Quidditch Training Pitch

Register
Sign in
  Back

A Friendly Match  PV   Finished 

Team one took off to a fast start as ERI WINDSTONE took to the skies, flying midfield trying to find the snitch, but ultimately being unsuccessful. AMI PROCOPPIO hits the bludger at PHAEDRA STAVROU, who get startled and dodges, failing to throw the quaffle far enough, but easily evading AMI’s weak attack. As the bludger heads towards the space Phaedra once occupied, PARCEL leans forward, passing speeds that first years should safely take and hitting the bludger with a satisfying CRACK, sending it directly back to AMI PROCOPPIO who takes a heavy hit by the ball, getting knocked off balance and heading in a downwards spiral towards the ground before managing to regain control over the broom.
AURELIA BEZUIDENHOUT tried to succeed where AMI PROCOPPIO had failed, however CHARLES MOORE was able to barely move out of the way, allowing room for REID KOVACS to swoop in on his broom and give the bludger a THWACK that sent it flying into ERI WINDSTONE’s midsection, knocking the air of of her.
The quaffle thrown by PHAEDRA does not make it to ANDY, who is not close enough to attempt to catch the quaffle. COLETTE tries to intercept the quaffle, but bounces it off of her fingertips instead, accidentally sending it directly into the waiting arms of BENJAMIN ADDINGTON who now has possession over the quaffle. WINIFREY GOLDING gets a bit bored and scans for the snitch, but finds nothing. FROST CIRA flies around aimlessly.

------------------------------

EFFECTS:
Eri Windstone: -60 damage. Has the breath knocked out of her. (health 340)
Ami Procoppio: -60 damage. Is now close to the ground (140)
Benjamin Addington: Possession of quaffle

--------------------------------

These people were kind of pathetic. Okay, so they were really pathetic. Flying around and trying to accomplish something he couldn’t even fathom. That one girl had hit a bludger, failed at doing anything and ended up with a bludger directly hitting her chest. He was no expert, but that had to hurt. His eyes darted over to the gryff boy. He was supposed to commentate, wasn’t he? Or was he waiting for Kaegen to whisper to him. Well, if that was the case, he should probably start…

“A STRONG START BY TEAM 1. ERI WINDSTONE HEADS OUT TO MID FIELD TO AIMLESSLY DRIFT! Wait is she looking for… oh. Right. Seeker. WHILE LOOKING FOR TH-”
He was cut off by action, ami hitting the bludger.
“AMI FROM TEAM 1 LOOKING GOOD AS SHE HITS…. Ooooohh BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME, THAT WAS KIND OF WEAK. YEAH, SEE? PHAEDRA FROM TEAM 2 IS GOING TO DODGE THAT NO PROBLEM.”
The announcer’s prediction came true. He was mostly making it up as he went along, with occasional nudgings from Kaegen.
“PARCEL MOVING FAST! Woah, what kind of a broom- isn’t that dangerous? AND HE HITS! HE HITS IT BACK AT AMI! MAYBE NOT THE STRONGEST HIT BUT IT’S...”
He stopped his tirade as the solid SMACK of a bludger hitting the skin on the girls chest rang out, louder than he had been expecting. His expression of morbid horror only intensified as Ami began to spiral down, heading for a rough landing on the rocks. He wasn’t even sure if she could survive that.
“Oh no… AMI! AMI BRAKE! GO UP! DO SOMETHING!”
He wasn’t sure if the girl had heard him or not, but the broom pulled off last second. He was about to continue talking about the girl, but Kaegen had smacked him on the back of the head, pointing the young gryffindor to the other happenings he had been missing out on.
“Wait, where’s the bludge- AURELIA OF TEAM 1 HIT THE BLUDGER AT CHARLES OF TEAM 2! Oh, lord don’t hit. That last time I could feel it...”
His fears turned out to not be grounded, as charles moved up, shifting places with reid, who gave the bludger a solid whack with his bat.
“HE BLOCKED IT! HE BLOCKED IT LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! IT’S HEADING TOWARDS UPPER MID FIELD! Wait, there’s someone there! Oh, right how could I…? IT’S GOING TO HIT ERI!”
His chaotic story telling proved accurate, the ball hitting Eri in the stomach. Hard.
“Ow, what the heck this game is brutal. Wait where’s the quaffle? Wait how did… what? BENJAMIN OF TEAM 1 GOT THE QUAFFLE! TEAM ONE MAY HAVE BEATERS THAT DON’T KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A BAT AND A WHISK, BUT THEY HAVE SOME GOOD CHASERS! MAYBE STICK WITH EGG BEATING, YOU TWO!”

