- INTO THE WOODS x2
-BYE BYE BIRDIE
-LION KING
-GREATEST SHOWMAN

Groups

- KIDS CAMP: FULL
- SHORT PLAY: 1+ SLOTS
- FACE PAINTING: FULL
- BAKE SALE: FULL (reserved for Aravis & Mia)
- YOU GET TO CHOOSE: 1 SLOT

"Chocolate omnia constituit"
//Co-Founder of Gobstones Club//Writer//

Stage Magic-Meeting 1  Members Only   Closed 

Skye entered the room nervously, and shuffled to a seat near the back. It seemed that she was not the first here. She hung her head. Oh, what a bad impression she had made! It was her first meeting, and she was late!
Skye examined the chalkboard. Her mind raced. Which one would she join? Her gaze darted here and there, as people started choosing their groups. She had always loved playwriting, and so, she would probably be helpful to the Small Show. But her grandmother had taught her to bake yummy muggle 'cookies,' which would probably be popular at the bake sale.
Then she realized that the bake sale was full. Skye pondered over everything for a moment, her detailed Ravenclaw mind weighing the pros and cons of each situation, analyzing every part.

If Skye participated in 'Group Gets to Choose,' she would probably have more stress, especially because there wasn't a hard and fast rule as to what they would do. But if Skye joined the Small Show, it would probably be less interesting. She did not know the story of 'Into The Woods,' which seemed the most popular choice. But she knew that she would be able to help out in the show, whereas in the 'Group Gets to Choose,' she might not be a big help if her talents were not needed.

Taking a deep breath, Skye raised her hand.
"I would like to be in the Small Show, please. And I vote for the Greatest Showman as the play."

There is nothing worse than being a minute to someone whom you've made your eternity.

Nominations for a play

- PETER PAN
- INTO THE WOODS x2
-BYE BYE BIRDIE
-LION KING
-GREATEST SHOWMANx2

Groups

Emma Hill
Annabelle Wolfe
Skye Blackwood
Vivienne Montgomery
Ellory Prosser
Aurelia Something-or-other
- BAKE SALE: FULL
Aravis Escanora
Mia Alexander
Ellora Rook

Blaze just stood there as all the other talked it was strange being the only guy. At least from the people, he saw he didn't see one other boy, was it weird for Blaze to be part of the club. A weird thought went through his head. Do guys not join drama clubs... whatever it was Blaze didn't want to think about it. "Don't think like that," he muttered to himself before slapping himself on the side of the face. 

People were speaking so much and thinking of such good things. Like the play they should do and the different ways they could raise money. Blaze, on the other hand, had been sitting in the corner the whole time. "I need to do something!" He told himself, he just wasn't sure what this thing would be. 

He thought and thought but nothing hit him, no ideas no nothing all he could do was stay silent and continue listening to the others speak. "Why can't I ever do anything right," he then paused and realized how annoying he was being. "Why do I even say things like that," he muttered before curling up in a ball and sitting there motionless. 

As usual, Blaze was ruining the atmosphere,

Thanks for your time!
Blaze Flyte~

Stamina 6 Agility 6 Strength 4 Control 4 ArcPower 4 Accuracy 5

Nominations for a play

- PETER PAN
- INTO THE WOODS x2
-BYE BYE BIRDIE
-LION KING
-GREATEST SHOWMANx2

Groups

Emma Hill
Annabelle Wolfe

Skye Blackwood
Vivienne Montgomery
Flyte Blaze

Ellory Prosser
Aurelia Something-or-other
Ava Silver

- BAKE SALE: FULL
Aravis Escanora
Mia Alexander

Ellora Rook

Lucia walked in worried She had missed so much. Being sick and all she really wanted a chance she was scared she'd be kicked from the club. She didn't want to miss anything. She really wanted a chance before being kicked from the club.

