Library

Register
Sign in
  Back

An Unfortunate Encounter  Closed 

Emma jumped back at the sight of the arrogant Gryffindor. Her face was in shock and hatred, how could anyone do something like that? Just because she was a pure-blood Slytherin, it didn't mean a thing, there were plenty of those who happened to be kind. Ignoring Alexx's previous comment, she stepped forward to face Lilith, preparing herself.

"What's your problem? Why the bloody hell would you do that?" She yelled, her voice echoing throughout the library walls. She threw her hands up in anger, knocking a book off the shelves, though unplanned. "You're being a snob because she's defending herself? Fun fact, just because she's related to a Death Eater doesn't mean she is one, I don't think you've noticed, but she does have options." 

Emma put both her hands in her pockets to confuse her, hopefully, she wouldn't know which pocket her wand was it. She always kept it in her left pocket, though right-handed.  She pulled Alexx from behind the other Ravenclaw to avoid another blow to the body, or even worse, the head.

She turned to the backup Gryffindor, who absurdly seemed to be unaffected by this as if Lilith had done the right thing. "And you think this is okay, don't you? Gryffindors,"  the brunette mumbled. "Always unaware of the truth."

Reducio
I began typing this after Alexx had posted, also did she get hit or not? If not, I'll delete or edit.

~ Emmaline Louise Hill ~
"When nothing goes right, go left."
Poison Resistance || Binding Mark || Prodigal Transfig. Learner

Reducio
She got punched.

LILITH WESTLOCKE
Stamina: 6; Agility: 6; Strength: 5; Control: 3; Arcane Power: 5; Accuracy: 5

Reducio
Yeet I didn't read where I got punched, so my next post is going to be the reaction to that oof.

I wanna watch the world burn
I got the gasoline

Alexx stumbled back, holding her cheek. This wasn't the first time she had been punched, and she knew how to take a hit, she just wasn't expecting this one. With anger in her eyes, Alexx steadied herself and glared at Lilith. Now, it's only self-defense.

With all the anger she could muster, she grabbed Lilith's arm and watched strings of blue and white engulf it, prickling like needles at her skin. With one hand on her arm, she used the other one to swing a punch at her face. She had been so caught up in the adrenaline that she could hardly taste the blood oozing from the inside of her mouth. The world around her was hazy now, and all that mattered with the fight that was going on.

A large bit of bravery came over her, and she punched her again. This wasn't Alexx's first fist fight, which not most twelve-year-olds could say. That being said, she was sure it was more than likely Lilith's. Digging her fingers in further to her arm, she couldn't see yet if the electricity hurt her, but she hoped it did as compensation for the blood she now tasted and the tooth she had just spit out. Lilith could punch all right, that was for sure.

I got the gasoline

Lilith was prepared for a punch. That much was alright with her. She lived on the streets with Muggle kids who didn't have fanged frisbees and dungbombs. All they had were their own bodies to use as weapons and runaways in London weren't the more hospitable of the lot. They were only skirmishes. Once you asserted dominance, they would usually back off. Not to mention Quidditch had made Lilith strong and living on the streets only helped her.

What Lilith was not prepared for was the electric burning sensation that made its way up her arm. Her voice got stuck in her throat and the other punch made stars dance across her vision. A metallic taste touched her lip as blood gushed from her nose. In a daze, she managed to rip her arm away and pull up her sleeve. There was a red, pulsing figure of a handprint on her skin.

"What the hell," Lilith breathed, rubbing the spot and seeing that the redness reduced slightly. Lilith shook it off. It didn't matter. She gave the Helm a sorry look as if she was apologizing for what she was about to do before reeling back her elbow and slamming it against the girl's already bleeding nose.

"We can stop whenever you want," Lilith said, sounding almost polite. She didn't want to fight her, but what other choice did she have? The girl spit on her shoes.

That argument would not hold up in court, her mind pointed out.

LILITH WESTLOCKE

Alexx gripped at her nose, feeling it swell. She heard a soft crack, and she whimpered. She looked up at Lilith through a bloodshot eye and busted lip, blood falling from her mouth. "If you yield I yield." She gasped out, spitting some of the blood onto the hardwood floor. The punch didn't bother her, but the elbow did. Maybe her electric shocks were more powerful than she thought. Speaking of those, they had subsided, probably being as tired as she obviously was.

