Library

Register
Sign in

The First Prank  PV Eri Windstone & Alexx Helm   Cl 

Lilith, having changed her wet clothes into one of her Gryffindor sweaters, made her way back down the moving staircase, hoping it didn't change course at the last minute as it has done many times before and stopped at the fourth floor. She was not nearly as out of breath. It was much easier going down the long steps than it was going up.

Turning down the corridor, Lilith walked into the library. So far, the library has been a culprit for many of Lilith's own shenanigans, including stealing the librarian's keys at one point and getting into a fistfight. Ah, Hogwarts was nothing if not exciting.

Lilith searched along the aisles and tables for her mischievous Ravenclaw accomplice. She saw no sign of her. Lilith sat down at one of the back tables in the corner. She warned the Ravenclaw not to keep her waiting and now she would have to search for her quite well to find her, hidden among the tall shelves of books.

"I do hope this prank is worth it," Lilith muttered to herself, flipping open a book that was left on the table with half-interest. So far, Lilith had no idea what the prank was going to be or who it was going to be acted on. It better be a great prank though. Lilith doesn't believe in lousy.
Last edited by Lilith Westlocke on 5th July 2018, 2:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.

LILITH WESTLOCKE
Stamina: 6; Agility: 6; Strength: 5; Control: 3; Arcane Power: 5; Accuracy: 5

After Eri had left the Hogwarts grounds she changed in to a dry black drawstring hoodie, white jeans, and her other pair of white high top sneakers. Then after changing she had gone straight to the library to await for the other girl. She didn't even wait for the hour to pass. But being her book worm self she found a good book and sat down in one of the farthest corners of the library. After reading her book she found she got up in search of Lilith the Gryffindor girl. The brunette walked up behind Lilith. "Hi sorry I didn't wait out front for you. I found a book and read it in the back of the library."

The Ravenclaw sat down and pulled a book out of her bag. It was a copy of the book she accidently ruined that belonged to Lilith. "Here I told you I had a copy." She handed it to the girl. "Now the prank has to be awesome. Not some lousy prank a beginner would do. So what victim should we get. And what prank should we do. It has to be awesome. And also, My older brother is in your house. Don't let him know I'm getting back into pranks."

{Dreams stay dreams until you make them reality.'}Eri Windstone. STR:10 AGI:7 CNT:5 STM:4

Turns out the Ravenclaw was not late, just doing typical Ravenclaw things in the corner. Lilith must have missed her during her previous search. The girl must have been so into her book that she didn't notice Lilith enter. "It's alright," Lilith nodded.

"Thank you," Lilith said curtly as she took the book from the other girl's hands That was one balloon popped. She folded her hands in front of her, leaning forward, pushing against the table as she spoke. "I barely talk to anyone, including those in my own house, so you have nothing to worry about," Lilith said, pointedly.

Her fingers flickered through the book, her eyes scanning the pages as if to check if everything was there. All the while she talked. "What pranks have you pulled before? We cannot be repeated ourselves and it may lead way to new inspiration. What do you have on you? Anything useful for a few pranks? I, myself, only know a few charms, but I doubt any of them can help us now."

Lilith's blue gaze swept the crowd, landing on a blonde head in the crowd. "While you think of that, I believe that I might have found us a victim." Lilith pointed in the general direction of the blonde. "Her." The Helm, Lilith thought, narrowing her eyes.

LILITH WESTLOCKE

Alexx was leaning back in her chair, feet propped up on one of the library's desks. Her face was buried in a new comic her brother Mikey had sent her: Last Days of Loki: Agent of Asgard. Now this, this was a comic series that kept the young blonde entertained. Then again, any Marvel comic kept her reading. This comic was an old print, back from the Age of Ultron days, but she had yet to get her hands on it. Issue 017.

On the table was another comic, but this one from Tex. She had yet to take it from its sleeve. The Mighty Thor Brother Against Brother: Thor vs. Loki! The darkly colored comic beamed at her. This was an original print from 1991. She wasn't sure what possessed Tex to actually send her a gift, as they never did speak much. It was a pleasant surprise, to say the least.

She tried to stay focus on the comic at hand. "Would I lie to you?" The Asgardian prince asked, his words in a speech bubble. He was going to open a door her had drawn in black sharpie, the word 'NEXT:' right above it. She sighed, closing it. That was all. That was the last comic in the series.

I wanna watch the world burn
I got the gasoline

Eri looked at Lilith. "Okay, but I don't want to do anything really bad. Maybe we culled use the tripping jinx on her chair and make her fall? I don't really have many ideas, cause I normally do pranks where you set up something and it explodes into confetti or something like that." The Ravenclaw shrugged. She wasn't one to hurt anyone so she wasn't sure what to do prank wise. Cause she didn't really know this girl that Lilith wanted to prank. Maybe they could use the levitation charm and levitate something she owned, but that was a bit lame.

The brunette pondered what she wanted to do. She didn't want to Lilith to think she was lame, but why would she care what Lilith thought anyways. Eri picked up a book and looked through it. She wasn't ignoring Lilith she was just thinking. Though it did look a little rude, but it was just her way of thinking. 

Eri looked back at the girl Lilith pointed to and pondered over who she was and how she might react to a prank. She could be the vengeful type or she might not really care, but Eri didn't know that.

{Dreams stay dreams until you make them reality.'}Eri Windstone. STR:10 AGI:7 CNT:5 STM:4

Lilith rolled her eyes. From the way Eri acted, she was expecting something impressive. Fireworks and explosions and dungbombs and everything in between, not some lazy prank like tipping over the chair. From where Lilith was sitting, her azul eyes narrowed in disbelief as she watched the girl open her book and begin to read, it looked like the girl was afraid. Of what? The Helm girl? Getting in trouble? Whatever happened to making mischief?

"Oh yes and then we can throw a pie on her face too! Maybe eat some of it off the floor if we're hungry!" Lilith said with false enthusiasm before her face fell back into a scowl. "You're supposed to be impressing me, Windstone. I don't feel very impressed at the moment. Didn't you bring anything with you that could be useful? Or have any real ideas for a prank? I don't want to have to do all the thinking, you know."

Lilith wanted revenge for the Helm's and her little skirmish and this was the way to do it. Lilith rolled her eyes. Maybe it was a mistake teaming up with the Ravenclaw. She didn't seem to have the gut to actually pull a prank. Confetti? Weak. Lilith didn't plan to main Helm, but she wanted to make an impression.

LILITH WESTLOCKE