Library

Register
Sign in

Hidden from life  Closed 

Reducio
Are the colors to much? If you need i’ll change them.

Ava ran towards the library crying. She crawled under a table in the corner and started crying even more.

She had just received a letter from her mother,
Dear Avaline, I am proud to tell you the divorce has gone through completely. I went to court with you father to see who would keep you. I have won that and you shall no longer see your father. Yours truely, Anna Sharpee. she stared blankly at the paper before bursting into tears and running to the nearest room she found empty (at least she thought it was empty...) That monster. That monster. That monster. kept repeating in her head and a couple times she said it out-loud. ”That monster. That monster. THAT MONSTER.” She continued crying. Luckily this time of day the library was usually empty cause everyone was either in class or outside.

She’s proud??? I might never see dad again and she’s proud?!?? What is wrong with her! she thought to herself after calming down a little. Of course that started more crying. Then suddenly someone walked up. Ava jumped having thought nobody else had been in the room. ”If your gonna tease me just leave.”

Ava Sharpee
You are amazing. Others may say different but what do they know? They don't know you.

Hidden from life  Closed 

Ava walked into the library, hoping it will be empty. It usually was around this time since everyone was either having fun outside or in their classes. She needed a book on Defense Against the Dark Arts since she got a D last time and promised Kate to make it up to her next time. The girl was looking through the books and just throwing some of them into her bag, while still making sure the librarian can't see her. If he or she or whoever was in charge did, Ava would probably get kicked out. As she was about to leave, she heard something.

"That monster. That monster. THAT MONSTER.

The Slytherin was.... concerned, to say the least. Who was a monster? Who was here? Why couldn't she see them before? The... cry was coming from the corner. No one was usually there which was making everything a bit weirder. She walked up to it, trying to find the source of the sound. The last place you should cry in is the library, the girl thought, a bit annoyed and walked up to a table to find another girl, crying. 

If you're gonna tease me just leave.

"I won't..." Ava knelt down to the girl and tried to look at her face. "What... What's wrong?"

faceclaim: Yvonne Michel |
STA: 3 | AGI: 3 | STR: 5 | CON: 4 | ARCP: 8 | ACC: 7 |

Hidden from life  Closed 

Kathleen sat in the library, reading a book on Defence Against the Dark Arts. She had concealed herself behind a Bookshelf so no one would interrupt her. Suddenly, she heard a sound. Someone crying. And whispering in a menacing tone dripping with hatred. "That monster. That monster. THAT MONSTER!" Curiously, Kathleen peered through a gap between two books in the huge shelf. A girl was sitting on the ground with a crumpled letter in her hand, crying and uttering "That monster" over and over again. Kathleen suddenly had a flashback to another day, another time, when she had first met her friend Ava in St Mungo's Hospital. Ava had held a crumpled piece of paper, also seemingly disturbed by it. As the girl on the floor shook her head, Kathleen caught a glimpse of her face and gasped. It was that other girl... what house was she in? Kathleen couldn't remember, but she knew the girl's name: Ava. What a coincidence...
Suddenly, she heard footsteps. It was the "real" Ava, her friend, coming not towards her, but towards the crying girl. Did they know each other? As the girl let out a high-pitched wail, Kathleen stuck out her arm in a foolish attempt to stroke her. She shrank back again. That girl seemed to be full of hatred, anxious and confused. Sparks emitted from the wand in her left hand. Kathleen wasn't sure how she would react if she discovered that she had been watched in this intimate moment. She stood up quietly and tiptoed away from the scene when her arm suddenly brushed against a stack of books, which tumbled down. Both Avas gave a small cry. Kathleen stood like a statue. Frozen. They would see her there any second.

Be yourself, everyone else is already taken.

Hidden from life  Closed 

Ava looked up at the blonde girl in front of her. Nu-nothing. I just got bad news... I don’t really handle bad news well... at all. she wiped some tears from her face and crawled from under the table and moved to one of the seats. This girl seems nice, but I don’t know her so I probably shouldn’t trust her with the whole story...

Ava calmed down a little more. It looked like she had spent lots of time doing her makeup only to have it ruined by tears. Her hair was Braided yet got messed up by running. My makeup probably got all messed up from all the crying. I’ll go into the bathroom later to fix it.

Suddenly she heard a noise from over by the bookshelves. She quickly turned that direction to look for the source of the sound. She saw a redhead girl who seemed to be frozen in spot. She suddenly realized the girl might have heard her cry and heard the stuff she was saying. Suddenly her face turned a very bright red color.