Shade-Beacon, Master of the Castle of Avarice

A Friendly Match  PV   Finished 

As Eri scans the pitch she doesn't notice Reid hit the bludger towards her. When she turns facing him the bludger smacks into her stomach. Eri waits a second to regain her breath then curses inwardly. "What the bloody hell was that." Eri took a deep breath and sped up and started flying a bit faster so she could scan more ground. Hopefully she would see the snitch, but you never know she could get hit with another bludger.Which was very painful and she didn't want that to happen again. 


Eri watches as Benjamin has the quaffle and Ami doesn't hit the ground. This will be one interesting game. Most people haven't played before. Which was evident, but Eri kept her broom at a fast speed so it would be harder to hit her with a bludger. She heightened her awareness so she could be able to dodge an upcoming bludger and look for the snitch. And if anyone tries to hit her with the bludger again she is going to have a talk with them. Now she has to continue looking for the snitch and dodge bludgers cause that was painful and she was glad it didn't hit her head.

Main action: scan for snitch
Movement: Fly around the pitch.
Reactionary: dodge bludger that comes by.
Last edited by Eri Windstone on 21st May 2018, 11:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

{Dreams stay dreams until you make them reality.'}Eri Windstone. STR:10 AGI:7 CNT:5 STM:4

A Friendly Match  PV   Finished 

Of all the... Ami groaned as the Bludger hit her, and nearly flipped the bird at Gryffindor who had hit the Bludger at her. She didn't, of course, remembering that she could probably get kicked out of the game for it, but it was tempting nonetheless. Without warning, she realized her broom was dive-bombing the grass, and there was nothing to do be go along with it, and try to pull up.

Struggling to regain control of her twitchy broom, Ami scanned the Quidditch pitch for another Bludger to hit- and hopefully, to redeem herself with. She noted that a boy on her team (he was on her team, right?) had the Quaffle, and nodded approvingly to herself. 

Her cheeks turned a fiery red after hearing the audacious young Gryffindor's comments on her poor performance. The little...! Well, I kind of deserve it, don't I. But really, Aurelia, too? At least her Bludger went somewhere! With those thoughts, she was about half a second away from flying over to him and thwacking the living daylights out of him with her bat when she spotted a Bludger out of the corner of her eye. She flew towards it and swung her bat again, feeling the wood make contact with the heavy ball, aiming it at the other team's seeker. Winifrey, her name was? Come on... she prayed. Please, do something. Be useful!

Learning her lesson from last time's attempt, Ami surged up high on her broom, learning from Aurelia that she was less likely to get hit back if she did so.
Action: Hit Bludger at Winifrey Golding, and dodge because she's learned her lesson.

A Friendly Match  PV   Finished 

Aurelia gasped as the bludger had hit Ami, she was sent flying a few feet down but had breaker just in time when she was a distance from the ground. Ami had hit the same bludger at Winifrey right after she gained control of the broom. Aurelia sighed, relieved that no one was hurt at least for now.

She clicked her tongue agitatedly when her bludger was sent flying towards team 1’s seeker. She needed a different strategy, this wasn’t going to well as planned. The bludger has hit Eri hard in the stomach and air seemed to be knocked out from her lungs as it did. Worried, Aurelia directed her broom towards her.
Hey are you alright? Aurelia asked, her eyebrows furrowed but the girl was already on her way to find the golden snitch. Aurelia made her way to the nearby bludger that had hit the girl, she scanned aroung looking for a victim. She was looking for revenge. Her bat swung and the bludger was directed towards a boy with black hair.

