Library

Register
Sign in
  Back

Help?  Closed 

Caitlin stares in awe at all of the books in the library. When she said she hoped for big book selection she never in her wildest dreams thought that this would be what she would get! She seems really happy as she wandered from aisle to aisle just looking at the spines of books. If one didn't know better they might have thought she would have been in Ravenclaw as she pulled several books off the shelves and carried them to the point where she could barely hold them.

Caitlin Jones~

Help?  Closed 

Blaze walked into the library and started looking around. The first thing he realized was that it was lit up by warm colored lanterns. Continuing his search of the room he realized it was a larger  room then he had expected and on every wall where shelves covering the room with different multi colored books. There were a few old looking tables and chairs spread out around the library.  The thing which caught his eye though was in the corner of the room was a section labeled restricted section he didn't take much notice of it and continued looking around.

Scrolling the closest shelf for anything that would catch his eye. He searched a while until he landed on The three brothers a book his mother had read to him countless times, He smirked thinking back on the memories. The book had a beautiful story with a powerful meaning. Which was a lot coming from him since he wasn't much of a reader. 

He started skimming the pages until his eye landed on a girl. He slowly walked up to her and realized that her hands were full with books. "Are you really going to read all of these books?... But more impotently do you need any help carrying them?". He wanted to be nice to everyone even if it meant making a fool of himself. 
Last edited by Flyte Blaze on 3rd February 2018, 7:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Thanks for your time!
Blaze Flyte~

Stamina 6 Agility 6 Strength 4 Control 4 ArcPower 4 Accuracy 5

Help?  Closed 

Arceus ran in looking for Blaze and is stuck in place looking at all these books with his mouth open! His family never really read books so he never really was either and all they had in their house was one dusty bookshelf with about a dozen books he hadn't touched for years.. most of them being presents from his relatives when he was young during Christmas time and his birthday, well at least he knows how to read from school but he thinks of it more as work than a hobby. 

He quietly ran around looking for Blaze until he saw him looking at a book "Blaze! Blaze!" he whispered loudly not wanting to disturb anyone but Blaze didn't hear him he was looking at an old looking book that Arceus didn't recognize.. well he doesn't recognize any books but Blaze seemed to have quite an interest in the particular book. Blaze put the book down but then a girl walked by at least he thought she was a girl she had a mountain of books covering her face. Blaze started talking to her, Arceus didn't know what he was saying since they were quite far apart but then as he was walking closer he heard Blaze asked her if she needed help. Arceus then ran up towards them and whispers close enough for Blaze to hear "Hey Blaze I've been looking all over for you!" "I can help to" he says to the girl and grins.
Last edited by Arceus Powers on 4th February 2018, 12:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Have a nice day and peace out..
~ Yours Truly Arceus Powers

Help?  Closed 

"Oh! If it's not too much trouble. I don't wish to be a burden." She says with a calm and polite smile. "My name is Caitlin, and I do plan on reading these. It's a wonder I wasn't placed in Ravenclaw!" Caitlin laughs quietly and smiles. She hands over some of the books to the both of you but she still is carrying most of them. "Thank you. If you could set them over on that table that would be amazing." She nods her head to a table in the corner of the library that already has a pile of books on it.

Caitlin Jones~

Help?  Closed 

"Hi Caitlin! I'm Arceus, Arceus Powers pleased too meet you" Arceus smiles at Caitlin, "I really don't mind helping you and they look really heavy so I think you could use a hand, I've never even seen books this fat! There must be hundred's of pages in them, well I've never been a big reader all the books I've read have never been more than one hundred pages.. unless you count the work books of my old muggle school.. is it muggle? I just learnt that I was a wizard so I don't know much about anything really." Arceus then realized that he just embarrassed himself by saying he never reads in front of someone who is definitely very fond of it.

