Library

Register
Sign in

The conincidence  PV Tina Addington 

Rosaleen hurried to the library as soon as she finished her delicious breakfast in the Great hall, it is her first morning in Hogwarts and Rosaleen desperately want to learn anything she can find in the Library and of course, meet some new friends. Rosaleen is a shy but kind girl, she could meet many friends already if she do not hesitate to start a conversation. She ran down the stairs and ... Wow! This was amazing, the library was ... Splendid! Unfortunately, Rosaleen was overexcited and forgot that the library is strictly forbidden noises, and for she deserves, she reecieved several ‘shh’ from the students.

The library is huge and contain over a thousands of books, there is Invisibility Section and that’s the Reference Section, that is Dragon Section, Legal Section and.. The Restricted Section, Rosaleen reminded herself, where the students may only check out a book if they have a permission note form a teacher. Rosaleen went to the Reference Section and smiled, yes, that’s what she want, she chose some books: Important Modern Magical Discoveries;  Great Wizards of the Twentieth Century; A study of Recent Developments in Wizardry ... And start reading them at one of the long tables.
Last edited by Aoi K. Risa on 1st November 2018, 12:33 am, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Fixed PV tag

Tina sauntered into the library, heading straight into the reference section of the library. If she was going to reach her goal of reading every book in the library by the end of her final year, she was going to start there. She felt it was the most important section as it contained background information of almost every history of the wizardry world. She wanted to know where, when, and how magic started and why some people used magic while others couldn't. She was fascinated by the good and bad changes of their world and wondered if her actions could make a difference.

She stopped in her tracks as she saw a familiar Ravenclaw girl already there. She wasn't ready to talk to someone, especially on a morning she was reserving for reading. Absentmindedly, she brushed her long, wavy, bright red hair away from her face as her gold doe eyes followed the girl's movements to the tables. She relaxed as she spent a few minutes looking for a book with comprehensive content. She eventually found one about counter curses before looking for a place to read. In the time she took to find a book, many students had wandered into the library and took up most of the spots. Miraculously, the long table the other girl had sat in was still empty. She took a seat  at the far end, hoping she wouldn't notice her. For extra measure, she buried her head in her book and became absorbed by the information.

Reducio
Sorry about taking so long to reply. I wanted to write at a time where I put all my effort in it.

Tina Addington
~Strive for Success, Kill with Kindness, Defeat and Destroy, Read and Recall

Rosaleen is fantastic at solving crimes and breaking code, in term to do this, she notice things, especially small things which people don’t often see. A red-hair girl sat down at the same table as herself but far away. Do she want to talk to me? Should I start a conversation with her? What Rosaleen need now is courage, courage to speak up, not to be afraid. Rosaleen’s important rule 3 is ‘You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, 'I lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along.'’

Make new friends and meet new people are the things Rosaleen is scared of, not ghost or dark. She took a deep breath and smiled at the girl, even she did not saw it. Rosaleen walked to her and asked awkwardly: ‘Hello. I thought you’d like someone to chat. I am Rosaleen anyway.’ Rosaleen is too nervous to say one more word or move one more inch, she waited anxiously for the answer. She do not know if the girl is nice or not, kind or not, shy or not. Rosaleen have to face the truth, she do not know anything about the girl.

What made Rosaleen think she wanted to chat with her? She avoided her as best she could and stayed as far away from her as possible. It's not that she hates people. She just found it difficult to talk to some people, especially people she didn't know. She was afraid they would be mean or find her too strange. Knowing how every person is different, she was always cautious. She knew she would one day meet someone who was bound to despise her and make every day of her life pure misery. Despite this, she says, quietly, "Hi, I'm Tina."

She glanced at the books she had accumulated and without thinking, she asked, "What kind of books are you reading?"

She felt her nerves spike as she looked back down at her books. She wasn't sure how the girl was going to react to such a direct question. Did she sound rude? Did she seem like a know-it-all? Thinking back to her first dinner in the Great Hall, she realized that the cold response of the Ravenclaw girl she had talked to affected her more than she had thought. She had never felt this insecure before and hoped the anxiety would soon disappear.

Tina got up and left the library.

Reducio
I left the thread.

Tina Addington
~Strive for Success, Kill with Kindness, Defeat and Destroy, Read and Recall