Take that... whoever you are!” She called. Aurelia had saw him at the gryffindor house cup party, they conversed abit but the brunette had left before he had a chance to introduce himself.

The young girl zoomed towards the boy with the quaffle in his hand.
I’ve got your back,” she reassured. She needed him to get some points for the team.

ACTION: Protect BENJAMIN
ACTION: Hirl bludger towards PARACELSUS

A Friendly Match  PV   Finished 

Alan was not nervous about this. He was freaking out. Alone the thought of getting hit by a bludger made him cringe, before the match had even started. He still did not want to refuse the offer that he got to try this. He had received an owl by a girl from his house, her name was Aurelia and after she asked him, he just was unable to refuse. He wasn't a bad flyer it was just his anxiety when it came to bludgers send by the opposite teams beaters. After seeing Reid on the other team - a boy he had shared food with in the hospital wing - he smiled though. Competing against and with friends was way more fun than competing with a lot of people he only met in classes, when he met them at all that's it.
He even got Marco on his team, which made him nearly jump in excitement, he was a really nice boy and always kind, even though he had to listen closely sometimes to understand his every word, which Alan didn't mind.

When a first year announced the beginning of the match, he kicked of the ground and instantly tried to gain some height, while gripping the broom tightly with his left hand as his eyes were glued on the referee - a Ravenclaw boy he had seen around the Great Lake quite often. He never had talked to that boy though, but maybe that would change someday? He really wanted to get to know as much people as possible and make some friends. He was around midfield when the quaffle got into the game and directed his broom to a free space as he reached out his right arm with his gaze glued to the quaffle in his teammates hand - signaling him, that he would be ready to catch, if Benjamin intended to throw the quaffle.
From what he knows this guy was a Ravenclaw, which he never had shared a word with ever. There were so many people, that he never talked to yet, but he really hoped that maybe this friendly match would be a good opportunity to make some friends.

Main Action: Finding a spot to receive a pass
Movement: Steady Hand (while Flying Midfield)
Reaction: Preparing for a possible pass

*Alan*
"The world can only be as beautifuly as you let it be."

A Friendly Match  PV   Finished 

Winifrey was having a hard time tracking the game with her eyes as she stayed near the goal posts, doing her best to remember the differences between the quaffle and the bludger. The look on the faces of those who were hit by a bludger made her face twist in concern. It looked like it hurt, or at least took a second to come back from.

The small brunette gasped lightly as one of the girls dove over being knocked off balance by a bludger. But once she recovered, Winifrey placed her hand over her chest to calm her heart. There was a split second where she questioned the insanity of those who created the game when she noticed the girl who fell hit the bludger towards her.

She was having a hard time seeing it as her mind suddenly went blank for a split second. She was supposed to protect the goal posts, right? Wait, but wasn't that from the quaffle. Winifrey didn't even let herself finish thinking before instinct kicked in and she attempted to catch and counter the bludger that was hurdling towards her. Hopefully she was doing this right at that it works.

Main Action: Scan
Movement Action: Stay near goal posts
Reactionary Action: Counterstrike bludger from Ami

|| stam » 5 || agil » 5 || str » 4 || con » 4 || ap » 8 || acc » 4 ||

A Friendly Match  PV   Finished 

The end of the scarf Parcel had tied to his face was blowing lazily in the wind. The force from hitting the bludger had made his school broom do a slow 360-degree spin in the air, nothing he couldn’t control though.
Turning back in the direction the bludger had come from he broke out in a wide grin, although no one could see it unless they looked really hard at his eyes, which seemed to be smiling all by themselves. “It worked! It actually worked!” looking down at the girl spinning towards the ground he couldn’t keep himself from being happy. This was his first time hitting someone with a bludger! But of course, this was not his first time flying. Ever since his first time watching a quidditch game he had snuck out to where his parents kept their brooms and practiced for when he himself could play. He even had a scar on his face to show for all the times he had tried and failed at flying properly on a broomstick.