"And not only Ravenclaws are smart so I don't mind" I've been rambling on for too long he thinks to himself and turns to Blaze. "Hey I'm Arceus, sorry for almost tripping you earlier I shouldn't have had my legs out like that" Arceus grins at Blaze. He then looks at Caitlin and realizes that he has been blocking her path and he quickly steps to the side. "Sorry" He says and then places the books she gave him onto the table she pointed at.
Last edited by Arceus Powers on 4th February 2018, 12:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Help?  Closed 

She laughs a bit and nods. "They are pretty big. And you are right about the houses." She places her stack on the table and smiles warmly at you. "Thank you for the help. I really appreciate it. How about we get to know each other?" She sits down and puts her chin in her hand. "I'll start. My name is Caitlin Jones, I'm a PureBlood and a Gryffindor. I enjoy reading and learning as you can probably tell." She says as she gestures to the stacks of books.

Caitlin Jones~

Help?  Closed 

Arceus looks at the stack of books an grins, "Yeah I see that" he tells her and sits on the chair next to her "Well I guess I'll tell you a bit about myself..well my name is Arceus Powers It's a weird name I know but my parents decided on it not me so I don't really know why they chose it.. I'm a half-blood my dad's a wizard my mum didn't really know until I got the letter inviting me to this place. I'm in Hufflepuff and I can't complain I like it the dorms are nice too and I think I fit in. I like Magical creature the fascinate me with everything they can do and I just think they look cool definitely phoenix's I mean their immortal and I don't know why but I like them... and I love pizza and sushi!"

Arceus stops and looks at her. Then he feels something.. trust he feels like he can trust someone all his life he never trusted anyone this much because they probably would leave him later on.. they all did but well he'll be here for another 6 years and on his second day he already found a friend. I've been staring at her too long he thinks to himself and stops staring. "Well I should get going" he says and starts leaving but on his way out picks up The Beedle and the Bard. Looks interesting he thinks and leaves the room.
Last edited by Arceus Powers on 4th February 2018, 12:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Help?  Closed 

Caitlin watches you go with a sad look. "Oh... have a good day then!" She waves just before you leave. He seemed nice and friendly. She really hopes that they can get along. With a sigh, she looks at the other boy. "What about you? It's okay if you don't wish to say anything. I understand. Just tap me when you feel comfortable with it." As she finished she picked up a book from one of the stacks and starts to read. 

Caitlin Jones~

Help?  Closed 

Arceus runs into the library not even trying to be quiet this time. Why do I have to over analyze everything! He tells himself and runs around even though he was in here a few minutes ago the place is so big he forgot where Caitlin was sitting, he runs along the shelves almost everywhere looks identical the same old looking tables and chairs even the lamps looked identical the only things that weren't the same were all the books on the selves but he didn't memorize what they looked like.. What should I say to her when I find her? Has she left? No she couldn't have she was here less that a minute ago and she couldn't have read all those books already! Unless she took them to her dorm? I don't know! He then ran by some shelves and saw her. "There you are" he says loudly "Sorry.. there you are" He whispers and goes up to her. "I'm so sorry I ran off like that but I've never had friends really everyone thought I was weird and ignored me so when you were talking to me like that I felt normal.." He puts his hand out to shake "Friends?"

Help?  Closed 

Caitlin seems startled at first before a big grin spreads across her face. "I would love to be friends!" She shakes your hand and smiles brightly. She brushed her hair behind her ear and points to a seat beside her. "Have you done the potions homework yet? I need to start on it." She giggles with a blush and covers her mouth. "I have a bad habit of waiting until last moment to do it." She opens her school back and pulls out some parchment, a quill, and an inkwell. She brushed her hair back yet again with a sigh. "I need to cut my hair. It keeps getting in the way." She hums a lovely tune before starting her homework. 

(TO BE EDITED)
Last edited by Mary Emerine Grey on 3rd February 2018, 5:42 pm, edited 2 times in total. Reason: Word count not respected even after receiving an owl.

Caitlin Jones~

Help?  Closed 

After her reply a giant grin also spreads across his face and he looks at her smiling and for once he actually feels truly happy. He grabs a chair nearby and sits next to her. "Oh I didn't even know we had!" He pulls a funny over-reactive face and smiles before realizing he has to get his things from his dorm room. "I'll be right back I just have to get my supplies" He tells her smiling.

