

Finally Hogwarts was feeling a little more like home, what with the music accompanying Rorie, almost as if her father was present with her. It was comforting and made the girl feel more brave, like she wasn't going to face the new magical world alone.

Reducio

Alexx wasn't nervous. She never was in these situations. After all, she had played the first chair in numerous honor bands, which are incredibly high musical achievements for someone her age. Still, she noted that she can't be sure if someone in here Arnold Jacobs or Sousa. So she hummed, walking into her audition.

Her previous instructors had always told her never to go first, but never to go last, either. Then again, she was always up against tons of other tuba or bass clarinet players, never was it a matter of an open audition, and in this case, it wasn't much of a competition. The tuba in her left hand felt lighter than it had before, and the bass clarinet in her right felt softer. She eased up some of the tension she didn't know she had.

"Hello, I'm Alexx Helm." She announced. She always became more confident whilst in a field that she felt comfortable in. "I play the tuba and bass clarinet." As if that weren't obvious.

Alexx took a deep breath, adjusting the concert tuba in her lap (after pulling a chair up). She had thought diligently as to what to play, but in the end, she picked "Czardas". She decided that if she was claiming to be a master tuba player, she may as well play like one. Czardas was hard, she had to admit. It wasn't made to be easy. Even some of the most skilled tuba players had admitted struggling. Still, she knew she had to try.

She ended the song, the familiar "B flat" note coming out perfectly. She had fumbled around measure twelve but quickly recovered from the incident. The particular piece was the solo version, just to demonstrate that she wasn't shy about playing the melody.

Her hands shook a little, and she breathed in a wary breath. She wasn't sure if she was waiting on approval but considering that she has had a bad past with auditioning on the two instruments at the same time, she figured now would be a good time to stay calm. So, she picked up her bass clarinet, rustled her sheet music around a bit, and took a deep breath for the second time.

The familiar tune to "Sir Duke" came ringing out of the... interestingly sounding instrument. She would be the first to admit, the bass clarinet didn't make a pretty sound, such as the flute, but it wasn't ugly, such as if a tuba player were to spit just a little too much whilst playing. It was somewhere in the middle. It sounded much like a honk that was in tune with something. And for some reason, many band directors thought that bass clarinets were always in tune, though Alexx knew first hand that it was a flat out lie. It was also clear that Alexx was a much better tuba player than she was a bass clarinetist, but there was no denying she had talent.

While she was playing, a screw began to fall loose. It was one facing upwards, long and shiny. It wasn't enough to block her low "F" plateau key, but just enough to make it stick slightly. Noticing the situation, her fingers readjusted themselves, and she took the music down an octave in order to screw the screw back in with her nail. Once done, she took it back up. It sounded strange, but definitely not as bad as it could have.

She brought the song to an end, worn out from playing what is typically a tenor saxophone solo so many times. She smiled over at Rorie, weak and slightly out of breath. "I'm terribly sorry about that weird thing in the middle, a screw came loose."

Strength:7 Agility:6 Control:5 Stamina:8

Alexx:

Reducio
Rorie listened to the challenging piece that she was playing on the tuba keenly. It was Czardas, a song which even her father, who was amazing at playing the tuba, had struggled with. Alexx had performed it extremely well, no mistakes evident, which was very impressive. Adjusting in her seat, Rorie watched as the performer set up for playing her bass clarinet.

The bass clarinet had always been fascinating to Rorie. It was a hard instrument for her to play, she had given up on it immediately after starting. Rorie had never had much luck with woodwinds, anyways. The sound a bass clarinet made, though, was what intrigued her. It was a unique noise, and if executed properly, was perfect for band songs. Rorie was excited to have one of these on the team.

Towards the middle, a small tweak in a note sounded, slightly stickier than it should have been. But, Alexx played through it like it never happened and you could hardly notice it anyways.

Rorie commented on that.

"The tuba was amazing, and so was the bass clarinet! Even the little mess up with the screw was hardly noticable and the fact that you just played through it is exactly what I look for in a good musician. Never breaking your musical character, it was awesome! Great job!"

Tina has been singing since she was little. When she found out their was a band at Hogwarts, she had to try to get in. Prior to the auditions, she practice for long hours while remembering to rest her voice afterwards. Whether she got in or not, she had to find out whether she was a good singer and how to improve.

She walked briskly onto the stage with her guitar at hand. While she didn't need music for acapella, she needed it to showcase her singing voice. "Hello, I'm Tina Addington. I'm going to sing The Scientist by Coldplay with my own twist to it."

"Come up to meet you, tell you I'm sorry, you don't know how lovely you are, I had to find you, tell you I need you, tell you I set you apart," Tina began to sing in a soft and low voice while plucking the one note she knew how to play on a guitar.

"Tell me secrets and ask me your questions, oh let's go back to the start," she sings while increasing the intensity of her voice and the speed of her guitar plucking.

"Nobody said it was easy, it's such a shame for us to part, nobody said it was easy, no one ever said it would be this hard," she sings with a high pitched voice, no longer playing the guitar. She feels the strong emotion of loss as she finishes, "Oh take me back to the start."

She wipes a tear from her eye as she waits for the judge to comment on her audition.

Tina Addington
~Strive for Success, Kill with Kindness, Defeat and Destroy, Read and Recall

Aravis entered the room in a light pink and blue floral ball gown. It dragged the stage as she walked forward. She almost regretted wearing it, after all she would have to stand playing the cello and piano.  "Hello. I am Aravis Isolde Escanora. I sing and play piano, guitar, cello, violin, trumpet, and snare drums. I'm not going to play the guitar, trumpet or snare today though do to time. For my first thing today I'll sing part of the song 'Magic Seeds' by Iwan Rheon, and then switch to a song I wrote myself with my guitar." She smiled before making her way to the piano, moving the stool out of her way. "My apologises, I can't exactly sit in this dress." She said with a chuckle before playing.

Looking back at those easy days

At wistful dancing to the grave
It matters not
I am now in my heaven

Even so we're the same in waves
And wisdom always wakes too late
It matters not
I am now in my heaven

I've looked at how angels felt inside
I've found all my targets aiming wide
And looked in your mirror and found myself
We know, baby, who we are
Yeah we know, baby, who we are

She ends holding the last note longer than the original song. She didn't miss a single note in her singing. It wasn't an extremely hard piece aside from the fact she learnt the piano part by hear. The piano complimented her voice. Aravis made her way to the center of the stage picking up her black violin playing a few notes to make sure it was tuned. Lucky for her it was for once. She propped up her violin on her shoulder before beginning her own song.

I've never understood
Why we all hide lies
I'd never understand
Why you tried

Cause the truth always comes around
Not everyone can hide it
Cause when the truth comes around
You can't deny it

It comes in like a virus
Infecting their minds
Works like a lie
Dressed in all white

She finishes holding out the note as she plays her violin along with her singing only messing up twice. "Sorry for the mess ups, I'm still working on it." She says with a nervous smile as she pulls out her cello. She plays the cello version Enter Sandman. Finally finished she bows smiling. 
Reducio
Fun fact: The song Aravis sang the second time was actually my own original work.

I will take what is mine with fire and blood.
"It seems to me that a queen who trusts no one is as foolish as a queen who trusts everyone."