While he really would like to bask in the limelight from the commentator’s, constant stammering, reporting, he instead shook his head a bit and got back in the game. He had already learned his lesson on what happens if you get to confident. Parcel almost started to cold sweat from the thought of when he was hit in the rictusempra tag earlier this year.

Parcel quickly surveyed the overall situation to try and formulate his next move. Being a friendly match, and also not knowing anyone of the players, made it so that they where playing without a predefined strategy. Which was why it, to Parcel at least, seemed to be smart to try and come up with new plays as the situation progressed.
“Hmm, seems like team 1 got hold of the quaffle”
Parcel hardly had time to observe anything of what was going on around the field before he heard someone… shout?.. It was a voice he was semisure he had heard before.
“Take that... whoever you are!”
Looking over to where he heard the noise he saw Aurelia, but his eyes only lingered on her a split second before he noticed the bludger heading right towards him. “This.. tch” clicking his tongue he tried to calm himself down. He decided to throw away trying to come up with a larger strategy, what mattered now was the bludger heading straight for him. “How would the beaters from MM deal with this?” Having no former quidditch training he would have to try and imitate how the players from his favorite quidditch team did it.

“My first name ain’t Whoever, my middle name ain’t You and my last name ain't Are!”
Parcel shouted out the first thing that came to his mind to try and put Aurelia a bit of guard. Where he to actually get out of this unscathed he wanted to poke a bit of fun at the girl that was trying to hit him.

Parcel tightened the grip on his broom and straighten up a bit, he would try and do it like he had seen on quidditch matches before. He started to move his broom slowly sideways, getting ready to dodge, but also lifted his bat in a stance ready to hit the bludger.
Movement action: Dodge
Reactionary action: Counterstrike Aurelia Bezuidenhout

One day we'll all die, but all other days we won't
sta:3 agi:3 str:5 con:7 acp:5 acc:7 Broom: Comet 260

A Friendly Match  PV   Finished 

Benji felt the quaffle slip into his hand. He grabbed tightly and straightened himself back on his broom, nearly falling off in his broom while attempting the intercept. Benji wabbled back and forth a few times until he found his center. “YES!” Benji thought, very proud of his accomplishment. This feeling quickly changed to panic as he realized he had a very valuable item in his possession and is now a target. Benji scanned the field - many players were closing in. Benji gripped his broom and the quaffle and began to dive, adjusting his direction towards the opposing side of the pitch. He scanned the field for his team, and for Lettie.

Lettie felt the smooth leather of the Quaffle brush across her fingertips, and her heart sank. A pit of defeat welled in her stomach, but only until she saw what had happened after. Benji had managed to get a hold of the Quaffle! It seemed as if she had guided it just enough for him to be able to catch it. However jealous she was that he had been able to catch it, Lettie couldn’t help but smile. Her and Benji had always made a pretty good team, and this was proof. Whatever she lacked in Flying, he more than made up for, and whatever he lacked in, well, darn near everything else, she had enough for the both of them. “OY! NICE ONE, B!” she yelled, using his childhood nickname while giving him two thumbs up.

Primary Action: Try not to fall off the broom to certain death.
(Basically, do nothing useful)
Last edited by Colette Lancaster on 19th May 2018, 7:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

❤ Lettie Lancaster ❤
Sta: 5 | Agi: 7 | Str: 1 | Ctrl: 6 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 5

A Friendly Match  PV   Finished 

Benji could hear Lettie cheering on his catch and searched for her. She was holding steady on her broom and smiled at him. Benji looked ahead and saw he had drawn some of the opposing team away. She was open and it looked like she had a clear path to the goal posts. Benji slowed and shouted “Lett!” and motioned the quaffle in his hand as if lining up to throw it her way.