He then runs out of  the library and after a minute comes back in looking exhausted with all the necessary supplies he needs. Still panting from the long run he plops down onto the chair and starts it with her, and even though they aren't talking just having someone there with him makes all the difference. He doesn't feel alone anymore and well frankly he feels quite happy."By the way I like your hair and you think yours is long" He points at his own hair "Mine isn't hair anymore it's just a birds nest" He grins at her again and even stifles a laugh. He looks at her parchment. "Woah you're already almost done! You really are smart!" He realizes what he said and looks down kind of embarrassed but smiling none the less. 
Last edited by Arceus Powers on 4th February 2018, 12:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Help?  Closed 

She smiles back at him showing her buck teeth and missing canine tooth as she feels just as happy as he does. "It's okay. You are just a bit forgetful!" She brushes her hair behind her ear with a prayer that it will stay there so she can finish. "You can borrow some of m-" She looks back up only to see that you have vanished. "A true wizard." She giggles at her joke and keeps writing until you come back.

Caitlin looks up as you come back in and hands you a water bottle to drink. A small blush rises to her cheek at your comment. "Well thank you. And your hair isn't that bad. It's just a bit... misunderstood." She stands up and runs her fingers through your hair before making many small braids that she spells to keep them from coming undone. "There you go! All done. Now it looks really cute!" She giggles and shows her teeth. She blushes at your comment about her being smart. "I'm not that smart. I just remember my father teaching me when I was little. He was a Potion Master and he let me sit and watch him brew all the time. It was out thing." She says with a sad smile. "I can help you with yours. If you want that is."

Caitlin Jones~

Help?  Closed 

First thing he does is ruffle is hair back the way it was "Well I like it being a bird nest" He says with a loud voice. "Oh cool your dad was potions master! Well my dad actually never had a "wizard" job he is actually a baker, so is my mum they have a little cake shop and they make the best cupca..." And I'm rambling again he thinks and looks back up at her seeing that she's smiling he looks in her eyes, smiles and says "I would give you one but I don't think they would last in owl mail believe me I've tried" Well whats your favorite food? I mean we've been talking a lot but don't know any of your common interests yet." He looks at her straight in her eyes. "I like Pizza and Sushi and yeah.. stuff like that.. what's it like in a wizard house? I've lived like a muggle all my life so I don't know is it cool though?" Im rambling again! "Do I talk to much?" He laughs and looks at her, he blushes because she blushes and looks down. "I don't know what to do I'm an only child and I've never really had any true friends.. can you help me?"
Last edited by Arceus Powers on 4th February 2018, 12:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Help?  Closed 

"That's okay. I understand if you like your hair that way. I should have asked permission." She hums and signs her name at the bottom of her essay in fancy handwriting. She listens to you in interest and giggles when you trail off. "Maybe one day I can visit and try one. But I must warn you, I make a mean cheesecake!" Her smile falters when you bring up living in a wizard house. "I only lived in one until I was seven. That's when You-Know-Who attacked my family. He killed my father and both of my grandparents. Only my mother and I got out alive. After that, we lived in Muggle London to hide from him and his followers..." She shook her head and smiled. "It's all in the past. Nothing we can do about it now." She giggles and shakes her head. "No. You talk just fine. I enjoy listening to others talk, so please talk as much as you wish! And of course, I'll help you! What are true friends for? I can help you in any way that you need and I'm sure we can help each other. I'm not very good at Transfiguration or starting conversations. So we just need to be there for each other!" She smiles and lays her hand on yours. 

Caitlin Jones~

Help?  Closed 

"Oh I'm so sorry for bringing it up" Looks down again,"You know in all the muggle schools I went to I was always the weird one the one that people made fun of when they were sad." Looks at the ceiling "They didn't take into consideration what it might do to me and my confidence and they honestly didn't care" he puts his arms behind his head still looking up at the ceiling. "They made fun of me for everything and the teachers didn't care". Pulls sleeve up and shows long scar "This happened when a kid thought it would be "funny" to throw a clay pot I made in ceramics at me" Shows scar on chin "This happened when a kid wanted to use my scooter and pushed me off." Shows scar on shoulder "And this happened when i a group of kids shot me with their bb gun's.. so you know that's how it usually is and I can't change that.. that's why I came here" looks into eyes.

"I tried to stand up for myself but after a while it didn't matter what I did they would find a way to make me feel worthless but you.." looks up and blushes "You.. Caitlin don't make me feel worthless"

Back