She decided to introduce herself to the other girl and make sure she wouldn’t try to bully her because of this. Hello... my name is Ava. Can I help you? she asked trying to act threatening but sounding scared.

Ava Sharpee
You are amazing. Others may say different but what do they know? They don't know you.

Hidden from life  Closed 

Kathleen felt horrible. It was pretty clear that this girl didn't want to be heard crying. And now this. She cursed her clumsy ways while trying to find an answer. "I... i was just searching for a book... um..." She said the first name that came to her mind. "The Standard Book of Spells, Miranda Goshawk." Damn! That was one of her schoolbooks. Why would she search for it in the library? "Um... I left it here when I was studying last afternoon... and then... well, I couldn't come back because... because of curfew."
That was a really, really bad attempt at making it less embarassing, she thought. Why couldn't she have thought of something better? But as she felt nothing to do except going as red as a very ripe tomato, she carried on. "So, I - haven't found it. I think... my friend borrowed... the spellbook. I'll ask her... Bye!" She ran out of the library as fast as her long legs could carry her. But suddenly, Kathleen thought better. She moved backwards a few steps. Very quietly. She pushed her red mane out of her eyes and peered around the corner. What was happening?

Hidden from life  Closed 

Coden had gone to the library one afternoon, looking for books he needed to study. When he'd first arrived, a blonde girl had run past him crying as she clutched a letter in her hands. Not sure what had just happened, he stood still watching as she crawled under a table. He rubbed the back of his neck, about to go after her when another girl had approached her, them both talking in hushed voices.

After watching a bit longer, he strode over to where he knew the books he needed were, crouching down as he browsed the shelves. Later, he heard a sound he knew all too well, the sound of books falling to the floor. Putting back the book he was looking at, he stood, thinking someone had dropped their books. 

Remembering how embarrassed he'd been when he'd dropped all his books in the corridor, he made for where the sound had come from, intending on helping pick up. He stopped when a red-headed girl darted out from a row of books, looking embarrassed.

She stopped and turned around, peering back down the aisle she'd just come from. Frowning, Coden stepped towards her, not minding when she didn't notice him. Looking down the aisle too, he saw the two girls from earlier, both looking where the redhead had ran to. Stepping back again, he tapped her on the shoulder, not wanting to startle her as he said, " 'Scuse me, but would you mind telling me what's going on?"

~I must be interesting if you're reading this~

Hidden from life  Closed 

Kathleen jumped. A voice. A voice right behind her. "Can you please tell me what's going on?" The next thing she noted was: it was a boy's voice. And this boy was pretty cute, she thought, as she turned around. So. What had he asked? What was going on, yes. "Um... I don't really know, you know?" She could have kicked herself for that. How damn lame sounded that? She scratched her head, blushing furiously. Brilliant. Really brilliant. She stood in the library with a cute boy in front of whom she couldn't utter a sensible word, she had just listened to someone crying and did not know what to make of it and had an awfully red face which probably bit with her autumn - leaves - red hair terribly. Hair which, as she realized horrified, had not been brushed or combed for three days.
"Well... that... girl was crying... um, I think because of that letter... yeah... and she's called Ava - and then Ava, well, the other Ava, the other - girl is called Ava Silver, she's in Slytherin and we met at Mungo's, you know - back to the crying incident, Ava One was upset because of the letter and Ava Two apparently - um - comforted her." What? That had to have been the lamest thing she ever said. She closed her eyes with humiliation. Why was she so rubbish at things like this?

Hidden from life  Closed 

"Reminds me of the time my parent got divorced... I just did not sit under a table," Ava whispered with a bit of embarrassment, but she still was loud enough for everyone to hear. The girl quickly shook her head, looking at Kathleen - the girl she met at Mungo's. When she tried to meet Kate. Judging from the robes, Kathleen was a Ravenclaw - as she wanted to be. The girl felt happy for her friend, but Kathleen quickly explained herself and turned away. "O-ok, I guess?" the Slytherin asked with a confused expression on her face. 

The crying girl introduced herself as Ava. "What a... coincidence, isn't it? My name is also Ava. Ava Silver, a proud pure-blood & a Slytherin at your service," the Silver introduced herself, but she quickly got distracted by a voice coming from the direction of the shelves. 

"'Scuse me, but would you mind telling me what's going on?"