”No, no, definitely do NOT pass that to me!” she exclaimed, making a criss-cross shape with both of her arms in front of her throat for emphasis. In all the excitement, Lettie had forgotten that she was a horrendous flyer and was currently in a position in which she had both of her hands off of her broom. Once she realized this, she immediately stiffened and frantically placed both of her hands back on her broom, causing it to lurch horribly. “Aaaagh!” she squealed, barreling down a few feet in a horrible, unpredictable spiral. “Benjiiiiiiii!” she cried.

Benji watched as Lettie spun out on her broom. He wanted to help. “Lettie!” he exclaimed. The other team was now right on top of him. “Oh no, oh no, oh no!” Benji thought. Not entirely sure on what to do, he frantically chucked the red ball into the air in the opposite direction of the oncoming team and spun on his broom chasing after Lettie.


Primary Action: Skip the quaffle to Alan.
Movement Action: Steady Hand

Sta = 6, Agi = 7, Str = 3, Ctrl = 8, Arc = 0, Acc = 6

A Friendly Match  PV   Finished 

This was the raw rush of it all, the 'thwack' of the bat against the iron ball as it came. The sensation came at the point of impact and travelled up his arm like a shockwave. "Yes!" he howled, pumping a fist into the air. It hurt at first but it faded and he found himself reveling in the success of the hit. But yet he did feel bad that he even managed to hit Eri in the first place, he'd have to apologize to whoever he was going to aim for in the end. The young man had been flying not too far from their seeker Charles Moore. 

This wasn't some easy game, but the boy looked like he was enjoying it nonetheless. He chose to peel from Charles in hopes that he would be fine without him in the meantime, the bludger was out of his sight and that worried him. The boy found himself leaning forward as he doubled back and followed the flow of the game and its players. Much to his dismay, the other team had acquired the quaffle and seemed to be on their way to their goal. 

"The chasers! Go for the chasers!" the boy shouted towards Paracelus, readying his bat. His heart hammered against his chest as he made way towards their end in an attempt to turn the tides. Aggressive and defensive play never really came to mind and he wasn't strategist, so he acted on quick thinking. Two chasers and he didn't have a chance to truly know who each of them were, he recognized one of them to be Alan - but that was as far as he got. 

He heard the warbling of the bludger coming closer and he attempted the same method as he did with the other one. But he feared for the worst for their Keeper, was she going to just take it? Oh no. It was coming, oh no this was bad. He didn't know what she would be doing, but he hoped that he had the right idea here. The beater swung his bat just as he thought it was right in the direction of one of Team 1's chasers, here was to hoping.
Action: Protect Winifrey Golding from Ami Procoppio's Bludger, No movement, Counterstrike Bludger towards Alan Vanes

sic parvis magna.
> STA. 6, EV. 8, STR. 14, WIS. 6, AP. 4, ACC. 7
> ABL: OS, TMC

A Friendly Match  PV   Finished 

Ami's Bludger was easier to dodge than the Greek girl expected, and her surprise over that fact was soon replaced with relief, when she realized that Parcel had risked himself to protect her. She would have to thank him later. Phaedra heard the loud crack of his bat hitting metal and there the Bludger flew, right back into the direction it came. It made solid connection with the freckled, Hufflepuff girl, and she began to nose-dive towards the ground, only barely gaining back control afterwards. Phaedra couldn't help but chuckle at the display. It's what she deserves.

Her laughter at the girl's misfortune was short lived, however, as she realized her Quaffle skip to Andy didn't quite close the distance, instead bouncing off of someone else's fingertips midrange and landing into the waiting arms of Benjamin Addington. Phaedra didn't have the most physical strength but she had passed it to the best of her ability, and after giving her fellow Chaser an apologetic shrug, grabbed hold of the broom handle with a firm grip and sharply turned back around so she could fly after the Quaffle.