Reducio
Hey I'm really really sorry for being so late I haven't been able to get on lately please give me another chance. I thought it would be easier that it has been to keep up but some how I cdouldn't. I hope I won't be kicked from the club. My audition was late for the same reason. If I am causing harm to the club I would like to know but i'm scared. I really would have been able to keep up if it weren't for the fact my mom's laptop went in for an upgrade over the sumer.

Lucia hid in the corner curled up in a ball afraid. would she be given a chance she didn't know. She continued to sit in the corner. She then began to cry because she had no clue what was happening. She was crying and crying until someone came over. She tried to push them away but gave up.

𝕹𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖑𝖔𝖘𝖊 𝖍𝖔𝖕𝖊.....𝕰𝖛𝖊𝖓 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖉𝖆𝖗𝖐𝖊𝖘𝖙 𝖔𝖋 𝖙𝖎𝖒𝖊𝖘.
------------------------------------------------------
𝕃𝕦𝕔𝕚𝕒 𝕊𝕚𝕝𝕧𝕖𝕣

"Lucia, what's wrong?" Annabelle asked as the girl began to cry. She didn't know her very well yet, but Ana wanted to make sure everyone in her club felt comfortable and safe. So far nothing seemed to have happened, but she was determined to get to the bottom of why her club-mate was so distressed. After a moment of listening, she figured out that the girl was worried about her position in the club. It seemed she had been sick recently and that was why she had been late to some of their events.

"Hey, it's alright..." Annabelle smiled warmly, trying her best to calm the girl down. "Nobody's mad. And we're definitely not going to kick you out for being sick. It's okay really" The Gryffindor extended her hand, offering to help Lucia up. She was happy to have as many members as she could get.

Reducio
Don't worry about it ^_^ You signed up for the club, so you'll be considered a part of it unless you decide to quit or your account gets deleted. Just make sure to tell us when you'll be away. We're pretty easygoing, so as long as you communicate with me and the staff about when you won't be able to post, you'll be fine ^_^

PM me if you wanna RP! We can also discuss things over Discord if that's easier ^_^

Annabelle walked over to the girl crying in the corner, and Mia followed suit, flipping her hair out of her face.

She seemed to be comforted by Annabelle's words, and who wouldn't be? The prefect was a natural care-giver, and smiled warmly at the sniveling girl.

Mia reached the corner and awkwardly patted the girl on her head. She wasn't the best at caring-in fact she was stiff and insensitive, and tried to be as polite and well mannered as possible-mostly when it counted.

Lucia, right? There aren't many spots left, so would you like to join the 'you choose' group or the 'short play'?

Mia tried to smile at the girl. It came out menacing, so she closed her lips. Laying out her options was the best thing the auburn haired girl could do. It wasn't like she was an expert at this stuff.

Though Annabelle seemed good enough at it, so Mia didn't feel hopeless. The rainbow haired girl was recieving some comfort, and that was good.

Mia wondered if she would recieve comfort if she was laying there in a ball. Maybe she would. Maybe she wouldn't.

She didn't have many enemies, per say, but she did have people she was negatively aquainted with, and people she just disliked.

But Annabelle was not one of them. And standing there, offering a hand to the girl, Mia felt confident that she would do the same for her.

Reducio
My Character has black hair not rainbow. If my profile pic didn't update for you I can send a pic of it to you

"Thanks Annabelle,"Lucia said standing up when grabbing her hand. "again both of you thanks,"She continued "so what things have I missed?" She asked curious. Lucia looked around the club room.
She saw groups of people and remembered her audition. Had Annabelle responded to it yet. She moved that thought back and looked for any familiar faces bedsides Annabelle's. Lucia took a walk around the room since she wanted to see all the groups. She then returned to Annabelle and the other girl. She pulled out the script from her audition again and read it over for any spelling errors. She did this in case hers ended up being used as one that would be performed. She also was going to need to type it out because her hand writing was sloppy. She fixed the errors using her pencil. She also took out a page and began writing a list of characters which was about 5 or 6 people. She smiled at how professional she felt. It took her some time to get everything done. but once she had that's when she received an answer.

