Library

Register
Sign in
  Back

Needle in a Haystack  Finished 

"Hey, um..thanks for finding this book for me...I was wondering if maybe you'd like to have a bite to eat or chat with me sometime. You seem like a really cool person that I'd love to be friends with".
"Oh, of course," Anastasia said, glad that the girl had said what she had been thinking. Her parents didn't exactly believe in "making friends". They always said that your real friends were already there because of who you were, and any additional acquaintances were just allies for a purpose. Maybe they were not completely and utterly right about everything. "Let me know how you like the book!" she added as she turned to get her Gryffindor book from earlier. "Well, it was lovely to meet you, and I hope to see you around." She had finally gotten the courage to write her parents about how things were going thus far, and she wanted to strike while the iron was hot. She felt for certain that she would lose the nerve she had managed to work up if she waited too long. She waved to the other girl and made her way to librarian's desk to check her book out. Well, her first experience with a Muggle born had been nothing like she was expecting. The girl seemed nice enough, and Anastasia frankly found her more amicable than some of the purebloods she had grown up with.

She is beauty, she is grace, she will hex you in the face.
Baby, I’m the only one of me. Baby, that’s the fun of me.

Stats - Strength: 5, Agility: 6, Control: 12, Stamina:7

Needle in a Haystack  Finished 

"Well, it was lovely to meet you, and I hope to see you around."
Odessa smiled and waved. "I'll let you know ofcourse! Thanks again and see you around!". Odessa clutched the book and turned around and began to leave the library. She was excited at how well the library trip had went. She hadn't expected to make a new friend but who knows, maybe making friends would be that easy at Hogwarts with so many witches and wizards walking around. She hoped to see the girl around soon so that she could get to know her more since she knew the girl was probably very interesting being that she grew up around magic, she could probably teach Odessa some things about magic. "Now to go to my new dormitory and meet my roomates!" Odessa thought to herself happily.

She wasn’t quite sure what to expect when she got to her dormitory. After all, she was an only child so she wasn’t exactly used to rooming with other girls. She wondered whether they would be nice like the Gryfindor girl she had just met, or would they be tougher. “They’re in the same dorm Odessa, they can’t be but so different” she thought to herself. “Only one way to find out” she thought again as she walked.
Reducio
This thread is finished.

~The key to the heart is imagination ~
  Back