It appeared that two of the other team's chasers, Benjamin (the one in possession) and Colette (yet another redhead), were having sort of a brief back and forth with each other, and Phaedra thought to herself why anyone would do such a thing in the midst of a game. Speeding after Ben, she saw Colette's broom start to spin out of control and her guy friend look on after her, very concerned and seeming as if he wanted to try and save her. Perfect, she thought - an opening was an opening and she would take it no matter how cheap. What was with the other team losing control of their brooms, anyway? Must be muggle-borns, which only meant Phaedra wanted to see them get their behinds kicked even harder.

Speeding up behind and to the right of Benjamin, she was thrown off guard by his sudden skip of the Quaffle to Alan, and Phaedra positioned herself between the two the best that she could in such short notice, reaching out her right arm to attempt an interception. She was above average in height for a girl her age, and she prayed her lanky arms would for once do her some good.
Primary action: Attempt to intercept.
Movement action: Speed up and position self between Benjamin and Alan.

Phaedra Stavrou
STA: 6, EVA: 8, STR: 1, WIS: 10, ARC: 10, ACC: 10

A Friendly Match  PV   Finished 

Whoa! That was bloody close! "Thanks for that!" Charles shouted down to his teammate. It seemed the boy was a natural flier. Now he needed to see if he could find that elusive snitch. Charles flew around a bit keeping a keen eye on the other team's beaters as well as glancing at Eri, their seeker. How do people play this game. There is so much to look out for, so much to be worried about Charles had to find his calm again but as soon as he tried he saw Ami get pummeled by the bludger. Bloody hell. Charles never felt a fear like this, he tried and tried to push it down but it kept bubbling up to pry at his brain. Charles had to look for the snitch, it was the only way. The tiny golden ball disappeared almost as soon as Charles saw it. He flew up a bit higher to scan for it and watch the other team snatch the quaffle from his own. Charles had no idea who some of these people were but a sense of anger welled up against the fear. Being a part of a team does strange things to people. Charles scanned for the snitch again.

Main Action: Scan for the Snitch!
Movement Action: Evasive Maneuvers!

Stamina: 7 Agility: 5 Strength: 3
Control: 6 ArcPower: 6 Accuracy: 3

A Friendly Match  PV   Finished 

As ERI and CHARLES glance across the field, they both see the snitch at the same time, flying dangerously high above the pitch. BEN throws the quaffle at ALAN who catches it. AMI hits the bludger at WINIFREY, who stares at it like a deer in the headlights before she is saved by REID who hits the bludger at ALAN, hitting his side and dealing 280 damage. ALAN gets hit in the side and drops the quaffle, which is then caught by PHAEDRA who now has possession. AURELIA hits the bludger at PARACELSUS, but it doesn’t hit very hard, dealing 20 damage and leaving a bruise. PARACELSUS hits the bludger back, hitting AURELIA in the back as she tried to dodge, dealing 190 damage.

RESULTS
Alan -280 health. (520)
Paracelsus -20 health (280)
Aurelia -190 health (210)
Phaedra: possession of quaffle. Midfield.


RP

“THE TWO SEEKERS STARE INTO NOTHINGNESS, GAZING AT CLOUDS FAR ABOVE THE PITCH AS BENJAMIN THROWS THE QUAFFLE AT ALAN! ALAN CATCHES IT PERFECTLY, A WONDERFUL TAG-TEAM AS THE MOVE THE QUAFFLE CLOSER TO THE GOAL!”
The boy noticed movement, and stops tracking the quaffle as he catches sight of one of the bludgers.

“THE BLUDGER IS HEADING TOWARDS WINIFREY, WHY ISN’T SHE MOVING?!? WAIT, REID KOVACS TRYING FOR ANOTHER COUNTER! HE HITS AND SENDS IT RIGHT BACK! Oh wait never mind the dude missed… WAIT NO HE DIDN’T! THE BLUDGER’S HEADING STRAIGHT FOR ALAN!”


As the bludger hit alan, a sickening CRACK rang out over the pitch.
“Oh, merlin who said first years could play this? ALAN’S DROPPED THE QUAFFLE!”
As alan dropped the quaffle, the gryffindor’s eyes were ripped away by other activity once again as he watched the other bludger’s wave of carnage.