But she wouldn't turn her back on the enemy. She knew better than that, having been in fights before. She would wait until she got the okay from Lilith. On top of that, she didn't know where the other three girls stood after the fight.

Coughing, she straightened her posture, pulling herself up. "Nice elbow. She complimented sarcastically, still holding her nose. It really had hurt. Blood was gushing out from her face and it didn't feel wonderful. Neither of the girls was in any condition to fight anymore. Between Alexx's uncontrolled magic and Lilith's shockingly hard punches and elbow, the two seemed to be beat. At least, Alexx sure was tired. This had been a day.

I got the gasoline

The Helm in front of Lilith looked to be in really bad shape. Good,Lilith thought, before instantly regretting it. Lilith was more wary of the magic that ignited from the girl's fingers than her fists themselves. The Slytherin's punches could have been better. Lilith didn't respond, instead nodding. She whipped her nose, ignoring the crimson that stained her hand.

"I'm going to need a nap after this," Lilith muttered to herself. Her nose burned and bled heavily, but she ignored it. Tears welled up in her eyes, but the dried up instantly.

The girl seemed reluctant to turn away from Lilith and she allowed herself to smile. She'd never hit someone in the back. That wouldn't be fair and if there was the only trait you could call Lilith Westlocke, it was fair. Her arm still felt slightly tingly, but peaking down under her sleeve, the redness was started to go away. Good thing she wasn't going to be walking around with a handprint on her arm the rest of her life.

"Thanks," Lilith matched the Helm's sarcasm. "I work really hard on it. Practice every night in the mirror. Your punches weren't wonderful though. You should really fix your form, it's atrocious."

Another quality of Lilith Westlocke that she liked to poke angry bears. She always had to have the last word in her mind, but the truth sometimes just spewed out. For her usually reserved and antisocial personality, her ability to not stop talking didn't really fit.

LILITH WESTLOCKE

"Watch yourself. I may be crippled now but I can still put up a good fight." She managed to sarcastically choke back. "I was raised on the streets of New York City and in some of the busiest towns in France. I'm a dirty fighter, not a professional." She informed her, waving a hand at that last comment.

"By Odin, I think you all but broke my nose." Most Wizards were accustomed to saying "Merlin's Beard", but as a Thor Stan, Alexx's first instinct was "By Odin". No matter how tough she pretended to be, she was still a nerd at heart.

Turning to the two Ravenclaws, she smiled sheepishly. "Well, ladies. I'm all bloodied up and wounded now. Let's go to the hospital wing." She said, putting an arm on Emma's shoulder. "But you have to admit, the lightning thing was pretty cool." She said, turning back to Lilith. It was funny how she could be in such a good mood after just having her face bashed in.

She then propped herself up, looking at both the Gryffindors with a soft smile on her face. "If you ever speak of this day, it'd do you well to remember the lightning thing." She continued to insist.

I got the gasoline

Reducio
I’m so late, I apologize

A pleasure to meet you, Alexx, the name’s Aera Sol-” Aera didn’t even finish her introduction before the heated argument began once more. Internally sighing, she quietly retreated as she could do nothing more. She had done everything in her power to reason, though unfortunately her expectations came to be.

It wasn’t long after until a physical fight took hold, with Lilith the first one to hit Alexx. The back of Aera’s mind told her to run before an adult walked in the commotion, or maybe to actually go fetch one to stop the two before the brawl becomes out of control, but she stayed put.

Leaving a scene after trying to defend someone because it went down would tarnish her name, and she wouldn’t dare put any kind of filth on it. Aera knows more than anyone that she’s probably the weakest person in the room at the moment but, if the Slytherin needed back up, she’d be more than willing to lend a helping hand. Whether it be a fist to punch, or a spell to somehow inconvenience the other party.

Though it looked like she wasn’t needed at all. The brawl looked as if it was already put to an end, Lilith and Alexx looking like they just emerged from the forbidden forest.

It would be wise to have a cover up story for the both of you, if you wished to get away without facing consequences” Aera spoke and looked at the two beaten girls. How some people could manage living a life driven by raw emotion, she could never know. It would drive her insane.
  Back