It certainly was not Kathleen - she knew what was going on, more or less, and the voice clearly belonged to a boy. Ava looked towards the direction it came from, but she could not see anyone there. She shook her head, getting back to the crying girl. "Listen, I know it can be hard, but you need help. And if you do not tell us what is wrong and why are you crying, we can't help you." Ava looked at the other Ava with worry in her eyes. "You can trust us.

faceclaim: Yvonne Michel |
STA: 3 | AGI: 3 | STR: 5 | CON: 4 | ARCP: 8 | ACC: 7 |

Hidden from life  Closed 

Coden watched as the redhead in front of him jumped, clearly startled. He felt a little a bad for scaring her, looking down as she turned around. "Um... I don't really know, you know?" She said, blushing afterwards. He smiled, though tried to hide it, not wanting her to think he was poking fun at her.

Her red hair tumbled over her shoulders, looking a little windswept. Coden brought his hand up and combed some of his own hair out of his face, looking up at her as she continued. He frowned a little as she attempted to explain what she understood of the situation. Two Avas? Well that certainly made things confusing.

Coden wasn't very good with names, so he doubted he'd be able to remember which Ava was which, apart from their looks. He was only able to understand that one girl, the one he'd seen when he'd first come in, was crying about a letter or something and the other had come to comfort her.

Realizing the girl was getting more embarrassed as she continued talking. He offered her a small smile saying, "I don't think I could've explained it any better, seems pretty confusing over there. There's just one thing I'm a little confused on, where do you come in with this? I mean, I saw you come from over there..." He added, trailing off as he looked up to the girl again.

Hidden from life  Closed 

Kathleen smiled. "Well, I was here researching - behind a shelf so no one could interrupt me - when I heard her crying. And I really wanted to comfort her, but... to tell the truth, I was a bit scared. She seemed to be very disturbed and unhappy and I felt that she might not want me to have listened to that weak moment - I would even totally understand that! So I tried to sneak out of here as quietly as possible, and then - well, I can be very clumsy at times." She hesitated, but then saw Coden's encouraging smile and talked on. "I ran against a pile of books someone had left standing on the floor, they toppled over and made an awfully loud noise. So... that's were I come in." She smiled excusingly at the nice Hufflepuff boy when a question sprang to her mind. "But where do you come in, Coden? What were you doing here in the library?"

Hidden from life  Closed 

Reducio
Sorry for inactivity I’ve had something else going on in real life involving bad grades, tests, and school. I’m ready to be active again.

People seemed to have not noticed Ava anymore yet she had gotten very quiet. She was curled up next to the wall her face nodded between her legs her breathing steady. She wasn’t making any other noice. If anyone had looked at her you would see her eyes were closed. She had somehow and someway managed to fall asleep. As she slept, silent as a mouse, she looked peaceful. Then she woke up. And banged her head on the table. “Ow” was suddenly shouted. That alerted the others of her presence.

Oh great now they’ll see me as the weird drama queen who fell asleep. she thought to herself. Sorry Ava. When i’m Stressed I over exert myself and I can fall asleep anywhere. then she noticed the two others. ”Who’re they?” she asked fearfully. and thinking for a moment she added. “can I trust them?” she looked worried with a slight less frantic look in her eyes then when Ava had first walked up. She looked calmer. And more in control then before.

Ava Sharpee

Hidden from life  Closed 

Coden leaned against one of the bookshelves as Kathleen explained what she'd been doing. Seemed simple enough, just researching when she'd seen the other girls. When he heard what she said about being clumsy, he nodded in understanding, once again remembering his fall in the corridors. 

Then she asked what he'd been doing in the library. Coden pushed off of the shelf he'd been leaning on, rubbing the back of his neck as tried to think of something to say. "Er, I was looking for books for my friend Reine because she... she needed help on her homework, ya her homework." He said quickly, hoping Kathleen would change the subject. 

If she did say anything though, he didn't hear it because of the cry of pain he heard from the aisle with the two Ava's. Frowning, he stepped past Kathleen to look down the aisle. It was one of the Ava's sitting under the table who'd shouted. He started walking over, curious as to what was wrong.

The one of the blonde's whispered to the other, looking nervous as he got closer, though he couldn't hear what she said. He stopped in front of the table, crouching down and giving them a smile. It was obvious which one had been crying earlier, the area around her eyes looking red. "Are you alright?" He asked, not wanting to get closer after what Kathleen had said earlier, "You looked a little upset when I first came in."