“PARACELSUS HAS BEEN HIT! WAIT WHO HIT THAT? THAT WAS PATHETIC, HE DIDN’T EVEN... ”
As the bludger bounced off of paracelsus’ arm, the boy hit the bludger straight back considerably faster.

“AURELIA GET OUT OF THE WAY! WAIT NO WHAT ARE YOU DOING IT’S COMING-”
This bludger hit it’s mark as well, rattling the girl as she sat on her broom with a considerable THWACKing sound.
“MERLIN WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS GAME, IS THIS A COLOSSEUM? CAN’T WE JUST PLAY CHESS OR SOMETHING? ALAN MAY HAVE A BROKEN BONE AND AURELIA JUST GOT THE STUFFING HIT OUT OF HER! Wait what? OW HEY!”


The announcer started with pain as Kaegen kicked the boy, pointing to where Phaedra was grabbing the quaffle.
“Why did you… OH WHAT? PHAEDRA HAS THE QUAFFLE! PHAEDRA HAS THE QUAFFLE!”

Shade-Beacon, Master of the Castle of Avarice

A Friendly Match  PV   Finished 

Eri answered Aurelia. "I'm fine, just got the wind knocked out of me." Eri continues scanning for the snitch. She shouldn't look Dow but she does. The ground is a long way down so if she falls of her broom she would die possibly. 

Eri spotted the snitch and sent her broom flying at speeds that no first year should try. This was dangerous but she needed to Follow the snitch.

Eri flew under neath an incoming bludger and spiraled straight up until she was right behind the snitch. She was going to fast at a downward spiral. She leveled her broom and followed the snitch. She saw the other seeker following the snitch. She needed to try to follow it until she could catch it but she needed better position. Eri stuck her hand out but to steady her broom. Eri swooped under some random chaser and followed the snitch as it tried to loose her in the midst of everyone.

The brunette continued to follow the snitch. This was crazy. She wasn't going to be able to Follow the snitch for too long.

Main action: try not to loose sight of the snitch.
Movement action: follow the snitch at a dangerously fast speed.
Reactionary: keep all attention on the snitch.

{Dreams stay dreams until you make them reality.'}Eri Windstone. STR:10 AGI:7 CNT:5 STM:4

A Friendly Match  PV   Finished 

Oh, hell no… Ami thought to herself, frowning as she watched Phaedra gain possession of the quaffle. How had Reid managed to counter every single one of her attacks? Really, it wasn’t fair. She flew after the closest Bludger she saw, but nearly froze in her tracks as she watched Alan get mauled by a Bludger. Oof… well, been there, done that. “Come on, Alan!” she called out encouragingly. “You’ve got this!”

Out of the corner of her eye, Ami registered the speeding blur of her team’s seeker, Eri, flying after something at an incredibly dangerous speed. Was it… was it the Snitch? Ami certainly hoped it was. All six of the Chasers looked sick of the back-and-forth of the quaffle, and Ami personally felt like she was about to fall off her broom. If Eri caught the Snitch, that meant the game would end, and their team would win, 150-0.

Clutching her bat, Ami yelled at Aurelia, “Should we get her?”, pointing at Phaedra. Without waiting for an affirmation, she whacked the Bludger with a might thump, sending it in Phaedra’s direction, hoping that it would knock her off her broom- wait, that was mean, really mean. Okay, maybe discombobulate her a bit, then. Whatever the case, she prayed that this time, she wouldn’t suck as much as she had the past two attempts. Like she had done the past time, Ami swerved sharply after hitting the Bludger, and nosedived, flying close to the ground in case someone wanted to hit her.

But wait, was she really helping her team if she only looked out for herself? Ami swerved again and flew after the red-headed Chaser on her team. What was her name again? Colette? Yes, that was it. “Get the Quaffle!” she hollered encouragingly. “We need to win!”
Reducio
Action: Hit Bludger at Phaedra Stavrou, dodge just in case, and protect Colette Lancaster.
  Back