Library

Register
Sign in

Library Reunion  Closed 

Jake walked to the library he saw kids and professors he waved at them in a friendly wave and they did the same. A lot of girls have been looking at him blushing I've bet because of me and Caitlin a couple of days ago or because of my manners? He didn't know but he just wanted to see his girlfriend and his friend Arceus he had told them to meet in the library but I guess he was the first one. He picked a table and sat down he got his books and his left over granola bar. He took off his glasses and started washing them and looking for scratches. He thought of Arceus that kids hair was a rat's nest but he was funny and cool. At home he thought of his cat Nastros and his gaming computer and all the other awesome gaming system's he had. And his wonderful girlfriend Caitlin he wanted to meet her parents they sounded so cool and also he would let her see his mom and dad. She was an amazing girlfriend I don't think she remembers me picking her up and carrying her to her house door and the painting coming alive to introduce herself to me. And all those girls giggling at my jokes it was fun. Hope Caitlin and Arceus get here soon.. here I'll send them a quick note. 

~Jake Grimstone STATS-
STA:7,AGI:5,STE:2,CON:4,ARCP:7,ACC:6

Library Reunion  Closed 

Caitlin walked into the library as she fixed the strap of her saddlebag. She walked in between the aisle of books as she hummed softly, she did not notice when she walked right past Jake as she tied her hair into a loose ponytail. "Where is he? Did I miss him?" Caitlin said quietly to herself as she kept looking around the library. After passing by the third time she finally stopped. "I walked right past you didn't I? I am so sorry, I guess I got ahead of myself." She pulled out the chair next to Jake and put her bag on the ground by her feet. "How was your day Jake? Mine went pretty well." She smiled and brushed her bangs that were too short to fit in the ponytail behind her ear. She pulled out a book from her bag, a quill, and her inkwell. She did not seem to have a care in the world about anything right at the moment, she enjoyed spending time with Jake. Now, where was her little brother, he should have been here by now. Did he get attacked by the squid again? Because if he had then let's just say the school would be down a squid.

Caitlin Jones~

Library Reunion  Closed 

Jake had realized that somebody was coming he hoped it was Caitlin or Arceus. Then the person past him then he saw who it was it was Caitlin. Yeah you did pass me, I thought I saw you the first time but I didn't know it was you but it's cool. She looked amazing she had a loose ponytail and a saddlebag. Well my day has been good so far but if Arceus doesn't show then it's gonna be rough. He picked up his book from his bag and put it on the table were his quill was and his ink. He didn't realize that they were like right next to each other so Jake knew they were going to kiss soon before Arceus gets here. I wondered were Arceus was? Soon he will be mad because Caitlin would be mad at Arceus for not being here on time and for making his sister and my girlfriend wait. 

~Jake Grimstone STATS-

Library Reunion  Closed 

Caitlin smiled at Jake as she listened to him speak. She loved his voice. "He should be here soon. Did you send him a letter?" She asked as she opened her Defence Against the Dark Arts book and started on her homework. She did it quietly as she also listened to Jake and the others around her. A few tables back there sat a few girls who were pointing at them and whispering. She only caught a few words. "...dating...together...why..." She gripped her quill tighter as she bit her lip, the girls were talking about them and she had half a mind to tell them off. But she had a better idea. She gently pulled Jake to her and kissed him full on the lips. Caitlin heard the other girls gasp as she kissed him firmly. When she pulled away she smiled. "That shut them up did it not?" She smirked evilly as she picked up her quill and started to do her homework again. She quickly finished it and put her parchment away and grabbed another. "So... What is up my lovely boyfriend?" Caitlin flipped her ponytail over her shoulder and sent a smile to the still stunned girls. 

Caitlin Jones~

Library Reunion  Closed 

Yeah I sent him a letter so he should be here soon. Jake hadn't noticed why Caitlin was looking back he guessed a friend or something. He had a lot of friends and mostly because of work, sports and other things on the list. Jake noticed that Caitlin was holding her quill even tighter and her hand was starting to get red. Jake was scared because he thought he did something wrong or was being a little to hard on Arceus that wasn't here. Jake was to focused on his homework to even listen around him he was trying to finish his Transfiguration homework because it was due soon. 

Jake was confused on one of the questions so he turned to ask Caitlin, he was confronted by her gently pulling me closer and then she kissed me. It was firm and full on the lips. It felt great but something was a little fishy about the kiss she was going harder than I expected and more into it. As she let go, I took a breath and looked at her she was looking back at some girls and smirking. 

The girls looked shocked by the kiss and giggling nicely when I looked at them which made me a bit red. Then Caitlin looked back at me, Uh... well that was a really nice kiss and you were really into it like you wanted more and you were acting pretty wild( he says this while raising a eye brow at her). Hey I don't want Arceus coming in here and seeing us making out in the middle of the library ok? You look pretty wild and you know I should leave and meet Arceus somewhere. He picked up his stuff and left the library to the quidditch pitch because he knew soon it will be the first game. And he had to practice.

~Jake Grimstone STATS-