Quidditch Training Pitch

Register
Sign in

When Life Gives You Lemons...  OPEN 

Reducio
@Issac Ambrose, Koko Riddle, Asher Harlan, Erin Bisset, Hengist Warbeck
Elizabeth looked up and was being yelled at by a older slytherin girl. The she noticed another girl coming over and both of them were asking what had happened. Elizabeth replied saying "Well that boy is a part of a group that keeps attacking me but I think that will be the last time for a while." Elizabeth smiled evilly but then realized this was a perfect opportunity to recruit the girls for her group Injustice. Elizabeth then said "My ankle will be fine I have many people on my side to help me and give these boys a broken nose when they have the chance but today I just happened to be alone. But I have a very important question to ask you two. I have a group called injustice and this group is about random smart trustworthy and brave kids to come and devise a plan to stop the bullying. Violence will be the last resort." She said lastly. Elizabeth noticed that they were all alone except for the remaining kids on the broom who seemed to be looking right at them. Elizabeth knew she probably looked horrible but she didn't care she had to get back to planning but this time she had to watch her back. Elizabeth then realized she had never introduced herself. "Oh sorry where are my manners, my name is Elizabeth smith but you can call me Eliza, so what do you say?" Elizabeth said hopefully.

Evangeline Smith