Library

Register
Sign in

Zelva Club  PRIVATE 

Zolderane Zukanovic knew that the common room was too noisy for her intense study habits. She needed somewhere quieter so she could complete her daily two and a half hour studying routine. This includes one hour to complete her homework and an extra half an hour to make sure that she knew what she was doing and was sure that she would be able to receive a perfect score on each exam. Tonight Zolderane needed to complete all the homework that she had received that day so she could hand it in when they had that lesson next. Zolderane knew her timetable off by heart but wanted to bring it anyway so she could make notes on it while she was studying.

On Monday Zolderane had double Potions, double Transfiguration and double Charms.
On Tuesday Zolderane had double Herbology, double Defence Against The Dark Arts and double History Of Magic.
On Wednesday Zolderane had double Potions, double Transfiguration and double Charms.
On ThursdayZolderane had double Herbology, double Defence Against The Dark Arts and double Flying.
On Friday Zolderane had double Potions, double Transfiguration and double Charms.

Zolderane always finished her homework very quickly and always put more than was required in because she wanted to make sure that she was giving the teachers her best work. Zolderane is less focused on getting Outstanding on every piece of homework and more focused on doing her best. Zolderane has always had the habit of looking back on her work and criticising herself on how much she didn't include. The only thing that Zolderane wants to be is the best version of herself.
Last edited by Max Avery on 16th November 2018, 9:04 pm, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Topic type changed to RPG

MAY MY HEART BE KIND, MAY MY MIND BE WISE, MAY MY SOUL BE BRAVE.
Strength = 0 || Agility = 10 || Stamina = 5 || Control = 15