Library

Register
Sign in
  Back

The silence of the shelves  PV Evelyn R.   Fin. 

"Normally, I would but I have a feeling they won't know anything about it. When I went to get my wand from Olivanders and he was in the back busy so he hadn't even known that I was in the store but I just knew which of the wands was mine. Then he came from the back and seemed surprised by it." Evelyn explains

"Given what happened just recently, I can discern that it's not normal and highly unusual, meaning most people won't know about it. It's too bad that I'm just a first year, It's possible that the restricted section might have something on it." Evelyn continued. A light coloring of red appeared on her face, blushing crap I talked out loud again, she thought.

"You know before I distracted you It looked like you were heading outside the library, you can leave if you need to," Evelyn says.

She opened the book they had placed on the table and moved the notes so that they were in front of her and the book was pushed back a bit. "Or if you have time, you can help me take some notes. I think this would interest you as well."

The silence of the shelves  PV Evelyn R.   Fin. 

"Given what happened just recently, I can discern that it's not normal and highly unusual, meaning most people won't know about it. It's too bad that I'm just a first year, It's possible that the restricted section might have something on it."

"The restricted section, huh"
Emily glanced toward the very back of the library. She smiled a bit, fully knowing that if Evelyn had the right things, it would be easy to get in there. Emily shook her head.

"Maybe when we're a little older ...."

"Or if you have time, you can help me take some notes. I think this would interest you as well."

Emily looked at her wrist watch, it was getting quite late. She wished to stay with her new friend for a bit longer, if she even thinks of her this way, but she had to prepare for tomorrow. She smiled at Evelyn.

"Thank you for the offer, but I have to go."
Emily hesitated. She knew how bland that sounded and decided to add something.

"I really enjoyed today, I'm glad to know there's another book lover like me! I hope to see you soon!"

Emily started to walk out towards the exit.
"Oh, and Evelyn,"

She wasn't sure if she should add this part, but it couldn't hurt to say it.

"Thanks for hanging out with me, one day, maybe, we can..."
She nodded to the back of the library.

"Find out more about your specialty! See you!"

She made a new friend today. Emily was happy, she skipped a bit towards the exit of the library.

If I can’t make people happy by my own self, then I’ll reach they’re expectation. Because to reach other’s happiness is a sacrifice on one’s self.
  Back