𝕃𝕦𝕔𝕚𝕒 𝕊𝕚𝕝𝕧𝕖𝕣

Reducio
Hello Lucia! Can you choose a group? Also, in your profile, it says that you have rainbow hair, so that's what I relied on.

Mia Alexander wrote:
29<sup>th</sup> June 2018, 4:50 pm
Reducio
Hello Lucia! Can you choose a group? Also, in your profile, it says that you have rainbow hair, so that's what I relied on.
Reducio
sorry I still need to change that. I'm used to people going off of my profile pic.

𝕃𝕦𝕔𝕚𝕒 𝕊𝕚𝕝𝕧𝕖𝕣

Lucia Silver wrote:
29<sup>th</sup> June 2018, 4:56 pm
Mia Alexander wrote:
29<sup>th</sup> June 2018, 4:50 pm
Reducio
Reducio
sorry I still need to change that. I'm used to people going off of my profile pic.
Reducio
Yeah np! Just choose a group and nominate a play!

Aravis entered the room on crutches with a small green and black cross bag over her shoulder. Her hair curled down her back in elegant spirals. She was late, but she was late in style. Aravis raised an eyebrow towards the crying girl but decided to ignore anything happening. She had already informed everyone that she would show up late. She noticed a girl with similar dark hair (Skye) and walked up to her. "Nice hair." She smiled before walking over to an empty seat recalling what Lucien had told her. She had to get a few notes from her brother since she had missed class due to being in the hospital wing before she could attend the meeting. 

She planned on staying seated as much as she could until her leg was finished healing, it was already improving dramatically with the help of magic. She raised her hand patiently waiting to be called on. "I, Aravis of House Escanora-Haven am participating in the Bake-sale as previously mentioned. I choose Into the Woods for the play." She said clearing her throat. She couldn't wait for the meeting to end despite the fact she had just arrived. She wanted to go back to the hospital wing and rest. The parts of her leg that had healed had left a burn scar which aggravated Aravis. Her perfect complexion was ruined, she made a mental note to ask Lucien to work on a spell to get rid of scars.

I will take what is mine with fire and blood.
"It seems to me that a queen who trusts no one is as foolish as a queen who trusts everyone."

Annabelle looked up at the board, mulling over the results. She was quite excited that so many people had chosen to participate. In fact, it seemed like her little club was growing bigger and bigger. Into the Woods was the current leader in the polls. Awesome! Her suggestion was gaining ground, which she thought to be a wonderful achievement. Of course she would be happy with anything really. The fact that the club was coming together so smoothly was both shocking and a complete relief. She raised her hand, waiting for Mia to come to a break in the attendance. Then she got up to make an announcement of her own.

"Thank you so much for being here!" She began cheerfully. The young prefect then swung her arm toward the chalkboard, indicating to the list of names under "fundraising." "We will start fundraising in August, as Hogwarts Summer Camp will be taking up a lot of our time." She smiled at her fellow first-years, wondering how many of them would be joining her in the camping activities. It was a bit strange actually... every single member of the club so far was a first-year. Perhaps older students didn't want to be in a club run by an eleven-year-old? This though caused her to pause for a moment, her confidence wavering. But this was no time to deal with her insecurities. She had a club to run after all. "I know it's a while to wait, but it'll be worth it. I can't wait to see you guys this summer!"

PM me if you wanna RP! We can also discuss things over Discord if that's easier ^_^

Reducio
I have another suggestion, a musical I recently became obsessed with: The Lightning Thief!!! I WANT TO BE ANNABETH!!!!
Edit: oh wait. I’ve only listened to the soundtrack. I don’t know the dialogue. :(

“So trade that typical for something colorful, and if it’s crazy, live a little crazy!”
”Normal is a myth!”
  Back